• Page 644 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 1445445946346426436446456466546947441144 ... LastLast
    Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #6431

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      80
      Liked
      31 times
      Rep
      Your welcome!
      Yes , waiting for one year isn't a good thing.
      It's OK if they treat all with the same eye but unfortunately there is obvious discrimination.
      more than 6 months for Security check in a computerized world is a funny thing, I think search on a database in a bad program takes less than a minute for applicant, so i don't know what they are doing and what's their method.
      Maybe they just put our cases for fun a side and pick one every month to approve.
      Who knows!
      But it's really frustrating!!!
      887 Applied: Apr 2014
      Team 13 Initial Request : Jun 2014
      From : Iran
      887 decision : 07/07/2015 Granted

    2. #6432

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Posts
      33
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      hi guys i applied in June 2014 n team 13 ask for study gaps in September since then all quiet and i m so frustrated, i ask immi n my lawyer can we move to metro both said no, well the requirement is 2 years stay n 1 year work, why still they want us to stay here,i found now a days they have stop giving prs may be there time period has completed so it mean we have no hope till end of june

    3. #6433

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      80
      Liked
      31 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by taree19834 View Post
      hi guys i applied in June 2014 n team 13 ask for study gaps in September since then all quiet and i m so frustrated, i ask immi n my lawyer can we move to metro both said no, well the requirement is 2 years stay n 1 year work, why still they want us to stay here,i found now a days they have stop giving prs may be there time period has completed so it mean we have no hope till end of june
      Hi,

      I think after 2 years of residency and 1 year of work is enough and you are free to move to any place you want.
      I moved from SA to VIC , I sent my current address 3 months ago to immi and they didn't say you can't move to different State.
      887 Applied: Apr 2014
      Team 13 Initial Request : Jun 2014
      From : Iran
      887 decision : 07/07/2015 Granted

    4. #6434

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      169
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by taree19834 View Post
      hi guys i applied in June 2014 n team 13 ask for study gaps in September since then all quiet and i m so frustrated, i ask immi n my lawyer can we move to metro both said no, well the requirement is 2 years stay n 1 year work, why still they want us to stay here,i found now a days they have stop giving prs may be there time period has completed so it mean we have no hope till end of june
      It has been brought up before in this forum. The conclusion was that if your temp visa has terminated and you are on bridging visa then you are free to relocate to non regional areas since the bridging visas come with no condition.
      I wonder why your lawyer has advised you otherwise Maybe because you are still on your temp visa until June this year.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

    5. #6435

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Posts
      33
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      applicant 887 bro you are right my visa is still valid till may, that is why i am very causious but still i am confused why they said the condition applier on bridging visa too i need some proper guidance before take any step

    6. #6436

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      25
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      My understanding is, Applying 887 visa does not always change your current visa status until the application is granted and you must keep obeying the conditions (if there are any). For instance, if your Bridging visa comes with condition 8549 which is

      While the holder is in Australia, the holder must live, study and work only in a designated area, as in force:
      (a) when the visa was granted; or
      (b) if the holder has held more than 1 visa that is subject to this condition-when the first of those visas was granted.

      Please check your Bridging Visa for any condition. My understanding is, if you have no conditions you are free to move anywhere, but if there is a condition, you must follow that.

      Quote Originally Posted by taree19834 View Post
      applicant 887 bro you are right my visa is still valid till may, that is why i am very causious but still i am confused why they said the condition applier on bridging visa too i need some proper guidance before take any step
      From 475 - 887 Applied : Jun'13 :: Submitted all documents including AFP - CO Assigned : Nov'13 :: Asked for Form 80 again - Lodged Complaint to IGIS : Jul'14 Standard reply - Asked for AFP again and toddler's medical : Nov'14 - Lodged 2nd Complaint to IGIS : Jan'15. Standard reply - advised to contact again in Jun15 if not finalize - Grant : 12-Jun-2015.

    7. #6437

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      My Bridging A - applied from Visa 487 -> 887 does not have any any conditions.

      Don't think generally there are any conditions imposed on BVA except 'No Travel' one.

      Quote Originally Posted by Screwed887 View Post
      My understanding is, Applying 887 visa does not always change your current visa status until the application is granted and you must keep obeying the conditions (if there are any). For instance, if your Bridging visa comes with condition 8549 which is

      While the holder is in Australia, the holder must live, study and work only in a designated area, as in force:
      (a) when the visa was granted; or
      (b) if the holder has held more than 1 visa that is subject to this condition-when the first of those visas was granted.

      Please check your Bridging Visa for any condition. My understanding is, if you have no conditions you are free to move anywhere, but if there is a condition, you must follow that.

    8. #6438

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      80
      Liked
      31 times
      Rep
      Hi guys,

      I checked my 475 visa Label , doesn't have any conditions and then I checked my 475 grant notification letter it says "The Visa Grant Notice contains important information about your visa. No specific conditionsapply to your visa however additional information regarding your visa entitlements is outlined
      in the Important Information attachment." And Also checked my Bridging visa (email) , there's no condition attach to it ,
      I've already notified DIAC about my new address in VIC .
      I am wondering did i make a mistake to move to VIC.
      I thought they will grant my visa before January 2015 so i rented a property in VIC ,after moving to VIC i didn't accept job offers from VIC and still working for my SA employer remotely.
      Do I need to move back to SA?
      This forum worried me about my situation.
      887 Applied: Apr 2014
      Team 13 Initial Request : Jun 2014
      From : Iran
      887 decision : 07/07/2015 Granted

    9. #6439

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      25
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Unfortunately my Bridging Visa B has got a condition (8549) attached to it, which is a bit funny and it is not there for secondary applicants though.

      8549 - Designated area: While the holder is in Australia, the holder must live, study and work only in a designated area of Australia. This means anywhere in Australia except in:

      • Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong in New South Wales
      • Brisbane metropolitan area in Queensland


      You can get the entire list of designated area in the below link:


      http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/designated-areas.htm
      Quote Originally Posted by againstthewind View Post
      Hi guys,

      I checked my 475 visa Label , doesn't have any conditions and then I checked my 475 grant notification letter it says "The Visa Grant Notice contains important information about your visa. No specific conditionsapply to your visa however additional information regarding your visa entitlements is outlined
      in the Important Information attachment." And Also checked my Bridging visa (email) , there's no condition attach to it ,
      I've already notified DIAC about my new address in VIC .
      I am wondering did i make a mistake to move to VIC.
      I thought they will grant my visa before January 2015 so i rented a property in VIC ,after moving to VIC i didn't accept job offers from VIC and still working for my SA employer remotely.
      Do I need to move back to SA?
      This forum worried me about my situation.
      From 475 - 887 Applied : Jun'13 :: Submitted all documents including AFP - CO Assigned : Nov'13 :: Asked for Form 80 again - Lodged Complaint to IGIS : Jul'14 Standard reply - Asked for AFP again and toddler's medical : Nov'14 - Lodged 2nd Complaint to IGIS : Jan'15. Standard reply - advised to contact again in Jun15 if not finalize - Grant : 12-Jun-2015.

    10. #6440

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      80
      Liked
      31 times
      Rep
      Why do you have Bridging Visa B ?
      I thought all 887 applicant have Bridging Visa A.
      What's the difference ?
      887 Applied: Apr 2014
      Team 13 Initial Request : Jun 2014
      From : Iran
      887 decision : 07/07/2015 Granted

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums