Like Tree2516Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
      thanks vince

3.yes ,i have bank statements,medicare levi exemption certificate,group certificate ,tax assesssments, super statements and also i will get a letter from owner that i am living at this address .Are these proofs are sufficient to show my residency?

thanks for your valuable advise.
      gary

that's more than enough, the main thing is the date on the letter and the address. Cheers.

Title
      Liked
      15 times
      Rep
      Hi guys,

Just to let you all know that we received our grant letter this morning.

We submitted our application online on 2nd Jan 2013. We did our medicals in March. Early July we were asked to submit our daughter's overseas police report and then they asked for mine as well. Yesterday we submitted the overseas police reports for all of us.

We were told that if there is no further documents required then we should get the grant letter overnight. We checked early morning and there they were - a separate letter for each member of the family.

Months of waiting and frustrations at times ended this morning. We can now relax and start making some plans for the future.

I opened this thread to share our timelines and experiences but never thought that it will go on to 56 pages!!!! Good on you guys!

Good luck to you all who are waiting for the grant letter. It will come through soon. It is moving now????!!!!!!

Mari
      Living in Melrose Park
      Enjoying Adelaide!
      http://mariyamnasheeda.blogspot.com/

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
      Hi guys,

We submitted our application online on 2nd Jan 2013. We did our medicals in March. Early July we were asked to submit our daughter's overseas police report and then they asked for mine as well. Yesterday we submitted the overseas police reports for all of us.

We were told that if there is no further documents required then we should get the grant letter overnight. We checked early morning and there they were - a separate letter for each member of the family.

Months of waiting and frustrations at times ended this morning. We can now relax and start making some plans for the future.

I opened this thread to share our timelines and experiences but never thought that it will go on to 56 pages!!!! Good on you guys!

Good luck to you all who are waiting for the grant letter. It will come through soon. It is moving now????!!!!!!

Mari

... Congrats

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Congratulations!!!!! It's a great news . Hopefully we will getting gud news from all of the guys who applied in jan and first week of feb . It's good that sunny side who opened this thread has got their visa approved . So everybody will getting their grant visa letter soon. Once again a heartily congratulation Mari

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep

Thumbs up

Congratulations..,

Hi guys,

Mari

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi guys..,

Today i called Immigration, my case has been now allocated to a case officer on 26th july. I still feel my CO must be having loads of files on his desk, hope my number will come soon..

Cheers

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Muraliganesh ..
      Hope you have uploaded Overseas Police Check for all your family members

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hi guys,

Mari
      Congratulation Mari, I'm really happy for you. Good luck with your future. cheers.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Yes I did attach all my overseas police checks with my application. I doubt, they may ask us to go for a medical check , as i was out of australia for 8 months after my initial entry..

Lets wait and see..

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rajne View Post
      Muraliganesh ..
      Hope you have uploaded Overseas Police Check for all your family members

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      that`s fantastic Mari! Did they ask 4 medicals after yr co allocation?

•