• Page 64 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566741141645641064 ... LastLast
    Results 631 to 640 of 12952
    Like Tree2528Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #631

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Posts
      37
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Called immi this morning. NO UPDATE WHATSOEVER. Same old thing from them, wait for 6 months. My 6 months will be over in 3 days. Will call them again on Friday and update you guys.

    2. #632

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      Albury, NSW
      Posts
      10
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      I also called Immi today re the 887.....and again was given the same message as you. I don't understand how they can refer to the 6 months as a "guide" when they specifically label the 6 months on the site as "processing times". You would think that all the people waiting for the 887 and calling enquiring where their visas are - they would get the message and get their fingers out!!

    3. #633

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      22
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hey Amrit try the password 123456 or 1234567 or 12345 , it will work , mine is working ,good luck

    4. #634

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      275
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      What password? Password to get visa faster? Lol

    5. #635

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      75
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi romy..,

      you are lucky it did work for you, its a max length10 digit password need to enter while submitting application. trying that way some times may block the account (i am not sure). Best option is to call agent and get your application password.

      Amrit better call your agent for password.

      Cheers

      Quote Originally Posted by romy300586 View Post
      Hey Amrit try the password 123456 or 1234567 or 12345 , it will work , mine is working ,good luck

    6. #636

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      75
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi coconut..,

      I applied on 2nd feb, when i called them last time they gave me answer that my case has been allocated to CO on july 26. I asked them for contact details of CO, she was reluctuant to give phone number, but ready to give me Email id of CO. she was giving me the mail id and phone got disconnected, i will try call them tomorrow to get my CO mail id.., lets see what CO replies..

      Cheers
      Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Macaroons View Post
      I also called Immi today re the 887.....and again was given the same message as you. I don't understand how they can refer to the 6 months as a "guide" when they specifically label the 6 months on the site as "processing times". You would think that all the people waiting for the 887 and calling enquiring where their visas are - they would get the message and get their fingers out!!

    7. #637

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      18
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi guys,
      Today I checked this forums pages from 44 and up, for yourand my information, for the following data:
      Format = [name][date applied][date CO allocated][date visagranted]
      [...] = not yet or no data available
      [(friend of) bing][3/12/2012][...][1/8/2013]
      [SRAZ][23/12/2012][29/12/2012][...]
      [sunnyside][2/1/2013][march or july 2013][31/7/2013]
      [brogs12][9/1/2013][march 2013][31/7/2013]
      [53927741[[25/1/2013][15/3/2013][...]
      [VEER][26/1/2013][...][...]
      [MURALIGANESH][2/2/2013][26/7/2013][...]
      [from475to887][10/2/2013][...][...]
      [kelasen][17/2/2013] [...][...]
      [Coconut Macaroons][21/2/2013] [...][...]
      [Aish][2/3/2013][...][...]
      [Pawan Grewal][4/3/2013] [...][...]
      [Vince887][8/3/2013] [...][...]
      [pags85pat][mid march 2013] [...][...]
      [hamada][29/3/2013] [...][...]
      [jupiter_pastel][5/4/2013] [...][...]
      [dblog418][18/4/2013] [...][...]
      [HKsingh][21/4/2013] [...][...]
      [sabs][30/4/2013] [...][...]
      [SA887][6/5/2013] [...][...]
      [krittim][8/6/2013] [...][...]
      [romy300586][24/6/2013] [...][...]
      Please keep adding data, also when visa is granted (!), so I can update this list. Thanks.

    8. #638
      JoL
      JoL is offline

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      116
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by from475to887 View Post
      Hi guys,
      Today I checked this forums pages from 44 and up, for yourand my information, for the following data:
      Format = [name][date applied][date CO allocated][date visagranted]
      [...] = not yet or no data available
      [(friend of) bing][3/12/2012][...][1/8/2013]
      [SRAZ][23/12/2012][29/12/2012][...]
      [sunnyside][2/1/2013][march or july 2013][31/7/2013]
      [brogs12][9/1/2013][march 2013][31/7/2013]
      [53927741[[25/1/2013][15/3/2013][...]
      [VEER][26/1/2013][...][...]
      [MURALIGANESH][2/2/2013][26/7/2013][...]
      [from475to887][10/2/2013][...][...]
      [kelasen][17/2/2013] [...][...]
      [Coconut Macaroons][21/2/2013] [...][...]
      [Aish][2/3/2013][...][...]
      [Pawan Grewal][4/3/2013] [...][...]
      [Vince887][8/3/2013] [...][...]
      [pags85pat][mid march 2013] [...][...]
      [hamada][29/3/2013] [...][...]
      [jupiter_pastel][5/4/2013] [...][...]
      [dblog418][18/4/2013] [...][...]
      [HKsingh][21/4/2013] [...][...]
      [sabs][30/4/2013] [...][...]
      [SA887][6/5/2013] [...][...]
      [krittim][8/6/2013] [...][...]
      [romy300586][24/6/2013] [...][...]
      Please keep adding data, also when visa is granted (!), so I can update this list. Thanks.

      that's a very detailed list, cheers man!
      My application is on the 4th of Mar. And no update yet. Please add me as well :p

    9. #639

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Posts
      35
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by from475to887 View Post
      Hi guys,
      Today I checked this forums pages from 44 and up, for yourand my information, for the following data:
      Format = [name][date applied][date CO allocated][date visagranted]
      [...] = not yet or no data available
      [(friend of) bing][3/12/2012][...][1/8/2013]
      [SRAZ][23/12/2012][29/12/2012][...]
      [sunnyside][2/1/2013][march or july 2013][31/7/2013]
      [brogs12][9/1/2013][march 2013][31/7/2013]
      [53927741[[25/1/2013][15/3/2013][...]
      [VEER][26/1/2013][...][...]
      [MURALIGANESH][2/2/2013][26/7/2013][...]
      [from475to887][10/2/2013][...][...]
      [kelasen][17/2/2013] [...][...]
      [Coconut Macaroons][21/2/2013] [...][...]
      [Aish][2/3/2013][...][...]
      [Pawan Grewal][4/3/2013] [...][...]
      [Vince887][8/3/2013] [...][...]
      [pags85pat][mid march 2013] [...][...]
      [hamada][29/3/2013] [...][...]
      [jupiter_pastel][5/4/2013] [...][...]
      [dblog418][18/4/2013] [...][...]
      [HKsingh][21/4/2013] [...][...]
      [sabs][30/4/2013] [...][...]
      [SA887][6/5/2013] [...][...]
      [krittim][8/6/2013] [...][...]
      [romy300586][24/6/2013] [...][...]
      Please keep adding data, also when visa is granted (!), so I can update this list. Thanks.

      you have done great job . well done can you please add me as well my application is on 02/05/2013.

      cheers !!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by Devi-887; 14-08-2013 at 09:19 PM.

    10. #640

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      38
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep

      887 list

      Our application date was on 24/4/13 no CO as yet. Good luck to all hopefully grants will start racing through.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums