• Page 611 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 1115115616016096106116126136216617111111 ... LastLast
    Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      I just received an e-mail from team 10 that no further medical examinations are required from our family....[QUOTE=Razz72;308364]
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      I would suggest you to drop an email to: adelaide.gsm.team10@immi.gov.au and inquire in writing as to if you are required to take any action or not. CO usually takes 3-6 business days to reply back. This will mean you have a response in writing from them as to whats going on with your case. This also presents you with an opportunity to inquire with the processing team directly status of your application and to see if your checks are over. If you don't mind me asking can you please share when did Team 13 contact you if they did at all?

On a side note, did you do full medicals for you and your family members for 475 visa? Full medical includes:

1. a chest x-ray and (if aged 11 years or older or considered appropriate on clinical grounds)
      2. an HIV test (if aged 15 years or older or considered appropriate on clinical grounds).

Thanks sugarboy....I already asked for an update of my application last week and got a reply yesterday that the checks are still going on......though I didn't ask about the medical...we did have a complete medical before we came....my elder one turned 15 over here........team 13 did contact me last year in January for form 80 and

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone,

We applied 887 on 18 DEC 2014 from 475
      team 13 asked 80 and 1221 forms on 13/01/2015
      28/01/2015 we were asked medical exam by CO, but we are not provided HAP ID.

Is there anybody who had the same situation?
      Where can we get the Hap id?

Thank you.

may

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      I am considering raising this with Commonwealth Ombudsman http://www.ombudsman.gov.au/pages/ab...ce-charter.php or email: ombudsman@ombudsman.gov.au . Not decided yet but thinking about it. I think multiple complaints of the same nature will make a strong case and get them to take action and make recommendations to DIBP.

Basically what I would be looking at stressing in my communication is:

1. DIBP does not provide any further details on our case other than "routine checks". I am sure due to freedom of information laws you are entitled to know stuff - especially about your own application.
      2. We have done our fair share of waiting - some have waited here more than others. There's nothing wrong with cases being sent for ESC as long as they get a response back in a given time. PR applications from high risk applicants from other sub classes eventually gets processed but applicants here are waiting from April 2013 - totally insanse.
      3. Fact that 887 is meant to be processed in the order of receipt of applications by DIBP, but new applications are processed in a timely fashion - outlining the justice factor here.
      4. Difficulties we face due to uncertainty.

I would request them to work towards the following actions:

1. More clarity as to whats going on with our checks.
      2. Estimated ETA if it can be provided (probably never gonna happen due to the nature of referrals to ASIO).
      3. Any administrative arrangements which would help to have these applications processed faster would be great.

I think raising our voice is better than not doing anything and only waiting. There are avenues through which we can raise our voice, we should use them and use them wisely. Like for example if one person will complain probably nothing will happen but if 10 people make the same complaint then obviously they'll realize there is something wrong and maybe something can be done to fix it.
      Yes i totally agree we all should complain as much as we can because i have no hope our case will finalise any time sooner
      people from pak applied in late 2014 getting their grants but for us 2013 applicants desperately waiting for too long. i have emailed my CO about my case
      got back standard reply i have to wait which i am doing since 2013

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      When did you get reply back from your case officer?

may

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      When did you get reply back from your case officer?
      i have received email from my co Wednesday 28 January got this reply
      The department recognises that the time taken to process this application may be causing concern
      and rest of the email was just automated standard about health national police check that can take upto several months

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Heloo iam new to this forum but silently following all the updates from last couple of months any new updates

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Heloo everyone ,

I am on family sponsored 489 visa and iam going to finish my 2 years residency requirements on next month to apply for 887 but i have some questions going in my mind which worries me if someone can answer them i really appreciate it.

1. As my nominated occupation on 489 is registered nurse but as i didn't find full-time job in my occupation so to fulfill 1 year working requirements i start working in a warehouse as full-time employee so can i show my warehouse full-time work as my 1 year working requirements for 887 visa .

2. With the form 80 (in visa refusal question ) i got student visa refused couple of times due to financial and lack of working evidence during study gap but last time i fill form 80 while in Australia for extending my visa i wrote no to this question which i realize after i got visa grant so should i fill no or yes this time as previously i filled no to this question really confused I n this one.

Anyone please help me really appreciate .

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Roni887 View Post
      Heloo everyone ,

I am on family sponsored 489 visa and iam going to finish my 2 years residency requirements on next month to apply for 887 but i have some questions going in my mind which worries me if someone can answer them i really appreciate it.

1. As my nominated occupation on 489 is registered nurse but as i didn't find full-time job in my occupation so to fulfill 1 year working requirements i start working in a warehouse as full-time employee so can i show my warehouse full-time work as my 1 year working requirements for 887 visa .

2. With the form 80 (in visa refusal question ) i got student visa refused couple of times due to financial and lack of working evidence during study gap but last time i fill form 80 while in Australia for extending my visa i wrote no to this question which i realize after i got visa grant so should i fill no or yes this time as previously i filled no to this question really confused I n this one.

Anyone please help me really appreciate .

Thanks
      Hi Roni887,

1. Yes, you may show any type of work to satisfy work requirements in a specified regional area. The only criteria you need to satisfy here is that your work has to be full time (atleast 35 hours a week) for 1 year irrespective of the occupation.

2. You should go yes and specify the correct details. Specifying yes will not have a bad impact on your visa application, however on the other handsaying no can cause your visa to be refused due to you submitting false or incorrect information.

Hope this helps.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Thanks sugarboy for the reply

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Hello Guys,
      Can anyone please post the link of the updated spreadsheet. I lost the track as I almost forget that I also applied for PR in 2013. LOL.
      eid2014 likes this.

•