• Page 640 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 1405405906306386396406416426506907401140 ... LastLast
    Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #6391

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Posts
      14
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello

      Below is the list of documents I provided... Case officer asked me for Attested Birth certificate... apart from that I had provided everything while lodging application.


      Birth or Age, Evidence of School Leaving Certificate
      Form 1221 Additional personal particulars form Form 1221 Additional personal particulars form
      Employment - Current, Evidence of Letter/Statement - Business/Employer
      Employment - Current, Evidence of Payslip
      Character, Evidence of Overseas Police Clearance - Singapore
      Address - Residential, Evidence of Lease Agreement/Rent Statement
      Address - Residential, Evidence of Utilities Account - Electricity
      Character, Evidence of Australian Federal Police Clearance
      Character, Evidence of Form 80 Personal particulars for character assessment
      Character, Evidence of Other (specify) - INDIA PCC
      Photograph - Passport Photograph - Passport
      Employment - Current, Evidence of Employment Contract
      Employment History, Evidence of Employment Contract - Previous Contract
      Employment History, Evidence of Other (specify) - Previous salary slips
      Address - Residential, Evidence of Drivers Licence
      Employment - Current, Evidence of Employee identification/security pass
      Marriage, Evidence of Marriage Certificate
      Identity, Evidence of Passport
      Address - Residential, Evidence of Other (specify) - Telephone Bill
      Address - Residential, Evidence of Bank Statement - Personal
      Work Experience - Australian, Evidence of Tax Document - Group Certificate
      887 applied : 22 Jan 2015 / Nationality: India / Asked for Certified Birth certificate : 12Mar15 / Submitted : 12Mar15 / Grant : 20Mar15

    2. #6392

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      40
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Thank u in1819
      489 f.s to 887 - applied 13/2/2015
      Visa grant-23/4/2015

    3. #6393

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      131
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Lhr View Post
      Anybody has good news about 2013 applicants???
      please share if you have
      Good news and 2013 applicants does not fit together in any format , 2013 applicants are meant to suffer and suffer only , you wont believe the unjust i have seen with 2013 applicants :( its really painfull to see your fellow forum member saying good bye to you , but you are there to congrats them and wishing them good luck and hiding your stress , pain and trauma , and the question to God " y me " , we 2013 applicants have familys tooo, we are human too just like others, we have a heart too just like others , we are just a joke , a joke which is getting bitter by every passing day :( i wish anyone watching this comment will put there feet in the shoes of 2013 applicants, they will know exactly what i am saying.
      applicant887, niljosna and money like this.
      Case applied -1 st week of april 2013 , Case officer allocated -1 st week of November 2013 , Form 80 and 1221 and medical requested - november 2013, AFP asked again March 2015.

    4. #6394

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      40
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      Good news and 2013 applicants does not fit together in any format , 2013 applicants are meant to suffer and suffer only , you wont believe the unjust i have seen with 2013 applicants :( its really painfull to see your fellow forum member saying good bye to you , but you are there to congrats them and wishing them good luck and hiding your stress , pain and trauma , and the question to God " y me " , we 2013 applicants have familys tooo, we are human too just like others, we have a heart too just like others , we are just a joke , a joke which is getting bitter by every passing day :( i wish anyone watching this comment will put there feet in the shoes of 2013 applicants, they will know exactly what i am saying.
      Their policies are not fair.....there should be time frame for esc and for other checks as well. We are bound to provide them requested info or dox with in 28 days but when we call immi helpline then the straightforward answer is that CO is not bound to contact you within in any limited frame of time. When your file will be picked you will get an email.... This is not fair.
      eid2014 likes this.

    5. #6395

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      40
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by In1819 View Post
      Hello

      Below is the list of documents I provided... Case officer asked me for Attested Birth certificate... apart from that I had provided everything while lodging application.


      Birth or Age, Evidence of School Leaving Certificate
      Form 1221 Additional personal particulars form Form 1221 Additional personal particulars form
      Employment - Current, Evidence of Letter/Statement - Business/Employer
      Employment - Current, Evidence of Payslip
      Character, Evidence of Overseas Police Clearance - Singapore
      Address - Residential, Evidence of Lease Agreement/Rent Statement
      Address - Residential, Evidence of Utilities Account - Electricity
      Character, Evidence of Australian Federal Police Clearance
      Character, Evidence of Form 80 Personal particulars for character assessment
      Character, Evidence of Other (specify) - INDIA PCC
      Photograph - Passport Photograph - Passport
      Employment - Current, Evidence of Employment Contract
      Employment History, Evidence of Employment Contract - Previous Contract
      Employment History, Evidence of Other (specify) - Previous salary slips
      Address - Residential, Evidence of Drivers Licence
      Employment - Current, Evidence of Employee identification/security pass
      Marriage, Evidence of Marriage Certificate
      Identity, Evidence of Passport
      Address - Residential, Evidence of Other (specify) - Telephone Bill
      Address - Residential, Evidence of Bank Statement - Personal
      Work Experience - Australian, Evidence of Tax Document - Group Certificate
      Conngrats bro.....

