• Page 563 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 634635135535615625635645655736136631063 ... LastLast
    Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #5621

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi XRAY

      Can you kindly comment on the following lines in the bridging visa letter, I have received.

      "Travel overseas
      This bridging visa only allows you to remain in Australia. When you leave Australia, your
      bridging visa will cease.
      As you are a holder of valid Skilled (Provisional) visa that allows you to leave and return to
      Australia, the department recommends that you either:
      ● apply for and be granted a Bridging visa B (which you can only do if you already hold a
      Bridging visa A or a Bridging visa B) before you travel or
      ● contact your case officer as soon as you return to Australia"


      Ravi

    2. #5622

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Posts
      7
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dhanamravi View Post
      Hi

      I applied for 887 visa today. I have been granted Bridging visa A immediately. Can I travel to my home country with this bridging visa and come back with in one month. My 475 visa is valid till NOV 2015. kindly help with query.

      Ravi
      Since your 475 visa still valid until NOV 2015, you DON'T have to apply for bridging visa B.
      You can travel with your 475 visa and come back before NOV 2015.
      but you need to apply for a new bridging visa A after you come back to Australia and its free

    3. #5623

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dhanamravi View Post
      Hi XRAY

      Can you kindly comment on the following lines in the bridging visa letter, I have received.

      "Travel overseas
      This bridging visa only allows you to remain in Australia. When you leave Australia, your
      bridging visa will cease.
      As you are a holder of valid Skilled (Provisional) visa that allows you to leave and return to
      Australia, the department recommends that you either:
      ● apply for and be granted a Bridging visa B (which you can only do if you already hold a
      Bridging visa A or a Bridging visa B) before you travel or
      ● contact your case officer as soon as you return to Australia"

      Ravi
      Hi Ravi,

      You can travel out of Australia as your bridging visa A is not in effect yet. Bridging visa A comes in affect when your current substantial visa expires. If your current substantial visa allows you to travel in and out of Australia, you're good to exit and enter the country, but please confirm with immigration before proceeding.

    4. #5624

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by October887 View Post
      Since your 475 visa still valid until NOV 2015, you DON'T have to apply for bridging visa B.
      You can travel with your 475 visa and come back before NOV 2015.
      but you need to apply for a new bridging visa A after you come back to Australia and its free
      You don't need to apply for another bridging visa A as your bridging visa was not in effect when you left and hence it did not seize.

    5. #5625

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Reetu View Post
      Hello everyone , I would like to share a good news that I have got a PR mail today ..

      Applied on 1st October 2014
      Co allocated on 3rd December 2014
      asked for form 80, form 1221 and pcc overseas
      PR granted - 16 December 2014

      Thanks guys for sharing your experiences .. That helped a lot.
      Gud luck
      Hello Reetu,

      How much time does co takes, once you submitted the documents thanks

    6. #5626

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      HI

      When I applied for 887 visa, In Countries of Residence for the past 10 years, I have given information only for me and for my wife. I didn't give residential history of past 10 years for my depedents (for my parents and siblings). In order for intimating this information and to give these details what form should I have to fill up? Kindly help with my query.

      Thanks
      Ravi

    7. #5627

      Title
      Moderator
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Adelaide
      Posts
      4,353
      Liked
      1830 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      You don't need to apply for another bridging visa A as your bridging visa was not in effect when you left and hence it did not seize.
      Up until just recently you did, but immigration obviously realised how silly this was.
      Is a mummy!

    8. #5628

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      57
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Reetu View Post
      Hello everyone , I would like to share a good news that I have got a PR mail today ..

      Applied on 1st October 2014
      Co allocated on 3rd December 2014
      asked for form 80, form 1221 and pcc overseas
      PR granted - 16 December 2014

      Thanks guys for sharing your experiences .. That helped a lot.
      Gud luck
      Congrats Reetu,
      Would you mind sharing some information like did u travel overseas in these 2 years?
      Also when you applied overseas PCC,how many days it took to get it?
      Cheers

    9. #5629

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      57
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      Congratulation on your PR.
      If you don't mind please share your nationality.
      Currently people are getting 475 to 887 in 3-4 months except few nationality.
      With current trend from about a month,I would say people have got PR in 2 months and that too mostly Indians or may be lots Indian in this forum!!!

    10. #5630

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
      Up until just recently you did, but immigration obviously realised how silly this was.
      HI Blossom

      When I applied for 887 visa, In Countries of Residence for the past 10 years, I have given information only for me and for my wife. I didn't give residential history of past 10 years for my depedents (for my parents and siblings). In order for intimating this information and to give these details what form should I have to fill up? Kindly help with my query.

      Thanks
      Ravi

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums