• Page 586 of 1290 FirstFirst ... 864865365765845855865875885966366861086 ... LastLast
    Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 12898
    Like Tree2494Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #5851

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      109
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by lalitp View Post
      On 23/11/14
      you have any update ?

    2. #5852

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Posts
      11
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      People applied till 10th Nov have got PR, as on yesterday

    3. #5853

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      109
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by lalitp View Post
      People applied till 10th Nov have got PR, as on yesterday
      I think then you are round the corner. Good Luck!

    4. #5854

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      8
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi jan487, good luck for ur application. I am going to apply next week and I had the same error as u mentioned before . R u trying to apply online or not?please let me know. Thanks in advance

    5. #5855

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      28
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Ind887 when u complete 2 yrs next day u will able to apply online like me dont worry

    6. #5856

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      8
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep

      Thanks jan487

      [QUOTE=jan487;307038]Ind887 when u complete 2 yrs next day u will able to apply online like me dont worry[/QUOTE

    7. #5857

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      28
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      I mentioned my family as a non accompanying but why they r name coming on my acknowledgement letter and online ?? Did i made mistake if yes how i can fix it ??
      I check my credit card i only charged for me and my wife not sure whats going on need u r advice guys thanks

    8. #5858

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      109
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jan487 View Post
      I mentioned my family as a non accompanying but why they r name coming on my acknowledgement letter and online ?? Did i made mistake if yes how i can fix it ??
      I check my credit card i only charged for me and my wife not sure whats going on need u r advice guys thanks

      It dont not hurt if its shown on application but if it does show in your account as health check required or processing or processing please wait for immigration to contact then its a minor trouble which can be easily rectified.

      If yes, fill form 1023 and upload it to your application or email to gsm.documents@immi.gov.au or call immi for their suggestion. They will rectify that, as in my case.

    9. #5859

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      28
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by byrash View Post
      It dont not hurt if its shown on application but if it does show in your account as health check required or processing or processing please wait for immigration to contact then its a minor trouble which can be easily rectified.

      If yes, fill form 1023 and upload it to your application or email to gsm.documents@immi.gov.au or call immi for their suggestion. They will rectify that, as in my case.
      hi byrash it does show in my immi acct as health check :( so did u solve this problem or they still showing in u r immi account as well ???

    10. #5860

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      109
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jan487 View Post
      hi byrash it does show in my immi acct as health check :( so did u solve this problem or they still showing in u r immi account as well ???
      Yeah it did intially for me now its all resolved.. make form 1023 and upload it to your account..

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums