• Page 578 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 784785285685765775785795805886286781078 ... LastLast
    Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 12930
    Like Tree2516Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dhanamravi View Post
      Hi Noki

Thanks for your kind and detailed information. Can you get some information from your friend who managed to get 887 about whether was she asked to submit form 80 and 1221 , resume and residential history of non accompanying dependents? sorry for bothering you. It will be really helpful for me. I am keeping my fingers crossed about what might be the possible forms that CO may be asking and for which I am preparing myself beforehand.

Thank you
      Hi Dhanamravi,

I checked with my friend. apparently she wasnt allocated a CO too. She came to Australia on 475 as a dependant and when it came to the 887 visa application, she applied as the Primary. She didnt submit a form 80 and 1221 and resume. She also didnt have any non accompanying dependants.

You might have to check with someone who included non accompanying dependents because my understanding is majority of us didnt include them. Even though they are not accompanmying you at this time, there maybe a possibility that they might join you at some stage and for that reason DIBP may need all their details too. Atleast that what i think.

It will be best to check with someone who has included them in an application

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jan487 View Post
      hi friends can any one help me m about to apply for 887 but it ask me 11 digit visa number but only i can find my visa grant no which is 13 digits plz help me to like m stuck .thanks
      Hi

Just use the first 11 digits in the application. When you are attaching supporting docs, make sure you provide a copy of your visa stamp.. That way DIBP can check on it. Thats what i did :)

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Noki thanks for u r reply but i dont have visa stamp .. Could u tell me can i fill my application now nd submit later when i complete my 2 yrs ???

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Noki thanks for u r reply but i dont have visa stamp .. Could u tell me can i fill my application now nd submit later when i complete my 2 yrs ???

yes you can.. I completed my application around the 7th of October and only submitted it on the 30/10.

Do u have a visa grant number mentioned on your grant letter? maybe u can fill that number or leave it blank like the other person said. but make sure u attached a copy of ur grant letter, so u have provided them all supporting docs to cover urself

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by byrash View Post
      Hey LALALA

how is your applications going? any updates ?
      Hi, Byrash

I don't have any update today.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      I am so frustrated i try almost everthing but it says You don’t hold a valid prerequisite visa and on the Onshore genral migration categories i select 887 visa filled all my details correct dont know whats wrong i have 487 visa at the moment I guess m end up to mirgration agent as i dont know what to do if anyone had same issue plz light some information thanks.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      hi jan487
      it won't be go further after 25% until you finish your 2 years . we are also on 487 same thing happened to us .

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Thanks for reply manny3 so u r saying after finished u r 2 years u applied with no problems ?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      I am so frustrated i try almost everthing but it says You don’t hold a valid prerequisite visa and on the Onshore genral migration categories i select 887 visa filled all my details correct dont know whats wrong i have 487 visa at the moment I guess m end up to mirgration agent as i dont know what to do if anyone had same issue plz light some information thanks.

Dont panic now.. It might be because u havent enetered the visa number.. Why dont u try one more time by entering the first 11 digits of the visa number thats mentioned in your grant letter? if u leave it blank , it might read as that you dont have a current visa

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Thanks for reply manny3 so u r saying after finished u r 2 years u applied with no problems ?
      yes . nothing to do with your visa no. can I ask you is that you and other applicants in your file are on 487 visa

•