• Page 613 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 1135135636036116126136146156236637131113 ... LastLast
    Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by nep12 View Post
      Hi all,

today fulfilled 2 years stay in designated area form visa 489, now trying to fill the application but after completion of 5 % application the following error encounters: you do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable to use this service. is there any problem with online application? by the way I was secondary applicant on 489 visa ,now I am fulfilled 2 years stay and 1 year fulltime work requirement in designated area , now I will be the main applicant for visa 887 . is it a cause because I was a secondary applicant for visa 489 ,the online application in showing a error message .

pls help what to do.

thank you
      it happend with me aswell after finishing 2 yrs next day u r able to apply online cant apply same day i sugguest try after 12 pm or next day u will be alright if not then send paper cheers.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jan487 View Post
      it happend with me aswell after finishing 2 yrs next day u r able to apply online cant apply same day i sugguest try after 12 pm or next day u will be alright if not then send paper cheers.
      Hi jan487,

Thanks for your reply ,
      Can u pls also advise if i can submit all scanned color copy documents or i have to certify all the documents and submit cause i have few documents like phone bill, bank statement and payslip , which is only available online.

thanks

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      [QUOTE=nep12;308661]Hi jan487,

Thanks for your reply ,
      Can u pls also advise if i can submit all scanned color copy documents or i have to certify all the documents and submit cause i have few documents like phone bill, bank statement and payslip , which is only available online.

u dont have to certify unless co ask u i also had online bills.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Bhangu77 View Post
      Hi everyone, I hv been the silent reader of this forum, got my P R today.... Applied 20/11/2014 ...... Case officer allocated 14/01/2015....asked for form 80 and form 1221 for me and form 1221 for my wife and medical for my 2 months old daughter... This forum has been so helpful to me and I wish everyone luck for their applications... Thanx....😃😃😃😃

Hi Bhangu77

when did u co contacted you and when did u send the forms 80 and 1221? within how many days u received ur pr after submitting the forms? can you please let me know what is your nationality?

Thank you

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      hi.
      For all those who are waiting from 2013 , what you all think about this
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Oz Boy
      By the grace of ALLAH I have received my grant today after showing tremendous amount of patience. That was long wait but eventually it was fruitful.

My IED is 15th, August 2015

Thank you all for staying in touch on this forum as a family member...

I would suggest to all those who have been waiting for more than 15 months to lodge their complaint with IGIS, at least once....Trust me!It did work for me!

Thanks shel and other seniors for hosting this wonderful forum... It is indeed a great source of information for applicants...

Wish all those who r waiting a speedy grant.... We just need to hang in there guys, sooner or later it definitely comes!

Please PM for link.

guys i know its a different sub class but look at the timeline and country and grant.
      Last edited by snifter; 04-02-2015 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Removed link as per forum rules

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi

I have been asked to submit form 80 and 1221 to submit. when i was filling up the form, i was little bit confused in answering part R - the question of which is Are you being sponsored by or associated with, a business or organisation in Australia? should i have to give my employer details here evenif he doesnot sponsor me? or just because of the word " associated with do i have give the details of my present employer?" kindly someone answer my question.

those who have filled form 80, please kindly answer what answer you have given in this column?

Thank you

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      [QUOTE u need a contact in FIA to get ur file clear from security check as ur file has been sent by ASIo to FIA .. now its up to pak FIA how quick they finish the work .. & u know how long they take.
      .[/QUOTE]

Is it really true? How come ASIO will trust applicant's own country agency? For example FIA Pakistan would not defame their country by marking a Pakistani guy with terrorists. I mean there is a chance to happend like this for any country. Any other explanation guys?
      Last edited by snifter; 04-02-2015 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Removed quoted link

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Applied Nov 2013
      recently updated status on 02/02/15
      new visa officer allocated this time
      asked for AFP
      dont know after this
      almost waiting period: 15 month

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ishi887 View Post
      Applied Nov 2013
      asked for AFP
      dont know after this
      It was same to me as well. Applied August 2013. New case officer with new AFP. Submitted already.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ishi887 View Post
      Applied Nov 2013
      asked for AFP
      dont know after this
      All AFP validate for one year that's way they are asking for AFP again. I also submitted my AFP again on Nov 2014. But not get any thing yet. Applied June 2013. As usual change CO as well. Give them lots of ph call and email but same reply national security check and so on.
      niljosna likes this.

•