• Page 602 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 1025025525926006016026036046126527021102 ... LastLast
    Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 12910
    Like Tree2504Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #6011

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      26
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
      Hi Sugarboy,
      No, nothing new. No contact or request so far. All friends are waiting like me. I try to list their situation.

      1- applied at Sep 2013. Team 13 contacted at March 2014. Still waiting.

      2- applied at Dec 2013. Team 13 contacted at June 2014. Still waiting.

      3- applied at Nov 2014. Still waiting.


      And my own case : Applied at Nov 2013, Contacted by Team 13 at end May 2014. Got email mid Sep 2014 that my case transferred to team 10 Adelaide and Still waiting.

      Any hope guys?

      Hi Locomotive ,

      Just wondering if you or any of your mates have contacted IGIS regarding the status of your external security check?
      If not, do u intend to do so?

    2. #6012

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      4
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone, I hv been the silent reader of this forum, got my P R today.... Applied 20/11/2014 ...... Case officer allocated 14/01/2015....asked for form 80 and form 1221 for me and form 1221 for my wife and medical for my 2 months old daughter... This forum has been so helpful to me and I wish everyone luck for their applications... Thanx....��������

    3. #6013

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      23
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jaso View Post
      Hi Locomotive ,

      Just wondering if you or any of your mates have contacted IGIS regarding the status of your external security check?
      If not, do u intend to do so?
      No Mate. None of us did that yet.

      I was thinking doing that at May(if I haven't got my PR that time though). At May this year it will be 12 months that my case is in external check.

      I read somewhere that they do not consider complain which is under 12 months.

      Any suggestion?

    4. #6014

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
      No Mate. None of us did that yet.

      I was thinking doing that at May(if I haven't got my PR that time though). At May this year it will be 12 months that my case is in external check.

      I read somewhere that they do not consider complain which is under 12 months.

      Any suggestion?
      That's 12 months from application.

    5. #6015

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      26
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
      No Mate. None of us did that yet.

      I was thinking doing that at May(if I haven't got my PR that time though). At May this year it will be 12 months that my case is in external check.

      I read somewhere that they do not consider complain which is under 12 months.

      Any suggestion?
      Hi Locomotive ,

      That's not right I'm afraid.
      After 12 months from the date you lodged your application you can contact IGIS. Let me know if you want more info.
      Also. This info is available on IGIS website.
      Last edited by jaso; 21-01-2015 at 03:54 AM. Reason: typo

    6. #6016

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      28
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Bhangu77 View Post
      Hi everyone, I hv been the silent reader of this forum, got my P R today.... Applied 20/11/2014 ...... Case officer allocated 14/01/2015....asked for form 80 and form 1221 for me and form 1221 for my wife and medical for my 2 months old daughter... This forum has been so helpful to me and I wish everyone luck for their applications... Thanx....��������

      hi bhangu77 congrets can u share were u on 487 ? and is immi just ask medical for just baby or did u already submit u r and u r wife medical ? thanks

    7. #6017

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      3
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello everyone,

      I have been following this thread since the grant of my 489 about two years ago. This thread has been a well of info on 887. Now the time has almost come to finally apply for 887 in feb 15. Need help from the wonderful participant/member of this group on functional English. How did/would you demonstrate functional English of your partner. I remember when I applied for 489 my wife was required to demonstrate her functional English. To which she gave the evidence of her two year work in australia in a form of letter from employer. So the question is:

      1. Does she need to prove her functional English again?
      2. If so, does the 2 year work in Australia still valid proof of functional English as I am unable to find it on the immi website under ways to demonstrate functional English.

      please reply. Any info is welcome.

      Many thanks,
      Regards.

    8. #6018

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      4
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jan487 View Post
      hi bhangu77 congrets can u share were u on 487 ? and is immi just ask medical for just baby or did u already submit u r and u r wife medical ? thanks
      Yes I applied from 487 to 887 and immi just ask for the medical of my daughter..

    9. #6019

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Posts
      11
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone
      wish to share my good news.
      applied from 487 to 887 on 23/11/14
      got 887 today
      direct grant
      thanks everyone.
      Hope everyone waiting, get good news soon.

    10. #6020
      may
      may is offline

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      24
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      That's 12 months from application.
      Hi sugarboy i complained to IGIS exactly one year from lodge of application but they told me they cant do anything at this point but to wait till Feb 2015 which is exactly
      one year since my case gone to external check. i think they do not consider complain if security check is less than a year.
      Locomotive likes this.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums