• Page 632 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 1325325826226306316326336346426827321132 ... LastLast
    Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      How's everyone doing there? Guys I have one very general query......
      Is it usual that our co doesn't respond even with in 28 days since additional documents has been requested? I have mailed em couple of times but I am not getting any revert back from team 10. What could be the reasons?

Title
      Liked
      1830 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone. Just a reminder of the forum rules on signatures. Although we can adjust people's signatures for you if you don't comply with the rules, it's much nicer if you get to choose what to keep yourself.
      Thanks from us all on the mod team. :-)

Signatures for general membership

(please see further below for information on business member signatures)

1. Two lines of standard size text only please. We allow use of coloured fonts in personal signatures.

2. Please do not include personal contact information or social networking links in your signature.

Is a mummy!

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by taree19834 View Post
      I have applied in june 2014 from 487 to 887, sadly I am still waiting and I don't know can I move to metropolitan area for work or live or until I cant get 887 I have to live in regional, kindly please someone tell me how much more I can wait its to much frustrating
      Taree19834,
      You are unable to move out of a regional area until your PR is granted. That includes the period that you are on bridging visa because bridging visa has the same conditions of your temporary visa. However it is always recommended to check with your CO.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by money View Post
      How's everyone doing there? Guys I have one very general query......
      Is it usual that our co doesn't respond even with in 28 days since additional documents has been requested? I have mailed em couple of times but I am not getting any revert back from team 10. What could be the reasons?
      Money,
      COs don't generally acknowledge the receipt of documents sent by email. better check the status of your documents in the following link:
      https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...?action=eVisa/
      Although it does not always reflect the latest status of your documents.
      I would also suggest uploading docs to your immiaccount.
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by applicant887 View Post
      Money,
      COs don't generally acknowledge the receipt of documents sent by email. better check the status of your documents in the following link:
      https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...?action=eVisa/
      Although it does not always reflect the latest status of your documents.
      I would also suggest uploading docs to your immiaccount.
      Thanks applicant887.....infact I uploaded dox on 9th of feb via immi account only n it says received but still haven't heard anything from co so far. And the link that u had posted to me in that they are showing every single document is required even passport bio pages.... so now I am helpless except waiting to hear anything from CO. Any how appreciate your concern n time.thanks alot applicant887

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Applied Nov 2013
      team 13 asked f80 and gap detail in feb 2014
      CO allocated may 2014 asked for new passport bio data page
      case transferred to team 10
      many correspondence but ready made answer of different checks ongoing
      wrote letter in aggressive tune in jan 2015
      new case office asked for AFP and updated records on 02/02/15
      in documents check list all shown met except AFP
      AFP sent on 09/02/15 and still waiting.........
      sti

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by applicant887 View Post
      Taree19834,
      You are unable to move out of a regional area until your PR is granted. That includes the period that you are on bridging visa because bridging visa has the same conditions of your temporary visa. However it is always recommended to check with your CO.
      Hi Applicant 887,

I saw at Bridging VISA, there is no condtion applicable. Bridging visa will start after finishing existing valid visa(475/489/..). what about VEVO result showing?

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Au887 View Post
      Hi Applicant 887,

I saw at Bridging VISA, there is no condtion applicable. Bridging visa will start after finishing existing valid visa(475/489/..). what about VEVO result showing?
      Au887,
      This is the direct quote from immi website:
      " A BVA allows you to stay in Australia until a decision is made on your substantive visa application.
      If you still hold a substantive visa when your BVA is decided, you must comply with any conditions that are on that substantive visa. When your substantive visa ends, the conditions of your BVA will apply"

Honestly the twist in the last sentence is a bit confusing so better check with the CO or seek legal advice.

Title
      Liked
      1830 times
      Rep
      There is no twist in that sentence. You must stick to your original visa until it runs out. Once it has run out then you stick to the conditions of your bridging visa. The email you got with your bridging visa will have the conditions for you. There are slightly different conditions for different people depending on sometimes what visa you were on first, and also what visa you apply for.
      For example, if you came on a tourist visa but applied for a sponsored work visa, you would have no work rights on the bridging visa as you had none on the tourist visa. However, if you came on a tourist visa and then applied for a partner visa, then you would have full working rights, even though you had none before it. So you really need to read that bridging visa grant email.
      Is a mummy!

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Or use VEVO to check your visa entitlements at: http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Page...-overview.aspx

It will show you visa conditions of your current visa in effect.

•