• Page 626 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 1265265766166246256266276286366767261126 ... LastLast
    Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      I have a query. if any one know anything please reply.

If my 475 VISA will finish then 887 briging visa is active or not.
      What will be condition for living & working after 475 expired at the time 887 bridging VISA.

Thanks in advance.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Au887 View Post
      I have a query. if any one know anything please reply.

If my 475 VISA will finish then 887 briging visa is active or not.
      What will be condition for living & working after 475 expired at the time 887 bridging VISA.

Thanks in advance.
      i have been through the same scenario as far as i know " if you have not travelled overseas after the lodgement of 887 visa" your bridging visa got active automatically until your case is finalised, but if you have travelled overseas on 475 after lodgement of your 887 , you must need to reinstate your bridging visa by contacting DIBP. hope that helps Au887.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by khan2942014 View Post
      I am really very much fed up of all this. ..I will be much happy even if they reject my application because this state of waiting is very hard part. .Every plan of life is stuck only for the visa decision. .i will be able to proceed with life even if they reject it...
      khan i can understand your pain , you wont believe the level of stress i am going through, cant change my job, cant invest in household things , cant plan anything i mean anything, i wish they know how hard it is to wait from 2 years:(

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      i have been through the same scenario as far as i know " if you have not travelled overseas after the lodgement of 887 visa" your bridging visa got active automatically until your case is finalised, but if you have travelled overseas on 475 after lodgement of your 887 , you must need to reinstate your bridging visa by contacting DIBP. hope that helps Au887.
      Ummm, that's now how it is now, it used to be like this a few years back but not anymore.

Your bridging visa only comes into affect when your current substantive visa (475) ceases to exist due to expiry or cancellation.

During the time you are on 475 and not your Bridging visa, you may leave and enter Australia normally without having to reinstate your bridging visa (because it was never activated). Although the department has your travel movements, it is advisable to let them know of your proposed travel plan in advance so that they can get back you should that be necessary whilst you're away.

I've personally done this and was paranoid about this too, but my bridging visa came into effect automatically once my substantive visa expired despite the overseas travel.

Hope this helps.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      Ummm, that's now how it is now, it used to be like this a few years back but not anymore.

Your bridging visa only comes into affect when your current substantive visa (475) ceases to exist due to expiry or cancellation.

During the time you are on 475 and not your Bridging visa, you may leave and enter Australia normally without having to reinstate your bridging visa (because it was never activated). Although the department has your travel movements, it is advisable to let them know of your proposed travel plan in advance so that they can get back you should that be necessary whilst you're away.

I've personally done this and was paranoid about this too, but my bridging visa came into effect automatically once my substantive visa expired despite the overseas travel.
      Hope this helps.
      I think the same as well, I recently travelled overseas while I was on bridging visa and I think I'm fine now, coz they let me enter back here and did not ask any thing. I think I'm back to my original BVA. Do I need to enquire with DIBP ??

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      What about condition at the time of Briging VISA. Do i need to live at specified regional area or i can move anywhere at Australia?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

Hi jackie

Quote Originally Posted by jackieNov19 View Post
      Hi guys,

I applied on Nov 19, 2014 and my case is still not touched yet(status is still in process). I contacted the department by 1300 364 613 this week and was told to wait as the maximum is 6 months and the processing center decided the processing order(as i said many people after me have been granted and the website states it is processed in order). May i request you experienced people if there is a way to speed up the processing?

Appreciate your ideas,
      Jackie
      Hi jackie have u got reply

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Sam1990 View Post
      Hi jackie have u got reply
      Hi Sam,

No, not yet. I am not sure what else i can do to speed up at the moment and i request for help here. The allocation date for 887 has been touched for last two updates.

Cheers, Jackie

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      I got the impression that immi has slowed down after a very speedy period late last year and early this year...or is that because the number of 887 applicants are dropping since the majority of new arrivals are coming on permanent visas...

If you got any news please share it here so other fellow members could have better understanding of what is going on...although sometimes it seems of no benefit but it is helpful for sure...
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi , I am a silent reader of the forum, just want to share that I got my golden email today . Applied 15 January 2015.
      Blossom and eid2014 like this.

•