Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
      Please advise

hello gary,

1. you don't have to do medical test prior online lodgement, you can wait till you requested to do so by your CO. however, immi suggested that if you apply within 3 months of allocation in the website, you should get all docs ready for faster process of your application.

2. yes you will need idian police check. but again you can wait till you requested by your CO.

3. school uni letter, phone bill, bank letter, any letter sent to you with your name and address, i'm sure you have some. it would be weird if you live in australia with no letter sending to you.

all the best.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JoL View Post
      so Muraliganesh
      applied on 2nd and still no news? I think you should just call instead of waiting till 2nd Aug coz the status updated is showing 5 Feb already. Can just call in and ask to be allocated.
      i would say give immi a week from the allocation date in the website, a week giving or take. but you can call immi and ask if you want, and please keep us posted with what they tell you. cheers.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 53927741 View Post
      Hi guys I applied on 25th Jan。My CO has changed for 3 times。Still waiting now。I will call IMM next Monday。
      CO changed twice...calling current CO but her phone always go on Voicemail...and she never return call or email...send email...i wonder what is happening..

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by MURALIGANESH View Post
      yeah mine is 2nd feb 2013..,

Veer.., why dont you call immi again..?, u already finished 6 months today..

I will call them on 2nd august...

Cheers
      It's better if you call them on 2 Aug or after 2 Aug, If you r not assigned with a CO
      But as Vince887 said .. Give it a Week time ..
      Sometimes No Co is also a Good thing .. Because they will jus approval your visa without any request..

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      i would say give immi a week from the allocation date in the website, a week giving or take. but you can call immi and ask if you want, and please keep us posted with what they tell you. cheers.
      Doesnt work that way...you call them and they will allocate :( i hope all app will be allocated until 5/02/2013 but again that is just an estimate...not exact dates...you know how they go back and forth...

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      hello there, if you were sponsor by your cousin, you must stay in designated area listed in immi website for two years before applying for 887. Your cousin can move to anywhere but you cannot, you must remain in anywhere as long as it's a designated area to meet the 2 years stay requirement.

For your own sake, and make your life easier, tell your cousin not to move until you get your 887. btw you should contact immi before making any decision.

cheers.
      hey mate,

I just called IMMI and they said it should not be an issue if sponsor moves,

thanks for your advise mate..

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi rajne..,

What do you mean by no CO is good.., with out case officer how do they process application..? I dont think they issue automatically if ur case exceeeds 6 months time..

Could you please explain in detail.., it seems you have good knowledge in this area

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rajne View Post
      It's better if you call them on 2 Aug or after 2 Aug, If you r not assigned with a CO
      But as Vince887 said .. Give it a Week time ..
      Sometimes No Co is also a Good thing .. Because they will jus approval your visa without any request..

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by MURALIGANESH View Post
      Hi rajne..,

What do you mean by no CO is good.., with out case officer how do they process application..? I dont think they issue automatically if ur case exceeeds 6 months time..

Could you please explain in detail.., it seems you have good knowledge in this area

Cheers
      If a CO contacts you then he requires further documents to approve your Visa.. which would further delay your visa approval ...
      But when CO has not contacted you then all your docs are proper and your visa will be approved without any delay...

Cheers,
      Rajne

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Rajne View Post
      If a CO contacts you then he requires further documents to approve your Visa.. which would further delay your visa approval ...
      But when CO has not contacted you then all your docs are proper and your visa will be approved without any delay...

Cheers,
      Rajne
      Hello Rajne,

I agreed with you. No CO allocated doesn't mean it take longer to get granted. if 6 months pass and still no CO no granted email then you'll be worried. cheers.

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep

887 visa quary

thanks vince

3.yes ,i have bank statements,medicare levi exemption certificate,group certificate ,tax assesssments, super statements and also i will get a letter from owner that i am living at this address .Are these proofs are sufficient to show my residency?

thanks for your valuable advise.
      gary

hello gary,

1. you don't have to do medical test prior online lodgement, you can wait till you requested to do so by your CO. however, immi suggested that if you apply within 3 months of allocation in the website, you should get all docs ready for faster process of your application.

2. yes you will need idian police check. but again you can wait till you requested by your CO.

3. school uni letter, phone bill, bank letter, any letter sent to you with your name and address, i'm sure you have some. it would be weird if you live in australia with no letter sending to you.

all the best.

•