| || |
I was thinking about the same, but the risks outweighs the benefits of withdrawing application and lodging again. So my advice will be to just hang in tight, who knows it might work out for us sooner than we all think its going to be. Hope helps you overcome the negativity I think.
Right now, I am holding Skilled visa (Provisional) (class VF) subclass 475 (Skilled - Regional Sponsored), application type Person Sponsored (who lives in MEL, VIC). I am having rights to work/live and study in VIC for 3 years. Now, I am eligible to apply for visa Class VB sub class 887 permanent residence. I have gone thorugh various forums on internet but still I have few questions which are unanswered or not clear to me. First of all, I am applying online and filling forum "Äpplication for Temporary Graduate or Skilled Regional Visa". Below are my concerns:
1. 'Place of issue' field under "Details of the current visa" heading:- Would the value be the country name where the visa granted (say when the visa was granted to me, I was in India) or authority who issued the visa (say Adelaide Regional Office)?
2. 'Visa number' under "Details of the current visa" heading:- Is it 10,11 or more digits? Because, on help it says first 10 digits excluding 'V'& 'A' but when while saving error comes. If I ignore 'V' & '<'(becoz I don't have 'A' in my visa number) them my visa number becomes 1234567890P1. What should be my visa number?
3. My wife is having only given name and as per guidelines available on the forum, it should come in family name in the forum and no value for given name. Please confirm.
4. Family Members: As we are already in Australia, would the parents detail come in Non accompanying dependents or other family members?
5. Applicant residential address: As I am having rights to work/stay & study in VIC state. I lived 4 months in Melbourne, VIC & 20 months in Ballarat, VIC. Have I lived more than one specified regional area?
Thanks in advance.
I have some good news today..
I got my residency granted today at 8.00am
Was initially on 475 visa
Applied on 30/10/2014
Visa granted (887) on 22/12/2014
Natinality :Sri Lankan
No CO allocated. Direct grant
I didnt even have rental agreement as i am currently boarding (i submitted them a rooming agreemnt which was downloaded from SA gov website)
Hope this helps
This forum has given me so much information that i needed to submit my application.. I submiited the application directly by my self with no agent involved.
I'm wishing all the very best for all who are waiting for their grant
I'm so happy right now.. Couldnt have asked for a better christmas present than this
LALALA two days they will be open 30 and 31st .
Got CO allocated today. Asked for Employment reference letter. I did provide pay slips, tax return etc but it is less info for them. They need more detailed information about my employment. Bad news is company didn't provide letter as per immi standards despite asking for it, they have given standard letter which I doubt whether immi accepts or not (no signature or no name). I worked for a labour hire company, which supplies labour for third party and worked more than 30hrs per week sometime as high as 48hrs and sometime as low as 16hrs. Out of 18months of my employment with them my income was more than AUD72K, I do have payslips to prove it. (but payslip has address of their NSW Head office) I was working in Adelaide through their local office. Out of my 26months of my stay/work in SA, i worked for more than 22months but I cant get letter to prove it. I can provide payslips which I did...........any auggestion freinds?? How I can prove? I can't get letter as per immigration standards for sure!!!