• Page 569 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 694695195595675685695705715796196691069 ... LastLast
    Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 12929
    Like Tree2516Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Choksy View Post
      Hi Lalala

Got CO allocated today. Asked for Employment reference letter. I did provide pay slips, tax return etc but it is less info for them. They need more detailed information about my employment. Bad news is company didn't provide letter as per immi standards despite asking for it, they have given standard letter which I doubt whether immi accepts or not (no signature or no name). I worked for a labour hire company, which supplies labour for third party and worked more than 30hrs per week sometime as high as 48hrs and sometime as low as 16hrs. Out of 18months of my employment with them my income was more than AUD72K, I do have payslips to prove it. (but payslip has address of their NSW Head office) I was working in Adelaide through their local office. Out of my 26months of my stay/work in SA, i worked for more than 22months but I cant get letter to prove it. I can provide payslips which I did...........any auggestion freinds?? How I can prove? I can't get letter as per immigration standards for sure!!!
      i recommend to get atleast a letter from employer saying that you are working with them from last 12 month ... Or any type of letter will help and explain the immigration regarding your condition ...

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by aman47470 View Post
      i recommend to get atleast a letter from employer saying that you are working with them from last 12 month ... Or any type of letter will help and explain the immigration regarding your condition ...
      You can even sign staturatory declaration infront of jp and present that to immi wth other docs as available.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      I heard another paki guy got 887 pr who applied in September 2014. He was contacted by team 13 asking for form 80 and 1221.
      After 3 or so weeks of docs submission he got the grant.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Hi Lalala

Got CO allocated today. Asked for Employment reference letter. I did provide pay slips, tax return etc but it is less info for them. They need more detailed information about my employment. Bad news is company didn't provide letter as per immi standards despite asking for it, they have given standard letter which I doubt whether immi accepts or not (no signature or no name). I worked for a labour hire company, which supplies labour for third party and worked more than 30hrs per week sometime as high as 48hrs and sometime as low as 16hrs. Out of 18months of my employment with them my income was more than AUD72K, I do have payslips to prove it. (but payslip has address of their NSW Head office) I was working in Adelaide through their local office. Out of my 26months of my stay/work in SA, i worked for more than 22months but I cant get letter to prove it. I can provide payslips which I did...........any auggestion freinds?? How I can prove? I can't get letter as per immigration standards for sure!!!
      Hi, Chosky

Congrats for your allocation. Is your employer able to sign or seal a statement which you write by yourself for you? If not, you might need to write a staturatory declaration to state your situation. I think Immi officer could understand.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Hi Lalala

dear how about you print a letter with your own stating your position at workplace and work type and time period you spend with them and ask your supervisor or company to read and put a company stamp on top centre and provide company contact details and keep your supervisor and company aware that its important for you.keeping in mind you got all the other documents like pay slips and tax summaries so they can't say no by law.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 475to887 View Post
      I heard another paki guy got 887 pr who applied in September 2014. He was contacted by team 13 asking for form 80 and 1221.
      After 3 or so weeks of docs submission he got the grant.
      do you personally know the guy?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi all,
      I got the direct grant letter 10 minutes ago at 8.58 am.
      Applied: 31/10/14
      Grant today: 23/12/14

Yesterday when I read granted for 30/10/14,I thought I had 50-50 chances of coming today or tomorrow.So today kept checking email since 7.30 am.
      Very delighted and happy...Best Christmas gift ever!
      I knew from past ,last years thread and through friends that they take whole months lot to finish especially before holidays and with lot of time and efforts I made sure I apply on 31st Oct only as I came to adelaide on 31st October 2012.
      All d best to everyone waiting .I m sure you will have Christmas or new year's gift waiting for you all..
      Thanks a lot to this forum admin and all members for help.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Noki2012 View Post
      Hi guys..

I have some good news today..

I got my residency granted today at 8.00am

Was initially on 475 visa

Applied on 30/10/2014
      Visa granted (887) on 22/12/2014

Single applicant

Natinality :Sri Lankan

No CO allocated. Direct grant

I didnt even have rental agreement as i am currently boarding (i submitted them a rooming agreemnt which was downloaded from SA gov website)

Hope this helps

This forum has given me so much information that i needed to submit my application.. I submiited the application directly by my self with no agent involved.

I'm wishing all the very best for all who are waiting for their grant

I'm so happy right now.. Couldnt have asked for a better christmas present than this

Cheers
      Congrats mate

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AT31Oct View Post
      Hi all,
      I got the direct grant letter 10 minutes ago at 8.58 am.
      Applied: 31/10/14
      Grant today: 23/12/14

Yesterday when I read granted for 30/10/14,I thought I had 50-50 chances of coming today or tomorrow.So today kept checking email since 7.30 am.
      Very delighted and happy...Best Christmas gift ever!
      I knew from past ,last years thread and through friends that they take whole months lot to finish especially before holidays and with lot of time and efforts I made sure I apply on 31st Oct only as I came to adelaide on 31st October 2012.
      All d best to everyone waiting .I m sure you will have Christmas or new year's gift waiting for you all..
      Thanks a lot to this forum admin and all members for help.
      Congrats!you are so lucky. Merry Christmas!

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Hi, all

Seems like they have processed all in October, and luck will come for November. Are there any friends who have applied on Nov.?

•