    6. #6396
      Lhr
      Lhr is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      38
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      Good news and 2013 applicants does not fit together in any format , 2013 applicants are meant to suffer and suffer only , you wont believe the unjust i have seen with 2013 applicants :( its really painfull to see your fellow forum member saying good bye to you , but you are there to congrats them and wishing them good luck and hiding your stress , pain and trauma , and the question to God " y me " , we 2013 applicants have familys tooo, we are human too just like others, we have a heart too just like others , we are just a joke , a joke which is getting bitter by every passing day :( i wish anyone watching this comment will put there feet in the shoes of 2013 applicants, they will know exactly what i am saying.
      Yea we can understand ur pain we are also in similar boat, it is not fair, security checks after someone has come in and lived for two years, not undrstood.Big joke.But mate dont lose heart, Inshallah you will get your grant soon.
      Last edited by Lhr; 25-03-2015 at 03:23 AM.
      applicant887 and eid2014 like this.

    7. #6397

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      2
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      I applied in 887 skilled on last September 2013 and still waiting for the result. Last time I communicated with my CO regarding my application update status and he replied "you will appreciate that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on an individual basis and against legal requirements set out in Australia’s migration legislation. This often includes requirements that all applicants undertake and meet (where relevant) health, character and national security checks that are undertaken by other agencies; and this can take some time"

      So do you have any experience the time frame of external security check for Bangladeshi resident. Please share.

      Thanks
      Last edited by snifter; 25-03-2015 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Removed links to other forum

    8. #6398

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      169
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by mostak99 View Post
      I applied in 887 skilled on last September 2013 and still waiting for the result. Last time I communicated with my CO regarding my application update status and he replied "you will appreciate that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on an individual basis and against legal requirements set out in Australia’s migration legislation. This often includes requirements that all applicants undertake and meet (where relevant) health, character and national security checks that are undertaken by other agencies; and this can take some time"

      So do you have any experience the time frame of external security check for Bangladeshi resident. Please share.

      Thanks
      No one would be able to give you an answer that is for sure. The response that you have received from your case officer is very generic and does not mean anything specific about your case. The timeline for high risk countries used to be a lot higher until around Sep 2014 since which has reduced dramatically to the same level of other low risk country applicants. In case of 2013 applicants it used to be even worse because there was a huge backlog of applicants and cases wouldn't be allocated to a CO in less than 10-12 months to begin with. The rule of thumb though indicates that the last time an applicant is communicated to supply a doc or to clarify some information is the date that case been referred to the so called ESC and from that date you would be very lucky if you got your visa in less than 12-13 months. obviously if the case is not referred to ESC then getting the PR is only a matter of finalizing paperwork by the immigration which only takes 2-3 months these days.
      These are just the experiences that been compiled during my observations on what people are sharing here or from what I have found about cases outside of this forum.
      good luck and keep us informed.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

    9. #6399

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      37
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi everybody.

      I contacted my local MP regarding my(our) problem about security check.
      Basically I explained the situation and told him that DIBP has changed the policy and they are not sending cases to external security check and it is not fair and obviously it is a sign of discrimination.
      Because we are loosing opportunities for instance I cannot plan for buying property or if I lost my job I would not be able to go elsewhere and so on.
      They took my case details and got back to me in one day.
      They said they followed it up with DIBP and confirmed that DIBP is currently undertaking checks with an external agency and they cannot proceed until those checks completed and it is beyond DIBP's control.
      They also wrote to me that they confirmed with DIBP that after expiring my current 475 visa and as soon as I will be placed on BVA there is NO restrictions and we are free to go and work anywhere is Australia.

      I knew that there is not gonna be a miracle but I felt that it is on my shoulder to complain to authorities( on behalf of myself and all those people who are suffering because of DIBP's nonsense policies).

      Cheers,
      887 applied : May 2014 Team 13 asked resume : June 2014
      Team 10 asked resume again: September 2014 Nationality: Iranian Grant: ?????

    10. #6400

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      24
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      i get my BVA Visa last month when i applied for PR
      there is not any restriction in this letter and i can work any where in Australia.
      i think we should not concern for this issue
      475 to 887 Applied: 4th Feb 2015
      CO allocated: 13 Apr 2015
      VISA Granted 8 May 2015

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums