• Page 587 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 874875375775855865875885895976376871087 ... LastLast
    Results 5,861 to 5,870 of 12952
    Like Tree2528Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #5861

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      28
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Thanks byrash can u explain what u write on incorrect information and correct information i am little worried plz help me out

    2. #5862

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      109
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jan487 View Post
      Thanks byrash can u explain what u write on incorrect information and correct information i am little worried plz help me out
      dude..nothing to worry just mention that, it was by mistake I chose my parents as dependents. It nothing harmful and does not have any negative impace at all.

      Don't worry be cool. Let me know if you need any more help.

    3. #5863

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      28
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Thanks byrash for quick help i m going to upload form hope problem solve quick thanks again

    4. #5864

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      109
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jan487 View Post
      Thanks byrash for quick help i m going to upload form hope problem solve quick thanks again
      Good luck also I would email the same to the email id I provided earlier.

    5. #5865

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      28
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Alright byrash can i ask u how long it takes for u to fix after update information .

    6. #5866

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      19
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

      I am new to group....Currently on 475 visa and planning to apply 887 in March 2015
      Need your help on some of my quires.
      475 Grant Date: Nov 2012
      Initial entry date: March 2013
      I have completed 1 year full time work and will be completing 2 years stay in March 2015

      Query: I have traveled overseas multiple times and stayed for 3 months out of Australia, will this have impact on my 2 years stay condition. Do i need to wait 3 months extra i.e march 2015 + 3 months =June 2015 to apply for 887.

      Please help with my query.
      Thanks
      Suman

    7. #5867

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      109
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jan487 View Post
      Alright byrash can i ask u how long it takes for u to fix after update information .
      7 biz days is their SLA.

    8. #5868

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      109
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Suman View Post
      Hi Guys,

      I am new to group....Currently on 475 visa and planning to apply 887 in March 2015
      Need your help on some of my quires.
      475 Grant Date: Nov 2012
      Initial entry date: March 2013
      I have completed 1 year full time work and will be completing 2 years stay in March 2015

      Query: I have traveled overseas multiple times and stayed for 3 months out of Australia, will this have impact on my 2 years stay condition. Do i need to wait 3 months extra i.e march 2015 + 3 months =June 2015 to apply for 887.

      Please help with my query.
      Thanks
      Suman
      under 3 months and if you are paid during that period they consider that as vacation and goes as annual leave so I don't think you need to cover. More than 3.. your leaves will not cover that range even and you will have to fill that.

      better off wait to fill the gap as you're almost on the brink of 3 months.

    9. #5869

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Posts
      11
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Is anyone in the forum who applied 887 around 23rd of November 2014?

    10. #5870

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      2
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by lalitp View Post
      Is anyone in the forum who applied 887 around 23rd of November 2014?
      I applied 887 around 20th of November 2014. I got the bridge visa mail on that day. Currently I'm alone here. My family including my wife and two sons went back to China after submitting 887 application. One son is 475 and the other is 489. I didn't do it online but emailed it.

      Hopefully we get granted soon.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums