• Page 536 of 1290 FirstFirst ... 364364865265345355365375385465866361036 ... LastLast
    Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 12894
    Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi, one of my friends has received his PR yesterday. he applied from 475 to 887 on 8th september. nationality indian.two applicant. no additional documents required ,direct grant mail.
      Last edited by jpatel; 17-11-2014 at 10:51 PM.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      i m very happy to inform u all i got my Goldan mail today .....

applied 31 august 2014

CO allocated at 13 november asked for baby medical

meds done at 14 and got the grant notification today

wish u all the best guys ......It took me 8 years and 6 months to get to this day ......dont know how to express my feelings ......over the moon today....

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      in which city have you done medical for baby???

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone,

I just got golden email to get 887 yesterday (17/11/14)! I'm so happy.

Best of luck everyone!!
      :)

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      hi, lookman
      as I ask everyone before the same thing. I dint got any reply. can someone help me. I apply on 9nov and upload everything on 10 Nov. but when I login my immi account it say document provided 27 files. And their is another column in application it's says next step system asking 17 document received but it's still saying attach document. I copy paste the 3 file to just give you an idea what its say. can you please tell me how does it work. can you tell me its a system or I did something wrong. thanks manny

Address - Residential, Evidence of - Bank Statement - Personal 10/11/2014 Received Attach document
      Address - Residential, Evidence of - Drivers Licence 10/11/2014 Received Attach document
      Address - Residential, Evidence of - Utilities Account 10/11/2014 Received Attach document

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by manny3 View Post
      hi, lookman
      as I ask everyone before the same thing. I dint got any reply. can someone help me. I apply on 9nov and upload everything on 10 Nov. but when I login my immi account it say document provided 27 files. And their is another column in application it's says next step system asking 17 document received but it's still saying attach document. I copy paste the 3 file to just give you an idea what its say. can you please tell me how does it work. can you tell me its a system or I did something wrong. thanks manny

Address - Residential, Evidence of - Bank Statement - Personal 10/11/2014 Received Attach document
      Address - Residential, Evidence of - Drivers Licence 10/11/2014 Received Attach document
      Address - Residential, Evidence of - Utilities Account 10/11/2014 Received Attach document
      Hi Manny,

You should not be panicking about this. "Received" and an ACTIVE hyperlink (Attach document) is a behvaiour for all of us. You can attach multiple documnets against a selected category.

Please be sure that you do not attach the same document, over and over again.

What I am more intereseted in is, how do you know, how many documents you have attached, it does not show me any indication in numbers unless if I manually count them?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by giveme887 View Post
      i m very happy to inform u all i got my Goldan mail today .....

applied 31 august 2014

CO allocated at 13 november asked for baby medical

meds done at 14 and got the grant notification today

wish u all the best guys ......It took me 8 years and 6 months to get to this day ......dont know how to express my feelings ......over the moon today....
      Accept my heartfelt congratulations :)

Can I ask, what is your nationality mate?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      how do they calculate 28 days?Including weekends and holidays?
      need a quick answer?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

887 visa

thanks for your reply.
      I manually counted the document.

Quote Originally Posted by lookman View Post
      Hi Manny,

You should not be panicking about this. "Received" and an ACTIVE hyperlink (Attach document) is a behvaiour for all of us. You can attach multiple documnets against a selected category.

Please be sure that you do not attach the same document, over and over again.

What I am more intereseted in is, how do you know, how many documents you have attached, it does not show me any indication in numbers unless if I manually count them?

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      When did you apply?

Quote Originally Posted by pata View Post
      I was the secondary application for 487 and I applied as main applicant to 887. I checked with immigration 3 times and two immigration agents about the IELTS and they said no need to show IELTS for 887 main applicant. I got 5.5 overall for 487 and still that certificate is valid but I didn't submit that as that is not in the check list. My application is still processing. Don't know what will happen.

•