• Page 612 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 1125125626026106116126136146226627121112 ... LastLast
    Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #6111

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      131
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      HMMH dont worry about spread sheet ,tell me the trick i wanna forget too that i applied in april please :)
      khan2942014 likes this.

    2. #6112

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      86
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      It is prove again, 13 ( I mean application year 2013 and team 13) is a unlucky number.��
      khan2942014 likes this.

    3. #6113

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      haha :) well said Niljosna. But 2014 applicants are stuck as well who applied before June especially.

    4. #6114

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      86
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      haha :) well said Niljosna. But 2014 applicants are stuck as well who applied before June especially.
      Slightly before and after 2013, we can call it bordering effect.
      khan2942014 likes this.

    5. #6115

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      44
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      HMMH dont worry about spread sheet ,tell me the trick i wanna forget too that i applied in april please :)
      You mean April 2013? Which country are you from mate?

    6. #6116

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      131
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by HMMH View Post
      You mean April 2013? Which country are you from mate?
      Yes 2013 and not only me ,one more from same month and many more from 2013 , I am from Pak:(

    7. #6117

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Posts
      84
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      Yes 2013 and not only me ,one more from same month and many more from 2013 , I am from Pak:(
      I found someone on some forum said that ASIO send pakistani applicants casese to FIA PAKISTAN for security check. .
      Is this true? ??
      I used to think that ASIO do it through third parties private agencies. .
      If they really send them to FIA PAKISTAN then our cases are like RIP because we all know how lazy our government department are. ..
      Please reply required from Pakistan applicants

    8. #6118

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Nah, I think they primarily do the check themselves.

    9. #6119

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      24
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi all,

      today fulfilled 2 years stay in designated area form visa 489, now trying to fill the application but after completion of 5 % application the following error encounters: you do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable to use this service. is there any problem with online application? by the way I was secondary applicant on 489 visa ,now I am fulfilled 2 years stay and 1 year fulltime work requirement in designated area , now I will be the main applicant for visa 887 . is it a cause because I was a secondary applicant for visa 489 ,the online application in showing a error message .

      pls help what to do.

      thank you

    10. #6120

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Posts
      14
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by nep12 View Post
      Hi all,

      today fulfilled 2 years stay in designated area form visa 489, now trying to fill the application but after completion of 5 % application the following error encounters: you do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable to use this service. is there any problem with online application? by the way I was secondary applicant on 489 visa ,now I am fulfilled 2 years stay and 1 year fulltime work requirement in designated area , now I will be the main applicant for visa 887 . is it a cause because I was a secondary applicant for visa 489 ,the online application in showing a error message .

      pls help what to do.

      thank you
      Does you and ur partner have same visa class i.e. 489 or one oc u is on 475?

      You may have to lodged paper based application by filling form and sending it to gsm email by attaching screenshot of error along with required documents.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums