• Page 582 of 1290 FirstFirst ... 824825325725805815825835845926326821082 ... LastLast
    Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 12898
    Like Tree2494Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Choksy View Post
      Hi All

Today I got my golden email....waiting for this day since 2009, finally got PR to live and work anywhere in Australia. No more restrictions to live in SA. Free to move anywhere I wish, not as per Australian immigration requirements to fuel economic growth. Lost precious 2yrs of my career due to visa restrictions!!!, hope I am still employable in my field.

Original Visa: 475
      Visa extended: under 489 as we had short days to fulfill visa conditions of 12months work/24months stay in SA.
      Applied for 887: 27Oct2014 from 489
      CO allocated: 22Dec2014 and asked for employment letter, submitted on 29dec2014
      Nationality: Indian
      No of applicants: 5
      887 Grant date: 31 Dec 2014

Those waiting for their PR, keep faith, be positive and keep going......you will get your PR soon............good luck guys. Happy New Year 2015.
      Hi choksy ,

can you do me a favor , can you please advise me a format ofemployment letter , i know that it is mention on document checklist but i am asking this because i am not working in nominated occupation and the checklist provided for employment letter is for skilled employment .

thanks

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by mel36 View Post
      Hi choksy ,

can you do me a favor , can you please advise me a format ofemployment letter , i know that it is mention on document checklist but i am asking this because i am not working in nominated occupation and the checklist provided for employment letter is for skilled employment .

thanks

Hi Mel

dont worry about format of letter........you can work in any field on 475 or 489 visa. only requirement is 12months of FT work out of 24months stay. I asked for the letter but did not get proper letter. my letter was very short it is " This is to inform you that mr..........d.o.b........address, is working with "co name" from "date" to "date" as "position" and his hourly pay rate "00.00" He was entitled to work for "00"hours per fornight before going for overtime conversion. then name and signature of the person signinng it. thats it......
      immigration normally needs to know how long you worked, pay rate, position and nbr of hrs etc

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Choksy View Post
      Hi Mel

dont worry about format of letter........you can work in any field on 475 or 489 visa. only requirement is 12months of FT work out of 24months stay. I asked for the letter but did not get proper letter. my letter was very short it is " This is to inform you that mr..........d.o.b........address, is working with "co name" from "date" to "date" as "position" and his hourly pay rate "00.00" He was entitled to work for "00"hours per fornight before going for overtime conversion. then name and signature of the person signinng it. thats it......
      immigration normally needs to know how long you worked, pay rate, position and nbr of hrs etc
      HI choksy,

thanks alot for quick reply. one more thing is it mandatory to get certified all documents ? cause i am wondering what can be done to certify the payslip that is being received online .one more suggestion i was secondary applicant 489 and cause i am fulfilling full time work , i will be primary applicant for 887 ,is it ok? any possibility to get sample of your documents that you have submitted PLS.

THANKS

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by mel36 View Post
      HI choksy,

thanks alot for quick reply. one more thing is it mandatory to get certified all documents ? cause i am wondering what can be done to certify the payslip that is being received online .one more suggestion i was secondary applicant 489 and cause i am fulfilling full time work , i will be primary applicant for 887 ,is it ok? any possibility to get sample of your documents that you have submitted PLS.

THANKS
      No need to certify documents such as payslip, rent contracts etc....all my documents were B/W and I could not certify them. In fact none of the documents need to be certified as long as you scan the originals not photocopies. Regarding your second question, yes you can be primary applicant for 887 visa as long as you meet the 887 requirement such as work and live conditions. following is the list of docs I submitted along with 887 application. Make 1 pdf file for each subject documents, it will be easier for them understand and process.

1. Police Checks from 2 countries I lived and Federal Police check from Australia
      2. Lease agreement, electricity bills, school reports for residency proof
      3. Salary slips around 20, PAYG summary, tax Returns, Employment letter for Employment proof
      4. Bank statement, driving license as additional proof (not required though)
      5. Passport copies ( all family)
      6. Photos in JPEg format (all family)
      7. Birth certificates (all)
      8. Form 80 (as I visited more than 15 countries since birth
      9. Form 1221 (similar to form 80 as I lived more countries)
      10. Proof of English for my spouse - uni degree, school letter, experience certicate from employers etc

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi jan, I am new member of this forum. I am on 487 visa and finishing my 2 year on 15/1/2015.i was trying to fill the application form to prepare my application but I have the same error as u have. I called immi and they said u can't fill online application before finishing 2 years so it might be the reason for the error . So try after finishing ur condition or u have to apply Through paper application. Can u please tell me when r u finishing ur 2 years?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Thanks Mate.

One of my friend got in less than 2 months, he applied on 20/Oct and got PR on 24th Dec. Ball started rolling i guess.

Good Luck who are in a queue.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by applicant887 View Post
      One of my Iranian friends recieved PR today 2nd Jan 2015. Applied May 2014.
      Hi applicant887
      thanks for sharing
      can you please ask your friend about the time line and some number of applicants?
      and also ask her/him to see whether has been contacted by team 13 or not?

cheers,

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by che1360 View Post
      Hi applicant887
      thanks for sharing
      can you please ask your friend about the time line and some number of applicants?
      and also ask her/him to see whether has been contacted by team 13 or not?

cheers,
      Hi che1360,
      3 people were included. Yes there have been at least two requests for info from immi. Not sure though team 10 and/or 13.
      First contact by immi was about 2.5 month after the application.
      All docs & forms were submitted at first place but resume for main applicant was requested down the track.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by applicant887 View Post
      Hi che1360,
      3 people were included. Yes there have been at least two requests for info from immi. Not sure though team 10 and/or 13.
      First contact by immi was about 2.5 month after the application.
      All docs & forms were submitted at first place but resume for main applicant was requested down the track.
      Thanks applicant887
      I am Iranian , applied on 30th May , they asked me the resume as well.
      I hope my visa will grant soon, finger crossed.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by che1360 View Post
      Thanks applicant887
      I am Iranian , applied on 30th May , they asked me the resume as well.
      I hope my visa will grant soon, finger crossed.
      Best of luck.
      The way that visas are processed now suggests that going through the so called security is random even for the high risk countries nationalities. The time line is now more mixed as we see people from iran & pak getting PR sooner whilst long waited people are left frustrated and confused.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

•