• Page 552 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 524525025425505515525535545626026521052 ... LastLast
    Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 12950
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hello All,

When making my application i was asked to provide my non accompanying dependant details (parents) and after I lodged the application its showing up their names a well and was looking for documents. Do i need to upload nay documents of them as well ? Is that needed or did make any mistake in my application ? Please help

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by byrash View Post
      Cheers
      Thats amazing news.. Congrats!! This also means they have begun processing the October apps.. I applied on 30/10 (Single applicant).. hopefully they finish the October batch before Christmas.. Good luck to all who are waiting for their Golden email.. :)

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi All
      Just wondering if there are any August files pending? I applied 887 on 28 August and haven't heard anything from the DIAC. Very concerned. I know someone who has applied in September and Co has been allocated. Please help . thanks

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Hello All,

When making my application i was asked to provide my non accompanying dependant details (parents) and after I lodged the application its showing up their names a well and was looking for documents. Do i need to upload nay documents of them as well ? Is that needed or did make any mistake in my application ? Please help
      Nope ... you don't have to upload any paperwork in relates to no accompanying dependent

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by aman47470 View Post
      Nope ... you don't have to upload any paperwork in relates to no accompanying dependent
      Great.. but its showing status on their names as processing and health examination required like that... and this morning (I am not sure if immigration support is skill full enough of this or not) when I called immigration custom support, they said you might have added them as dependents and I said them if you look at my application it was clearly showing there as I added them as non accompanying dependants and I also said that when making my application I was asked to all my parents and other family members details and relation ship status as parent was just listed in only Non accompanying dependents.

No sure if he knows all this or now, he simply said just drop form 1023 if needed..

have you seen some one who have this kind of issue..

In this forum I have seen few people who faced the same issue.. but they have never posted the solution to it

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jack29 View Post
      Hi All
      Just wondering if there are any August files pending? I applied 887 on 28 August and haven't heard anything from the DIAC. Very concerned. I know someone who has applied in September and Co has been allocated. Please help . thanks
      hi bro i think 487 to 887 visa takes much longer than 475 to 887, from the recent grants all the people who have got PR are from 475 to 887, no one has got pr yet in 487 to 887 after july i guess.
      jack29 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Great.. but its showing status on their names as processing and health examination required like that... and this morning (I am not sure if immigration support is skill full enough of this or not) when I called immigration custom support, they said you might have added them as dependents and I said them if you look at my application it was clearly showing there as I added them as non accompanying dependants and I also said that when making my application I was asked to all my parents and other family members details and relation ship status as parent was just listed in only Non accompanying dependents.

No sure if he knows all this or now, he simply said just drop form 1023 if needed..

have you seen some one who have this kind of issue..

In this forum I have seen few people who faced the same issue.. but they have never posted the solution to it

Bro you have to don't worry about it but if you are still concern then make a covering letter and explain your concern and attach to your file ... thr is option to attach it ..

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by aman47470 View Post
      bro you have to don't worry about it but if you are still concern then make a covering letter and explain your concern and attach to your file ... Thr is option to attach it ..
      cool.. Let me see how it goes I shall drop 1023 form for now

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by October887 View Post
      Received my PR grant letter today 3rd Dec 2014
      Applied on 4th Oct 2014
      475 to 887
      My BEST congratulations!!!
      I've applied 475 to 887 at Oct 12th,
      and your message gives huge hopes to all October's !!!

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      asked to provide my non accompanying dependant details
      As far as I see, saying your parents are your DEPENDANTS means you are trying to prepare their relocation to AU (from the DIBP point of view). Consequently they request all their paperload, medicine, prove of financial dependance from you etc...
      There were few cases then a family member (ex-spouse or a child) included in 475 was not included in 887 - and medicine was requested JUST only for that (overseas) person...
      So maybe you should amend your application changing your parents status for "non-migrating other (non-dependants) family members" and try reunion after PR?..

•