• Page 560 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 604605105505585595605615625706106601060 ... LastLast
    Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 12910
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

XYZ

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dhanamravi View Post
      Hi XYz

did you file yourself? or through some agent?. My nationality is also India
      when I entered the details in the webpage, For one of the questions I was not quite sure of what to answer. the question is ' Give the national identity number given by your own government' . Is it the national id card no? can I give my passport details in that column? please let me know what you did?Or anybody reading the forum and have filed themselves kindly give answer for this question. Your reply is very much appreciated.

Ravi
      Hi Ravi

Just leave that column blank...no need to enter any thing....that column is only for those who have their identity number like USA citizen........

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi XYZ

Thank you for your reply. we are three in our family. My husband , me and my son (12 years old). How much dollors should I have to pay for the government for two of us. Should I have pay for my son also. Kindly let me know.

Thank you
      Ravi

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi XYZ

Thank you for your reply. we are three in our family. My husband , me and my son (12 years old). How much dollors should I have to pay for the government for two of us. Should I have pay for my son also. Kindly let me know.

Thank you
      Ravi

370 for main applicant
      185 for additional applicant above 18 years
      95 for additional applicant below 18 years

so total for the 3 of you will be 650

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi XYZ

Thank you so much for your information. I would like to get one more clarification. After I have filled in the residential details for the last 10 years, there is a question under the heading Processing details: ie) Have you or any person included in this application previously been to Australia, held or currently hold a visa for travel to Australia?
      Should I have to put yes or no.

I am little bit confused because of the phrase " currently hold a visa for travel to Australia". I am kind of thinking that if I don't hold a visa to travel to Australia, I won't be here. But at the same time the visa they mention is different to that of 475 ? or do they mean any other travel visa other than the visa we are holding? Please let me clarified of this confusion. And kindly please tell me should I Put yes or no in this column? I am eagerly waiting for your reply

Thanks
      Ravi

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      This question is intended to get information of any visits to Australia before actually moving here for migration. In my case I came here on subclass 475 in Oct' 12. Prior to that I had been here for work in May' 08. That was on a different visa and so I gave the details. I hope that clarifies this doubt:)

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      If you have a PAN account number, it should be mentioned over here. That is a national identity number. Another document is Aadhar card.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Does anyone know what date and how long will be the immi department Christmas and New Year holiday?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Justdoit View Post
      If you have a PAN account number, it should be mentioned over here. That is a national identity number. Another document is Aadhar card.
      Sorry.. to say this should not be the national identity number.. if your nationality is Indian and if you got Adhar card number.. then pop that number there.. if you do not have that...dont worry and leave it blank

Title
      Liked
      1830 times
      Rep
      Hi XYZ

Thank you so much for your information. I would like to get one more clarification. After I have filled in the residential details for the last 10 years, there is a question under the heading Processing details: ie) Have you or any person included in this application previously been to Australia, held or currently hold a visa for travel to Australia?
      Should I have to put yes or no.

I am little bit confused because of the phrase " currently hold a visa for travel to Australia". I am kind of thinking that if I don't hold a visa to travel to Australia, I won't be here. But at the same time the visa they mention is different to that of 475 ? or do they mean any other travel visa other than the visa we are holding? Please let me clarified of this confusion. And kindly please tell me should I Put yes or no in this column? I am eagerly waiting for your reply

Thanks
      Ravi
      yes you list the visa you are on at the moment as well as any previous ones.
      Is a mummy!

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Received my golden email today. 487 to 887 on 18 august . India. Thanks people.
      JATT likes this.

•