• Page 544 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 444444945345425435445455465545946441044 ... LastLast
    Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 12962
    Like Tree2534Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #5431

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      30
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      I didn't see anyone applied after 19/09/2014 got grants in this forum.


      Any September applicants waiting for grant ?

      I applied 24 sep, and got a mail from DIBP 3 weeks ago ask me submit or check the documents which i submited. No reply after that.
      Last edited by pata; 29-11-2014 at 01:09 AM.

    2. #5432

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Posts
      21
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Thanks LALALA. That's really good news.

      Quote Originally Posted by LALALA View Post
      Hey gus

      An applicant of 887 has been granted today on 28/11/2014. Applied on 29/09/2014. This applicant shared this good news on a Chinese forum. It's excellent that they are keep moving now. Yeah... Hopefully, getting faster and faster....

    3. #5433

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Posts
      21
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi Pata

      I just thought of you.

      According to a post from LALALA, someone who applied on 29/09 had got their PR yesterday. I am wondering what happened to your application lodged on 24/09?

      Quote Originally Posted by pata View Post
      I didn't see anyone applied after 19/09/2014 got grants in this forum.


      Any September applicants waiting for grant ?

      I applied 24 sep, and got a mail from DIBP 3 weeks ago ask me submit or check the documents which i submited. No reply after that.

    4. #5434

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by pata View Post
      I didn't see anyone applied after 19/09/2014 got grants in this forum.


      Any September applicants waiting for grant ?

      I applied 24 sep, and got a mail from DIBP 3 weeks ago ask me submit or check the documents which i submited. No reply after that.
      Did you get email from co or just confirmation from DIabP... i guess in two weeks they will process October files as they finished June to sept in one month only

    5. #5435

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      30
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KingJunior887 View Post
      Hi Pata

      I just thought of you.

      According to a post from LALALA, someone who applied on 29/09 had got their PR yesterday. I am wondering what happened to your application lodged on 24/09?

      No idea. Waiting for replies from applicants applied before or after me.

      Thanks your reply

    6. #5436

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      30
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by aman47470 View Post
      Did you get email from co or just confirmation from DIabP... i guess in two weeks they will process October files as they finished June to sept in one month only
      No mate. That was auto generated one

    7. #5437

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by pata View Post
      No mate. That was auto generated one
      I think you get it thz week ... best of luck... let us know plz

    8. #5438

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      30
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by aman47470 View Post
      I think you get it thz week ... best of luck... let us know plz
      Sure

    9. #5439

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi
      I am in 475 visa in Australia. Now I am going to apply for 887 visa. I have got all the documents except my birth certificate. Can I apply for 887 Pr visa, if I don't have birth certificate? Can I provide any other document in the place of birth certificate. Please kindly help me with this. Can I provide australian age proof card or driving licence as proof of my age. please provide some guidance.

      thanks

    10. #5440

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dhanamravi View Post
      Hi
      I am in 475 visa in Australia. Now I am going to apply for 887 visa. I have got all the documents except my birth certificate. Can I apply for 887 Pr visa, if I don't have birth certificate? Can I provide any other document in the place of birth certificate. Please kindly help me with this. Can I provide australian age proof card or driving licence as proof of my age. please provide some guidance.

      thanks
      You don't need it as your passport is your date of birth proof and submit your DL as a photo I'd proof

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums