Liked
      1 times
      Rep

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hamada View Post
      hi evrerybody iam 475 visa and i applied for 887 visa on 29/03/2013.i applied early before my date by 1 month because i should apply on 09/05/2013. i know many people did that.so is it ok? or they will refuse my application. thank you

you must be applied by paper, online application won't allow to lodge before you meet your two years holding 475. it is risky, when a CO assess your application, they gonna see that you haven't met the basic requirement and they gonna refuse your application because it's not a valid application. Just hope, you'll get a kind CO. Cheers.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi evrerybody iam 475 visa and i applied for 887 visa on 29/03/2013.i applied early before my date by 1 month because i should apply on 09/05/2013. i know many people did that.so is it ok? or they will refuse my application. thank you

Hi hamada

According to my point of view your application is not valid because your are not fulfilling the basic requirement that one should must held their provisional visa (475) for at least 2 years. I think you are misunderstand that many people did that..... . Normally people save their application in online system for 28 days but they actually lodged their file on the exact date when they fulfilled the conditions. So I suggest you should withdraw your invalid application and lodged it again . Or you can consult one of the professional people or may ring immigration they may suggest you something better.

Cheers

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      how to withdraw my application .will they process my application on 09/05/2013

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      I spoke to one of immigration registered lawyer and he said that should be okay to lodge your application before 6 months of completing your 2 years. Not sure how far he is correct. Does anyone here got any rejection if they lodged before their 2 years ?

Logically they take 6 months for processing so they permit 6 months before is what he said.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      how to withdraw my application .will they process my application on 09/05/2013

Hi Hamada

Before taking any step regarding your application it's better to ring immigration or consult one of the professionals may be they can suggest you something better .Maybe you needn't to withdraw your application that was my general opinion.
      To withdraw please go to http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...pplication.htm

Cheers

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      +1 for Devi-887 Comment.

@Hamada can you please contact Immi and post back the update ? Maybe it helps others here.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Devi-887 View Post
      Hi hamada

According to my point of view your application is not valid because your are not fulfilling the basic requirement that one should must held their provisional visa (475) for at least 2 years. I think you are misunderstand that many people did that..... . Normally people save their application in online system for 28 days but they actually lodged their file on the exact date when they fulfilled the conditions. So I suggest you should withdraw your invalid application and lodged it again . Or you can consult one of the professional people or may ring immigration they may suggest you something better.

Cheers
      i personally think that immi agent don't know what they talking about. if that really the case, how about immi said 887 take up to 18 months to process then holder just have their 485/487 for 6 months then lodge for 887. It doesn't make sense. also it doesn't fair for other applicants who have been waiting. cheers.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by byrash View Post
      I spoke to one of immigration registered lawyer and he said that should be okay to lodge your application before 6 months of completing your 2 years. Not sure how far he is correct. Does anyone here got any rejection if they lodged before their 2 years ?

Logically they take 6 months for processing so they permit 6 months before is what he said.
      i personally think that immi agent don't know what they talking about. if that really the case, how about immi said 887 take up to 18 months to process then holder just have their 485/487 for 6 months then lodge for 887. It doesn't make sense. also it doesn't fair for other applicants who have been waiting. cheers.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Immigration have clear rule that you cannot apply 1 days before even..if you have not met 2 Years Critria...Hamada you should call immigration and let them know that you have applied earlier and what options you have...Note person's name, Call ID and time..so you know who you spoke to and if it goes in your favour...and if your application get rejected you can give them details of your call...
      and if it doesnt go in your favour...then withdraw application..i am sure you have paid the fee :( you have to live with 4K loss :(

•