• Page 625 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 1255255756156236246256266276356757251125 ... LastLast
    Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 12910
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dhanamravi View Post
      Hi All

I applied for 887 visa on 16/12/2014
      co asked for form 1221 and form 80 for me and for my wife on 22/01/2015
      I submitted them on 7/02/2015.

However, till now I didn't receive grant letter from them. Usually how long will they take to process the application once the required documents are submitted? kindly if any of you have the same experience, please share it.

thank you
      Hello dharamravi.....how are you mate? I am also sailing in same boat like you n uploaded all dox on 9th of February. So just wondering if you have got any revert back from your CO? Thanks

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      I need some help from you guys regarding my 887...I applied on 26th dec n CO allocated on 4th of feb..Unfortunately I lodged application through one agent who was known to me. But he kept me in dark even when co was allocated n didn't inform me at all n after I came to know about allocation I had word with him n was told to provide him form 80 only n rest of dox are alright n accepted by co...but I was still doubtful n decided to call immigration to inquire about progress of application n to my surprise I was being told by immi that until 9th of feb they haven't received any single document from my side.... so I uploaded dox through immi account. Now the thing is I don't have any idea which documents they had asked for for further progress of my application as he gave his own email id for correspondence. Even he didn't forward me that mail....so guys please suggest me what I can do in this case.... thanks in advance

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by money View Post
      I need some help from you guys regarding my 887...I applied on 26th dec n CO allocated on 4th of feb..Unfortunately I lodged application through one agent who was known to me. But he kept me in dark even when co was allocated n didn't inform me at all n after I came to know about allocation I had word with him n was told to provide him form 80 only n rest of dox are alright n accepted by co...but I was still doubtful n decided to call immigration to inquire about progress of application n to my surprise I was being told by immi that until 9th of feb they haven't received any single document from my side.... so I uploaded dox through immi account. Now the thing is I don't have any idea which documents they had asked for for further progress of my application as he gave his own email id for correspondence. Even he didn't forward me that mail....so guys please suggest me what I can do in this case.... thanks in advance
      1- if you have your TRN go to the following link and check your docs status at the documents checklist page although it is not always necessarily up to date:
      https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...?action=eVisa/
      2- If you are unhappy with the agent and would like to withdraw his authority to act on your behalf see following page and fill in Form 956A
      http://www.immi.gov.au/FAQs/Pages/i-...eed-to-do.aspx
      upon notifying IMMI, you might be able to ask them to re-send the previous correspondence to yourself so you would be able to see what has or has not been requested,
      Last edited by applicant887; 20-02-2015 at 12:01 AM.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by money View Post
      Hello dharamravi.....how are you mate? I am also sailing in same boat like you n uploaded all dox on 9th of February. So just wondering if you have got any revert back from your CO? Thanks

Hi Money

I received an email from the CO (17/02/2015) asking me to upload Form 1221 for me as he couldn't locate the file in my immi a/c. Hence I uploaded the same and sent the doc by email attachement also. Since then, I didn't receive any communication from him. Waiting for my golden email still.

Regards

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Contact your CO and fill out form and ur co will send you request again

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

887 visa applied in late January 2015

Hi
      just like to know what is the current processing time for 887 visa, i have applied on 28th jan, also my document still show all document require in online status, not sure if my agent has sent all documents, any one out there who has applied on self employed work.

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Thanks dhanamravi n applicant887....really appreciate your concern guys..

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi guys,

I applied on Nov 19, 2014 and my case is still not touched yet(status is still in process). I contacted the department by 1300 364 613 this week and was told to wait as the maximum is 6 months and the processing center decided the processing order(as i said many people after me have been granted and the website states it is processed in order). May i request you experienced people if there is a way to speed up the processing?

Appreciate your ideas,
      Jackie

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      All,
      The "martin Place Siege Review" has been published and on the page 26 there is a note which I reckon outlines the ASiO's approach to security check for immigration. You can access the report via following link:
      https://www.dpmc.gov.au/sites/defaul...e_Review_1.pdf
      It indicates: "A security assessment for a visa orcitizenship application may entail extensive investigation or may be limited to checking intelligence holdings" This note somehow justifies that why there is such a huge discrepancy in regards to security checks. As we often hear from immigration that it is 6 to 18 months and no one can tell for sure.
      Also keep an eye on the news today as the prime minister is going to announce some news in relation to border protection policies...which hopefully is not going to effect us in a negative way....
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by applicant887 View Post
      All,
      The "martin Place Siege Review" has been published and on the page 26 there is a note which I reckon outlines the ASiO's approach to security check for immigration. You can access the report via following link:
      https://www.dpmc.gov.au/sites/defaul...e_Review_1.pdf
      It indicates: "A security assessment for a visa orcitizenship application may entail extensive investigation or may be limited to checking intelligence holdings" This note somehow justifies that why there is such a huge discrepancy in regards to security checks. As we often hear from immigration that it is 6 to 18 months and no one can tell for sure.
      Also keep an eye on the news today as the prime minister is going to announce some news in relation to border protection policies...which hopefully is not going to effect us in a negative way....
      I am really very much fed up of all this. ..I will be much happy even if they reject my application because this state of waiting is very hard part. .Every plan of life is stuck only for the visa decision. .i will be able to proceed with life even if they reject it...

•