• Page 575 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 754755255655735745755765775856256751075 ... LastLast
    Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 12930
    Like Tree2516Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Hi, Manny

Merry Christmas & Happy new year! Any news?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by mel36 View Post
      HI guys,

I am silent follower of this thread since a year finally I am nearby date to apply from 489 to 887 after a month , I am living in designated area ,which is Melbourne ,Victoria. I am just wondering if anybody can provide me the format for employment reference letter , so I can ask my employer accordingly to do so , I am asking cause I am not working in my skilled nominated occupation and hope it will be ok if I am not working in nominated occupation.

thanks
      Please read the employment reference section here http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/checklists/887.aspx

below is the excerpt of it:

Employment references must meet the following requirements:

• be written on the official letterhead of the company or government department providing the reference;
      • the letterhead should indicate clearly the full address of the company and any telephone, fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses;
      • the name and position of the person authorised to sign the employment reference should be typed or stamped below that person’s signature;
      • the contact telephone number of the person writing the reference should be included in the letter;
      • the letter should indicate the exact period of employment (including whether permanent or temporary, full or part-time), position(s) held, the duties undertaken and the salary earned - positions should not be described by generic titles (eg. research officer, public servant) but according to the nature of the duties undertaken (eg. research chemist, accounts clerk); and
      • a payslip from your current employment should also be included – this is especially important from applicants working in government departments.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Hi, Mel36

There are some requirements of format showing on immi website. You could follow them to write your employment letter.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by LALALA View Post
      Hi, Manny

Merry Christmas & Happy new year! Any news?
      HI, LALALA.

NOT YET. immi is closed today.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by manny3 View Post
      HI, LALALA.

NOT YET. immi is closed today.
      Hi, Manny

I thought they are working today. They start working tomorrow?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Noki2012 View Post
      Hi I'm from Sri Lanka and was granted 887 on 22/12/2014 (within 53 days) . However i was initially on 475 visa and not on 487.. I dont kbnow if theres a difference between the 2 visa categories.. I'm assuming that could be one of the reason for the delay. I was also a single applicant and had not travelled out of Australia since my arrival here.. Hope this helps
      Hi. I appreciate for sharing information. But I ve noticed from many threads that applicants particularly from Pakistan are in long waiting que as compare to other nationalities... Hope they clear our cases soon as well....

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by LALALA View Post
      Hi, Manny

I thought they are working today. They start working tomorrow?
      HI, LALALA

They will start tomorrow. and then they will closed on 1th.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by manny3 View Post
      HI, LALALA

They will start tomorrow. and then they will closed on 1th.
      Thank you Manny. Please update it when you get PR.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Noki2012 View Post
      Hi Dhanamravi.. I was initially on 475 visa and got my PR last week.. (887). I had not travelled out of the country too. but i still submitted my previous police check from SL along with the australian police check. Its asking for the last 10 years. so Aus Police check itself wont be enough

I didnt reapply for the SL police check. I used the same which i submitted to obtain the 475. Had i gone back to SL for a holiday, i would have had to request for a fresh police check from SL.

A CO never contacted me. I was granted my 887 visa directly. So i guess i have done it correctly :)

Hi Noki

Thank you for your information. I would like to clarify some more details

1. did you give 10 years residential history for any of your children(less than 16) and for your non accompanying applicants (I mean for your parents and siblings
      2. did you submit form 80 and 1221
      3. was the main applicant of 887 visa and 475 visa are the same in your application or it is different. In my case it is different (for 475 I am the main applicant, but for 887 my husband is the primary applicant)
      4. did you submit any resume?

Please kindly provide your answers for the above.

thank you

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hey Lads,

was just wondering do we really need to upload our resume ? or is it specific for any nationalities ?

In case they need resume, when wont they need the skill assessment forms too like ACS etc ? If we have to then under what category are we supposed to upload it ?

•