• Page 619 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 1195195696096176186196206216296697191119 ... LastLast
    Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 12970
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hello to all

Can somebody pls advice me , how to apply application for 887 and how submit all of those documents through email , its bern 4 days already past even i am already eligible to apply. i am getting error on online application and immi has suggested to apply through email.

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ishi887 View Post
      All brothers who has been waiting since long (2013) are requested to plz go through below link and see Documents Check List Page, who got Max Met or still seems required
      who got "Met" against each item.

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...?action=eVisa/

Regards
      Mine says "Met" against every documents! Status has been updated to Met couple of months now. I was very hopeful when I sae that for the first time but nothing has changed since then :( My understanding now is, this status doesn't make any sense.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi,

Anyone know how I can check my file is in ESC?

My Status show everything MET last three months.

What is best way to asking IMMI/ case officer about my file? Any suggestion

it is really big stress waiting waiting ......

Title
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by khan2942014 View Post
      I found someone on some forum said that ASIO send pakistani applicants casese to FIA PAKISTAN for security check. .
      Is this true? ??
      I used to think that ASIO do it through third parties private agencies. .
      If they really send them to FIA PAKISTAN then our cases are like RIP because we all know how lazy our government department are. ..
      Please reply required from Pakistan applicants

I haven't got any satisfactory answers for this till now. :(

Title
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by applicant887 View Post
      The fact is it is not in the hand of immi therefore immi is powerless when it comes to ESC.
      In my case all documents supplied were all met since I was first contacted by team 10 almost 50 days after application. Actually at the time it gave me some hope that my case would be finalised any time soon without ESC which obviously hasn't happened so far.

Can you please share with us that how you found exact date for your ESC

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Khan2942014 and Au887 please check your inbox.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Dear Khan,applicant 887, Sugarboy, Au887,
      well, guys I think they have funny system for 887 visa, it is considered is a completely new visa applications, and its not in any priority. so probably ASIO is not dealing with these without any prioritisation. Also since coalition Government is in, they have slowed the processing of applicants from high risk countries, especially from Muslim countries.
      usually your CO should be able to tell you when did they referred you for ESC, mine was in Brisbane before and she was nice, she gave me her direct number and I spoke to her once, she told me then that she referred me for ESC in March 14 so She was hopeful that it should take 6-12 months. But then I got changed to bloody Team 10 in ADL now, which seems to be most bizarre team (khungh) and do nothing but process high risk applicants and do not provide any updates.
      In my opinion, there is no point to complaint to Ombudsman as they will not do any thing.
      one suggestion is that all applicants who are waiting since 2013, should make a written compliant/e-mail thru DIBP complaints/suggestions section on the same day and ask the DIBP policy to be reviewed as this is highly unfair to keep us waiting and get other applicants processed from same countries like us on other classes of visa but 887.
      one other suggestion is to go to media, if any body has any contact in media then we can involve them.
      My case was approached to local Senator as well, but DIBP gave her response that application is under processing so ministerial intervention can not be done.
      Regards
      Last edited by docA; 09-02-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by docA View Post
      Dear Khan,applicant 887, Sugarboy, Au887,
      well, guys I think they have funny system for 887 visa, it is considered is a completely new visa applications, and its not in any priority. so probably ASIO is not dealing with these without any prioritisation. Also since coalition Government is in, they have slowed the processing of applicants from high risk countries, especially from Muslim countries.
      usually your CO should be able to tell you when did they referred you for ESC, mine was in Brisbane before and she was nice, she gave me her direct number and I spoke to her once, she told me then that she referred me for ESC in March 14 so She was hopeful that it should take 6-12 months. But then I got changed to bloody Team 10 in ADL now, which seems to be most bizarre team (khungh) and do nothing but process high risk applicants and do not provide any updates.
      In my opinion, there is no point to complaint to Ombudsman as they will not do any thing.
      one suggestion is that all applicants who are waiting since 2013, should make a written compliant/e-mail thru DIBP complaints/suggestions section on the same day and ask the DIBP policy to be reviewed as this is highly unfair to keep us waiting and get other applicants processed from same countries like us on other classes of visa but 887.
      one other suggestion is to go to media, if any body has any contact in media then we can involve them.
      My case was approached to local Senator as well, but DIBP gave her response that application is under processing so ministerial intervention can not be done.
      Regards
      Since 887 is priority exempt, I think with regards to the security checks DIBP has directed ASIO to treat these applications with low priority (Atleast lower than 190 and 189 as people now from April 2014 in those subclasses have started to get their grants).

Right, my CO in Brisbane also confirmed my ESC date to me. She was a really nice lady and I spoke to her twice. GSM Brisbane usually gives better response to inquiries than normal Immigration Helpline.

Complaining to Immigration will not help. Been there, done that - I raised a very thorough complaint with them with all I got was a copy/paste reply, literally a copy/paste reply. I could see the body of the email and could tell that font and font size of the copy/paste material was different to that of the other bits of the email. The staff usually replying to these complaints and feedback are generally basic operators who are trained to start off with responding just like this. Even if they escalate your inquiry to a senior officer than they would reply back with the same stuff (Its referred to ESC, its not in our hands - we will process as soon as we get a response back) etc.

Complaining to Ombudsman, I'm not too sure. I don't see that being too useful either but that's one avenue I haven't tried. So I might try that as it doesn't really hurt raising it with them too. There's nothing to loose here other than some precious time which we're all loosing anyway. Generally you can't complain to Ombudsman if you haven't complained directly to DIBP and have been dissatisfied with them.

You can't give them reference to other applicants as all they will say is, each case is different and is treated on its own merits. There's not much you can say in response to that.

Media, I don't think will help either. First of all, with all the political instability going on they won't pay attention to this minor issue with which only a handful of people are affected vs for example 1000's of refugees being held or treated unfairly. Media usually pays attention to stories which is likely to bring them more subscribers or when stories are likely to be of people's interest. No one really cares if a bunch of people from 2013-2014 from a particular subclass are not getting their visas processed. Its a good thought, but I don't think this will lead to anything significant.

Senators can't do anything either - a couple of people have tried and that hasn't helped.

ASIO can't help it either too - they stick to the priorities given to them by DIBP.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys
      any updates from people applied in March, April, May 2014  form "HIGH RISK COUNTRIES"?
      I saw in this thread couple of weeks ago that cases form Jan, Feb. 2014 are getting processed form.
      Please share any news.

Cheers.

Lhr

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      not even a single good news or hope for 2013 applicants of 887 , looks like june/july may bring some news for this sub class :( anyone out there if you see any news from 2013 please do share, good luck all.
      A very good news for 2013 applicants , one of our friends , named Paki on this forum has got his 887 finally granted.He just rang me, he will share details on forum afterwards. He was one of very active members of forum.All of us should keep fingers crossed.
      Locomotive, paki, docA and 2 others like this.

•