• Page 574 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 744745245645725735745755765846246741074 ... LastLast
    Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Applicant 887
      Merry christmas
      Only me in visa

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dhanamravi View Post
      Hi Sity

Were you the primary applicant when you applied 475 or your spouse? what is the reason behind you have been asked to submit form 80 and Form 1221 and in form 1221 what information yu have supplied? can you please tell this information?
      Hi mate
      Merry Christmas
      I was main and only applicant in 475
      In form 1221 and 80 you give info about your education, employment , family your travel history
      I have visited several countries, I think that is why
      they need form 80

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      HI guys,

I am silent follower of this thread since a year finally I am nearby date to apply from 489 to 887 after a month , I am living in designated area ,which is Melbourne ,Victoria. I am just wondering if anybody can provide me the format for employment reference letter , so I can ask my employer accordingly to do so , I am asking cause I am not working in my skilled nominated occupation and hope it will be ok if I am not working in nominated occupation.

thanks

Title
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by saroar View Post
      One of the member of this forum (asad) got his PR today. He applied in mid June 2014 and he is from Bangladesh.
      That's a great news. .because till this grant we were thinking that people who applied after 1 July 2014 are not being put on security check. .
      Can you please request asad to share his time line and specially which month team 13 contact him. .
      Thanks

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by khan2942014 View Post
      That's a great news. .because till this grant we were thinking that people who applied after 1 July 2014 are not being put on security check. .
      Can you please request asad to share his time line and specially which month team 13 contact him. .
      Thanks
      Asad is enjoying his Xmas holidays . I hope he will post details when he comes back to Adelaide.

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Another Bangladeshi got his PR in 24th December, 2014. He applied on September, 2014.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi guys,

Has anyone tried "Import Application" option available on the IMMI Account. ? Applicant who has lodged paper based application can use this facility but not sure about it.

Also anyone who applied paper based application know how to get the TRN?

Thanks.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi all

When we apply for 887 visa, do we have to upload the old overseas police clearance also along with Australian police check. I didn't go to my home country since I arrived in Australia. However, I would like to clarify if this is mandatory or not. Some of my friends said, Australian police check will do. No need for the old Police check that we got at the time of our arrival to Australia to be uploaded also. Please someone clarify my doubt. Further, I have applied on 16 December. Possibly, when can I get PR grant?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ali143525 View Post
      Hi Bro. I applied in July 2014 from 487 to 887. Contacted by team 13 and 10 both no response yet. I have noticed other people mostly Indians or Sirilankans applied in Sep and Oct got their visa allocated. I don't know whats difference with Pak nationalities only....? Even some waiting since April 2013 here...
      Hi I'm from Sri Lanka and was granted 887 on 22/12/2014 (within 53 days) . However i was initially on 475 visa and not on 487.. I dont kbnow if theres a difference between the 2 visa categories.. I'm assuming that could be one of the reason for the delay. I was also a single applicant and had not travelled out of Australia since my arrival here.. Hope this helps

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dhanamravi View Post
      Hi all

When we apply for 887 visa, do we have to upload the old overseas police clearance also along with Australian police check. I didn't go to my home country since I arrived in Australia. However, I would like to clarify if this is mandatory or not. Some of my friends said, Australian police check will do. No need for the old Police check that we got at the time of our arrival to Australia to be uploaded also. Please someone clarify my doubt. Further, I have applied on 16 December. Possibly, when can I get PR grant?
      Hi Dhanamravi.. I was initially on 475 visa and got my PR last week.. (887). I had not travelled out of the country too. but i still submitted my previous police check from SL along with the australian police check. Its asking for the last 10 years. so Aus Police check itself wont be enough

I didnt reapply for the SL police check. I used the same which i submitted to obtain the 475. Had i gone back to SL for a holiday, i would have had to request for a fresh police check from SL.

A CO never contacted me. I was granted my 887 visa directly. So i guess i have done it correctly :)

•