• Page 608 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 1085085585986066076086096106186587081108 ... LastLast
    Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 12909
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by niljosna View Post
      Hi Sugarboy,
      remember Mishu was asked for AFP as well. After that long waiting again. That's why I m not much hopeful.
      Hi just to share apply online for AFP. Its much quicker as compared to applying either through police station or directly by posting documents. Good luck.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 475to887 View Post
      Hi just to share apply online for AFP. Its much quicker as compared to applying either through police station or directly by posting documents. Good luck.
      I applied AFP online. Normally how long it takes time for afp certificate?

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Hi Niljosna,

They requested AFP themselves or you contacted them regarding something?

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      Hi Niljosna,

They requested AFP themselves or you contacted them regarding something?
      Sugarboy,
      I couldn't able to contact yet. CO asked the afp through my agent.

The name of CO this time is different than previous. Is there any rule that every new CO for the file ask for AFP?
      Last edited by niljosna; 28-01-2015 at 08:15 AM.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      HI all

I applied for 887 visa on december 2014. I have been allotted the case officer and he has requested for form 80 and form 1221 for my self and for my wife. As of now i am india on vocation. I have got some doubts while filling in this form. For the question in form 1221 which asks that what is the general purpose of of your journey/further stay? what answer i can give here?

In form 80
      For the question in the section part J - Australian visa history

Are you currently in Australia? should i have to give the answer yes or no? because only for the answer 'yes' it asks for current visa details. But i am out australia only for a short period. (2 weeks) what answer i can give?

For the question " are you being sponsored by or associated with a business or organisation in australia?
      what answer i can give? should i have to give my present employers details here

kindly someone help me to fill up the answers.

• Thanks

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dhanamravi View Post
      HI all

I applied for 887 visa on december 2014. I have been allotted the case officer and he has requested for form 80 and form 1221 for my self and for my wife. As of now i am india on vocation. I have got some doubts while filling in this form. For the question in form 1221 which asks that what is the general purpose of of your journey/further stay? what answer i can give here?

In form 80
      For the question in the section part J - Australian visa history

Are you currently in Australia? should i have to give the answer yes or no? because only for the answer 'yes' it asks for current visa details. But i am out australia only for a short period. (2 weeks) what answer i can give?

For the question " are you being sponsored by or associated with a business or organisation in australia?
      what answer i can give? should i have to give my present employers details here

kindly someone help me to fill up the answers.

• Thanks
      1. The question is, 'Are you currently in Australia? - No, you are not. Hence your answer should be no.'
      2. You either answer No to this or give your friends or family member details in question 48. Most people just fill in personal contact details in question 48.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      You will get email with in 24 hours that its processed. Than time of dispatch via normal post from Canberra i guess. 3/4 days max.

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Sugarboy,
      I couldn't able to contact yet. CO asked the afp through my agent.

The name of CO this time is different than previous. Is there any rule that every new CO for the file ask for AFP?
      Nope, each new CO does not ask for new AFP. AFP is generally only valid from 1 year for the date of issue. Due to the fact that it was presumably expired in your case they asked you to submit a new one to them before making progress on your application.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Just need advise. I applied for 887 visa in May 2013...They asked for an updated AFP in November 2014...which i submitted in November....My Immi Account has always shown that no further Health or other checks are required from my side. But on 27.01.15 when i opened my Immi Account its showed that Medicals are required for all of us (we are 4 family members) and that was probably updated on 20.01.2015. I haven't received any e-mail from case officer of team 10 or an Immi alert which i usually get. I called the Immigration and the girl on the phone said that it is just an automated thing and you only need to do medicals once the case officer asks you. She put me on a hold as well to ask any Team 10 officer.She thinks we might have to do the medicals but once the case officer asks...........I am just confused what to do....I have been living in Australia for 3 and half years and haven't even travelled back and i came on 475 visa....Last week i sent an email to immigration for an update and the reply was that checks are still going on....i even have got a HAP number and referral letter downloaded for medical and but didn't book a time for the same....

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Razz72 View Post
      Just need advise. I applied for 887 visa in May 2013...They asked for an updated AFP in November 2014...which i submitted in November....My Immi Account has always shown that no further Health or other checks are required from my side. But on 27.01.15 when i opened my Immi Account its showed that Medicals are required for all of us (we are 4 family members) and that was probably updated on 20.01.2015. I haven't received any e-mail from case officer of team 10 or an Immi alert which i usually get. I called the Immigration and the girl on the phone said that it is just an automated thing and you only need to do medicals once the case officer asks you. She put me on a hold as well to ask any Team 10 officer.She thinks we might have to do the medicals but once the case officer asks...........I am just confused what to do....I have been living in Australia for 3 and half years and haven't even travelled back and i came on 475 visa....Last week i sent an email to immigration for an update and the reply was that checks are still going on....i even have got a HAP number and referral letter downloaded for medical and but didn't book a time for the same....
      I would suggest you to drop an email to: adelaide.gsm.team10@immi.gov.au and inquire in writing as to if you are required to take any action or not. CO usually takes 3-6 business days to reply back. This will mean you have a response in writing from them as to whats going on with your case. This also presents you with an opportunity to inquire with the processing team directly status of your application and to see if your checks are over. If you don't mind me asking can you please share when did Team 13 contact you if they did at all?

On a side note, did you do full medicals for you and your family members for 475 visa? Full medical includes:

1. a chest x-ray and (if aged 11 years or older or considered appropriate on clinical grounds)
      2. an HIV test (if aged 15 years or older or considered appropriate on clinical grounds).

Btw good luck and all the best.

•