• Page 591 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 914915415815895905915925936016416911091 ... LastLast
    Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 12930
    Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by mike504 View Post
      hi Guys
      i am going to apply for 887 visa next month, can you please help me:

1- i have lived in Adelaide for two years, but in two different Address , i don't know how should i answer this question in online immi account:

have you lived in more than one specified regional area in the last two years? Yes NO
      if i select No because i have lived in south Australia for two years (just one regional area), they ask me to put just my current residential address
      but if i select yes ,i should put my residential address information during the last 2 years include both addresses in the next page

2- i lived 2 month in a shared room how can i proof this period as it was my residential address in Adelaide because I don't have any contract and all bills were not issued on my name
      but i have some mail and bank statements
      thanks
      hi Byrash
      i checked again i didn't see any pop up window to put my all Address details in adelaide?
      just there is i pop up to put just the name of countray where you have lived form 10 years ago!

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by niljosna View Post
      @sugarboy, your reference Pak applicant had 189 sub class and My sub class is 887 from 487. IS ASIO/IGIS processing the case regardless of sub class or country?
      Hi Niljosna,

Its ASIO who executes the checks not IGIS. IGIS just oversees ASIO's operations and ensures they comply with relevant federal laws and regulations.

According to ASIO, they perform these checks in the order they receive them in irrespective of the subclass of visa applied. The only thing which separates one assessment from other is the type of the visa applied, following are the broad categories:

1. IMA (Irregular Maritime Arrivals)
      2. Temporary Visas
      3. Permanent Visa
      4. Offshore/Onshore Humanitarian or Refugee Visa
      5. Personnel
      6. Counter Terrorism

In our case both 887 and 189 falls under Permanent Visa, so should have the same queue.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by mike504 View Post
      hi Byrash
      i checked again i didn't see any pop up window to put my all Address details in adelaide?
      just there is i pop up to put just the name of countray where you have lived form 10 years ago!
      Can't really guess what happening at your end... I gave inputs from what I have filled in. May eb wait for someone to answer or you can share the screen shots hiding your personal data..
      IMHO it will really hard to guide you with all required steps here, unless some one sees the actions you doing on your account.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi Byrash thanks lot for your help

1-
      1.png

2- in above page just asked me for my current address and when i selected NO for more than one regional area
      the next stage will be my partner address which is not the address list
      2.png
      would you please check your application and check what was your answer to this question and where you put the list of your address?
      Last edited by mike504; 12-01-2015 at 10:26 PM.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      well, you need to proceed further for it to ask for the details, may be you are expecting it too early to fill all the address details in the following page but it wont(or at least have not happened for me) .. I remember popping all that details around 80% of the application or so.... Unfortunately, I cant see my application now as its already lodged..

I would say proceed further until you see 100% status and if still you have not seen anything then that is a problem.

You can PM me then and If you are okay I can run through completing your application, which I hope wont be long and assuming you have all the information you need to pop in handy (can't really spare more than 5 min).

Thank You

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      i checked all the process just in 70% it will ask you for country of residency from 10 years ago and ask you for your last address there
      thanks for your help

mmi

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hi,

I have got an different type of question. Hope someone might knows or went through this. I will be eligible to apply for 887 on May 2015. But my passport will expire on August 2015. Is it possible to apply with this passport and renew passport and update department before its expired. or i won't be able to apply as its less than six months valid ?
      Last edited by mmi; 13-01-2015 at 02:06 AM.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
      Hi,

I have got an different type of question. Hope someone might knows or went through this. I will be eligible to apply for 887 on May 2015. But my passport will expire on August 2015. Is it possible to apply with this passport and renew passport and update department before its expired. or i won't be able to apply as its less than six months valid ?
      your passport should be minimum of 6 months validity at the time of application AFAIK. Better of renewe it before loading.

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
      Hi,

You can apply without renewing your passport as the expiry date is still valid. There is no 6 month rule for applying permanent residency (I have confirmed with the department). You will need your passport renewed if you want to travel outside Australia. However, it is a good idea to renew your passport in due time.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Still waiting and waiting since 2013 October...team 13 asked for form 80 and resume on jan 2014,co allocated at May...since then co changed 3 times...last month asked for afp for my wife...again no response...don't know how long we have to wait...nationality Bangladesh...

•