• Page 63 of 1290 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465731131635631063 ... LastLast
    Like Tree2494Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hie everyone,
      Any good news in this brand new week so far? I'm pretty sure sraz and muraliganesh's visa are not too far away.

Cheers

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      No news for me yet, i spoke to immi this morning, there's nothing about my application. I applied on 08/03. They said I should be expecting grant visa in the next 3-4 weeks if everything ok. So keep waiting. Cheers guys.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      no news from my side, my file is allocated to CO on 26 july. later did not hear anything.

Veer applied on jan 26, so he should get before me..,

VEER, SRAZ, and mine we should expect some thing positive this or next week

Quote Originally Posted by dblog418 View Post
      Hie everyone,
      Any good news in this brand new week so far? I'm pretty sure sraz and muraliganesh's visa are not too far away.

Cheers

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      did you check, its been allocated to CO or not..?

Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      No news for me yet, i spoke to immi this morning, there's nothing about my application. I applied on 08/03. They said I should be expecting grant visa in the next 3-4 weeks if everything ok. So keep waiting. Cheers guys.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Not allocated yet, they told me to wait till 6 months, if everything ok, i'll expect to get visa straight away without contact from CO. cheers.
      Britgirl8 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by romy300586 View Post
      Could u pls tell me tht how can check on website tht I submitted all the document for 887 ,as my case applied by my lawyer , but he never picks my fone,,,I just wanted to make sure tht he submitted all my document or not ,
      I am in same vote like you .My agent apply for me and i am not sure he submitted all document or not.I see the answer down and i go to that side but i don't know the password bec agent did not tell me anything .Is there any other way so i can check my attached document .Pl let me know .
      Thanks
      Amrit

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

How do I apply for my Police Clearance for oevrseas from Adelaide, any idea?

How do I apply for my Police Clearance for oevrseas from Adelaide, any idea? I applied for my 887 on April 5, 2013.
      Quote Originally Posted by Rajne View Post
      Thank you Moddy_S for your Information .. Did you to do Medicals ?

and Congrats for your successful visa grant ... :)

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jupiter_pastel View Post
      How do I apply for my Police Clearance for oevrseas from Adelaide, any idea? I applied for my 887 on April 5, 2013.
      Here you go mate..

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/char...cter-penal.pdf

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello all,

I have been following this thread for quite a while now - even though we are not residing in Adelaide. We emigrated to Albury, NSW in Feb 2011 from the UK on the 475 visa. We have lived and worked ever since - and applied for the notorious 887 visa on the 21st Feb 2013. That probably makes us one of the longest waiting families on this site. Our six months are up next week and have had a few conversations with the visa ' help desks' and are constantly being told that the 6 months processing time for this visa, is merely...wait for it....'a guide'!!!!

We are so frustrated - especially that we are waiting for the visa to come through so that our house purchase can go ahead. This visa is all that we are waiting for! I don't know how others feel on here - but to say that the processing of this visa subclass is a complete shambles is really an understatement! Our lives are on hold - and still waiting for the allocation of a case officer to assess our claim. We have uploaded all documents as required, so there is no issue there. According to the DIAC website - they are currently processing up to the 5th Feb 2013. So who knows when we will get permanent.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Macaroons View Post
      Hello all,

I have been following this thread for quite a while now - even though we are not residing in Adelaide. We emigrated to Albury, NSW in Feb 2011 from the UK on the 475 visa. We have lived and worked ever since - and applied for the notorious 887 visa on the 21st Feb 2013. That probably makes us one of the longest waiting families on this site. Our six months are up next week and have had a few conversations with the visa ' help desks' and are constantly being told that the 6 months processing time for this visa, is merely...wait for it....'a guide'!!!!

We are so frustrated - especially that we are waiting for the visa to come through so that our house purchase can go ahead. This visa is all that we are waiting for! I don't know how others feel on here - but to say that the processing of this visa subclass is a complete shambles is really an understatement! Our lives are on hold - and still waiting for the allocation of a case officer to assess our claim. We have uploaded all documents as required, so there is no issue there. According to the DIAC website - they are currently processing up to the 5th Feb 2013. So who knows when we will get permanent.
      Hello Conconut,

We understand how you feel. Me here the same, I'm stuck with waiting for 887 visa, cannot make any plans for the future. I wanted to buy a house, but cannot get home load because no visa. hmmm.... this is frustrating. Just waiting and hoping.

•