• Page 592 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 924925425825905915925935946026426921092 ... LastLast
    Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Mishu View Post
      Still waiting and waiting since 2013 October...team 13 asked for form 80 and resume on jan 2014,co allocated at May...since then co changed 3 times...last month asked for afp for my wife...again no response...don't know how long we have to wait...nationality Bangladesh...
      I feel your pain. According to the statistics you are on the eve of the grant.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hey Pakistani folks, just wanted to say things are happening!

Just got our golden email!
      2 years on 475 completed in July 2014.
      Date of 887 Application 19 August 2014
      Contacted for 1221, 80 and AFP clearance on 17th November.
      Submitted within a week.
      887 granted today 13 Jan 2015.
      Family of 3. My wife was the primary, me secondary and we have a 5 year old daughter. All of us are Pakistanis.

Now we can start planning the rest of our lives, no more putting decisions on hold.

(I was about to buy a mattress today. I'll hold off now until we move to wherever we end up!)

So yes, for those who haven't got it yet, hang in there! They seem to be processing a lot faster and yours is just around the corner, no doubt.
      And thank you to everyone on this forum. Lurking on here helped keep me sane through this process!
      saroar likes this.

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by orionalation View Post

Submitted within a week.
      Family of 3. My wife was the primary, me secondary and we have a 5 year old daughter. All of us are Pakistanis.

Now we can start planning the rest of our lives, no more putting decisions on hold.

(I was about to buy a mattress today. I'll hold off now until we move to wherever we end up!)

So yes, for those who haven't got it yet, hang in there! They seem to be processing a lot faster and yours is just around the corner, no doubt.
      And thank you to everyone on this forum. Lurking on here helped keep me sane through this process!
      Congratulation! Enjoy your freedom.

Apparently it looks like all Bangladeshis and Pakistanis applied from June 2014 are passing through the gate. On the contrary, the applicants before June 2014 are not that fortunate and obviously caught by external security check. What a disparity!

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Waoooo, congrats man.

May i know if at any stage team 13 contacted you and what date and month.

Also have you ever got mail saying referring to external agencies for health, character and national security. If so when.

Thanks for sharing timeline. And best of luck....

Quote Originally Posted by orionalation View Post

Submitted within a week.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Congrats Orionalation
      Now you will be relax and free
      enjoy for rest of your life!

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Congrats to the ones who received their grants..

Looks it getting into a bit of quiet period, have not seen any updates early other than 1 or 2 from past weeks.

guy seeing any updated on application, please do post here..

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi everybody

one of my Iranian friend got grant after one month and 6 days. he applied on 7th of December 2014 and got the visa on 13th of Jan 2015.
      I have no idea what they are doing in immigration and whatever it is, it is not FAIR, people are waiting from 2013.
      I applied in May and after 4 month CO was allocated and in September they asked about my resume.
      WHAT IS GOING ON?
      do you think calling immigration will help or just waste of time?
      I feel i need to call and complain about situation.

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by che1360 View Post
      Hi everybody

one of my Iranian friend got grant after one month and 6 days. he applied on 7th of December 2014 and got the visa on 13th of Jan 2015.
      I have no idea what they are doing in immigration and whatever it is, it is not FAIR, people are waiting from 2013.
      I applied in May and after 4 month CO was allocated and in September they asked about my resume.
      WHAT IS GOING ON?
      Good news for Iranian applicants.

Mate, you have nothing to do but wait. Better, forget about the whole 887 thing and concentrate on other stuffs that you need to do for your life. I don't believe that PR is the ultimate goal. Yes, without being PR we are facing problems in daily life and cannot plan ahead. However, it is not stopping you to perform and plan for lot of other things that is important for your life. Eventually you will be a PR today or tomorrow, just a matter of time. So, why bleeding yourself thinking about it so intensely.

By the way, I also have applied in May 2014.
      Blossom likes this.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi everybody

WHAT IS GOING ON?
      that's weird, can you get more details about his application like what is his visa number, number of applicants, documents he provided and is case officer allocated or direct grant ?

Lhr

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep

yep, hopefully department has changed their policy .

Hi everybody

WHAT IS GOING ON?
      yep, hopefully department has changed its policy of discrimination at least for on shore applicants of 887.Those who have already been subjected to long checks, they should ring, email or fax whatever they can to record their dissatisfaction and frustration.I am sure it will help.

•