• Page 568 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 684685185585665675685695705786186681068 ... LastLast
    Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 12950
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      Hi Ali143525, I wish you are one of those applicants who don't have to face ESC.

Was it Team 13 asking for Form 80 and 1221?

Your friend who lodged in May 2013 should be close to getting his Visa. Advice him to make a complaint with IGIS (If he hasn't already done so to determine the status of his ESC) at http://www.igis.gov.au/complaints/form/index.cfm.

All the best buddy.
      I wish what you said will be same. Actually I got reply same request from both teams, Team 13 and Team 10 (With Case Office) both at same day and I replied to both emails with same forms. I have no idea after that what happened that I didnt hear anything back.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      [QUOTE=khan2942014;305998]
      Quote Originally Posted by khan2942014 View Post
      Good news for new applications. .good luck. ..

apparently it looks like they haven't send any case from Pakistan and Bangladesh and Iran for security check who applied after 1 July 2014. .

My questions are

1. Do you know anyone from these countries who applied after 1 July 2014 and still waiting for visa.
      2. Is this possible for us to cancel our visa application and apply again?
      3. If we apply again, will it helps get out of security check? ?
      4. if we cancel application and apply again, will they ask us a reason that why we did like this? ? If yes, then what can be our possible reasons. .
      I would suggest don't do it. You are in que without any prefrences. If you do it again there is no gurantee that u ll get it soon. It may go to security check again and you ending up waiting more longer than you are now... there are lot of other applications including mine still waiting in que... Rest upto you if you wanna consult with any good lawyer.

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      [QUOTE=ali143525;306030]
      Quote Originally Posted by khan2942014 View Post

I would suggest don't do it. You are in que without any prefrences. If you do it again there is no gurantee that u ll get it soon. It may go to security check again and you ending up waiting more longer than you are now... there are lot of other applications including mine still waiting in que... Rest upto you if you wanna consult with any good lawyer.
      I concur with Ali.

I was thinking about the same, but the risks outweighs the benefits of withdrawing application and lodging again. So my advice will be to just hang in tight, who knows it might work out for us sooner than we all think its going to be. Hope helps you overcome the negativity I think.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

Question

Hi there,
      Right now, I am holding Skilled visa (Provisional) (class VF) subclass 475 (Skilled - Regional Sponsored), application type Person Sponsored (who lives in MEL, VIC). I am having rights to work/live and study in VIC for 3 years. Now, I am eligible to apply for visa Class VB sub class 887 permanent residence. I have gone thorugh various forums on internet but still I have few questions which are unanswered or not clear to me. First of all, I am applying online and filling forum "Äpplication for Temporary Graduate or Skilled Regional Visa". Below are my concerns:

1. 'Place of issue' field under "Details of the current visa" heading:- Would the value be the country name where the visa granted (say when the visa was granted to me, I was in India) or authority who issued the visa (say Adelaide Regional Office)?

2. 'Visa number' under "Details of the current visa" heading:- Is it 10,11 or more digits? Because, on help it says first 10 digits excluding 'V'& 'A' but when while saving error comes. If I ignore 'V' & '<'(becoz I don't have 'A' in my visa number) them my visa number becomes 1234567890P1. What should be my visa number?

3. My wife is having only given name and as per guidelines available on the forum, it should come in family name in the forum and no value for given name. Please confirm.

4. Family Members: As we are already in Australia, would the parents detail come in Non accompanying dependents or other family members?

5. Applicant residential address: As I am having rights to work/stay & study in VIC state. I lived 4 months in Melbourne, VIC & 20 months in Ballarat, VIC. Have I lived more than one specified regional area?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
      RC

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi guys..

I have some good news today..

I got my residency granted today at 8.00am

Was initially on 475 visa

Applied on 30/10/2014
      Visa granted (887) on 22/12/2014

Single applicant

Natinality :Sri Lankan

No CO allocated. Direct grant

I didnt even have rental agreement as i am currently boarding (i submitted them a rooming agreemnt which was downloaded from SA gov website)

Hope this helps

This forum has given me so much information that i needed to submit my application.. I submiited the application directly by my self with no agent involved.

I'm wishing all the very best for all who are waiting for their grant

I'm so happy right now.. Couldnt have asked for a better christmas present than this

Cheers
      eid2014 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      LALALA two days they will be open 30 and 31st .

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Noki2012 View Post
      Hi guys..

I have some good news today..

I got my residency granted today at 8.00am

Was initially on 475 visa

Applied on 30/10/2014
      Visa granted (887) on 22/12/2014

Single applicant

Natinality :Sri Lankan

No CO allocated. Direct grant

I didnt even have rental agreement as i am currently boarding (i submitted them a rooming agreemnt which was downloaded from SA gov website)

Hope this helps

This forum has given me so much information that i needed to submit my application.. I submiited the application directly by my self with no agent involved.

I'm wishing all the very best for all who are waiting for their grant

I'm so happy right now.. Couldnt have asked for a better christmas present than this

Cheers
      Hi, Noki

Congrats!!! It's going to be Nov. Quicker, Quicker, Quicker....

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      LALALA two days they will be open 30 and 31st .
      That's good. Thank you Eid.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Choksy View Post
      It seems DIBP is on holiday mood, after 15th Oct, no more grants.....I applied on 27th Oct 2014 from 489 to 887. Here are my timeline:

Arrived on: 11nov2012 on 475 visa (in May 2014, 475 visa expired and renewed under 489)
      Applied for 887: 27oct2014 from 489
      Nationality: Indian
      All documents submitted including form 80, form 1221, police checks etc

and waiting, waiting, waiting ever since for good news.........??????????
      Hi, Choksy

The applicant Noki who applied on 30/10/14 has granted his pr. Have you received any news?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by LALALA View Post
      Hi, Choksy

The applicant Noki who applied on 30/10/14 has granted his pr. Have you received any news?
      Hi Lalala

Got CO allocated today. Asked for Employment reference letter. I did provide pay slips, tax return etc but it is less info for them. They need more detailed information about my employment. Bad news is company didn't provide letter as per immi standards despite asking for it, they have given standard letter which I doubt whether immi accepts or not (no signature or no name). I worked for a labour hire company, which supplies labour for third party and worked more than 30hrs per week sometime as high as 48hrs and sometime as low as 16hrs. Out of 18months of my employment with them my income was more than AUD72K, I do have payslips to prove it. (but payslip has address of their NSW Head office) I was working in Adelaide through their local office. Out of my 26months of my stay/work in SA, i worked for more than 22months but I cant get letter to prove it. I can provide payslips which I did...........any auggestion freinds?? How I can prove? I can't get letter as per immigration standards for sure!!!

•