• Page 535 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 354354855255335345355365375455856351035 ... LastLast
    Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      For the ones out there, one of my friend applied for 887 on Sep 2nd and got his grant today.

Just FYI -- I cant disclose any of his details like nationality and docs he submitted, respecting his privacy. He is from non high risk country is all I can say.

No co, nothing, direct grant.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by orionalation View Post
      Got our CO allocation today. Applied in August for 887, online. They want us to submit 1221 and 80, along with AFP clearance.

I'm filling out 1221 and it's such a frustrating form. It's basically for people entering for the first time, which makes it confusing when you've already been living here for 2+ years.

Question:
      Where it says "DETAILS OF YOUR JOURNEY TO AUSTRALIA", which section is relevant to us? Visitor, business, migration, student, etc.? We were on 475, so temporary resident, now applied for 887, and have Bridging Visa A issued already. Not sure which one of those we qualify for? Business? Migration? ARGH!
      I think you should be selecting migration there.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by vick View Post
      Hey Lookman, I got CO Allocated today from Adelaide Team 10. I applied on 1st of September 2014
      Hi Vick,

Thank you for your reply. From which state are you applying, how many applicants, what nationality? What did the CO asked for?

Thanks in advance

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi,

I believe we need to prove our residential in SA for 2 years period. I am living with my friend for the time being. Is room lease considered? Am I supposed to get a room lease agreement from my friend? Can we just get a room leasing template from the internet or we need to go thru property agent?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi Cheryh79,

My situation is similar to yours.. I'm boarding at the moment and since i dont have any rent or lease agreement i used the "rooming agreement" in the SA.gov.au website. if u r in SA.. you can use this link to download it.. https://www.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/...-agreement.pdf

If you are in a different state you can check with the state gov website..

They havent allocated a CO for my file yet. So hopefully i wont have any issue with this doc (applied on 30/10/2014).

My friends who applied before me have used this document as proof of residence and had no issues.. however that was for mainly to cover approx 2-3 months as all of them moved to rented houses after..

Quote Originally Posted by cheryh79 View Post
      Hi,

I believe we need to prove our residential in SA for 2 years period. I am living with my friend for the time being. Is room lease considered? Am I supposed to get a room lease agreement from my friend? Can we just get a room leasing template from the internet or we need to go thru property agent?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Noki2012 View Post
      Hi KingJunior 887.. I applied on 30/10/2014 and i also got a similar email from DIBP.. I noticed that i've been allocated a file number but not a case officer yet. Basically its just a reminder that sent to us, so when it gets allocated to a CO the process will not get delayed due to lack of supporting docs.. wish you all the very best
      Thanks Noki2012.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by byrash View Post
      For the ones out there, one of my friend applied for 887 on Sep 2nd and got his grant today.

Just FYI -- I cant disclose any of his details like nationality and docs he submitted, respecting his privacy. He is from non high risk country is all I can say.

No co, nothing, direct grant.
      Thanks for the info...Good news mate ....looks like the team is really working fast on applications ....in two weeks of Nov they granted few applications of July and with third week today they started with September...
      All d best to all september ones

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by heyhey View Post
      Hi Emily,

You can go to this website to see if your application has been allocated yet.
      http://www.immi.gov.au/Work/Pages/ge...ion-times.aspx

I applied in March 14 and the CO has just been allocated in October 14.
      Best of luck

Heyhey
      I think the above link is not showing correct allocation as pple from september have got PR whereas it still shows June 15th !!!

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Yes Mate.

Applied in Adelaide SA, Just only me in this application. My nationality is Indian

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by vick View Post
      Yes Mate.

Applied in Adelaide SA, Just only me in this application. My nationality is Indian
      All the very best buddy. Keep us posted with the updates :)

•