• Page 622 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 1225225726126206216226236246326727221122 ... LastLast
    Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 12950
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      Yes screwed887 i agree with you , its not far for u :)
      InshAllah.
      keeping my fingers' crossd
      From 475 - 887 Applied : Jun'13 :: Submitted all documents including AFP - CO Assigned : Nov'13 :: Asked for Form 80 again - Lodged Complaint to IGIS : Jul'14 Standard reply - Asked for AFP again and toddler's medical : Nov'14 - Lodged 2nd Complaint to IGIS : Jan'15. Standard reply - advised to contact again in Jun15 if not finalize - Grant : 12-Jun-2015.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Thanks for clearing it up mate.
      I think I will go with the safest option and get it when I am there. Getting it here via embassy will take about 4 months but over there it is just 1 day job.

Quote Originally Posted by applicant887 View Post
      Here is a formula to find out if overseas police clearance needs to be renewed:
      1- Calculate the difference between first landing date in OZ and the deadline given by Immi for first landing at the time of initial visa (X)
      2- Calculate the total time spent outside OZ and back in your home country since first landing to date (Y)
      If Y is greater than or equal to X there is likely overseas police clearance going to be required.
      the principal for police clearance is spending more than 12 months in the past 10 years in a specific country.
      The initial clearance was normally valid for 1 years so the sooner you had landed in OZ for the first time the more time you have spared out of your police clearance.
      If for example your deadline was 1st of Oct 2012 and you entered on 01 July 2012 then you have spared 3 months out of that police clearance so now you can spend total of 3 month overseas without needing to renew the overseas clearance.

PS: Despite all the theory if you can get an overseas PCC while you are back to your home country better to obtain one, just for extra peace of mind.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Applied 12-Nov 2013 From 475 to 887

Co June 2014

Grant 07/07/2015

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi all,

again I am requesting for advice,

i have already fulfilled 2 years requirement .i was secondary applicant for 489 ,now i will be main applicant for 887 visa , so tried to apply online but constantly getting error message called immi regarding error message ,immi has advised me to apply through email but wondering will be there any delay for my application to be allocated to CO because i applied through email.
      but anyway i don't have any choice except applying through email. frustrating

need some advise guys

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys, can anyone please tell me how can I know if my application has been sent to ESC?

I tried this link - www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/ , but there is nothing about ESC.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi mel36, One of my friend applied through email .there is no delay with email its same as online application.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi All

I applied for 887 visa on 16/12/2014
      co asked for form 1221 and form 80 for me and for my wife on 22/01/2015
      I submitted them on 7/02/2015.

However, till now I didn't receive grant letter from them. Usually how long will they take to process the application once the required documents are submitted? kindly if any of you have the same experience, please share it.

thank you

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      u will got pr next week usualy 1 week after submit docts but my question is why u submit forms soo late ?? its only take few hours

Title
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by mel36 View Post
      Hi all,

again I am requesting for advice,

i have already fulfilled 2 years requirement .i was secondary applicant for 489 ,now i will be main applicant for 887 visa , so tried to apply online but constantly getting error message called immi regarding error message ,immi has advised me to apply through email but wondering will be there any delay for my application to be allocated to CO because i applied through email.
      but anyway i don't have any choice except applying through email. frustrating

need some advise guys
      It does not in sny case depend on you apply through email or online. .this thing will not delay your application in any case. .

Title
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by shahedce View Post
      Hi Guys, can anyone please tell me how can I know if my application has been sent to ESC?

I tried this link - www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/ , but there is nothing about ESC.
      If you call their 13 number and ask for your application update. .they will inform you that your application is under some checks so you can then ask them if checks are internal or external. .if they say checks are external means that you are on ESC

Title
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dhanamravi View Post
      Hi All

I applied for 887 visa on 16/12/2014
      co asked for form 1221 and form 80 for me and for my wife on 22/01/2015
      I submitted them on 7/02/2015.

However, till now I didn't receive grant letter from them. Usually how long will they take to process the application once the required documents are submitted? kindly if any of you have the same experience, please share it.

thank you
      No one can tell you for sure when you will get your grant...but if you are not from Pakistan or Bangladesh or iran or some of arab countries. ..then you can expect grant in less than six months. ..may be in two to three months. ..

•