• Page 646 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 1465465966366446456466476486566967461146 ... LastLast
    Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 12930
    Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      4909 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by STAN View Post
      today dept asked medicals for my second son.
      @STAN

I've moved your post to this thread as for some reason you keep posting what appear to be your replies to this thread in a new thread each time. You need to chose the REPLY TO THREAD green box at the top right of this thread to reply directly within this thread :) Hope that helps.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by STAN View Post
      today dept asked medicals for my second son.
      Congratulations ..your closer to pr...hopefully this brings good news to the remaining applicants as well
      489 f.s to 887 - applied 13/2/2015
      Visa grant-23/4/2015

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      I agree , its been a long time:(
      Hi Eid,

Do you know when exactly your case got referred to ESC?

Also, why don't you raise a complaint with IGIS? Atleast through that means you'll know your case is not being handled illegally or inappropriately.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Hi sugarboy ,I tried two times to ask when exactly they sent my case for Esc , i was unable to get any positive feedback from them via phone , and Igis is saying everyone to wait till june 2015,however i did not complained to anyone so far as it wont help me once its on Esc. :(
      also i have been told by two different agents that the grants will be slow till june and will be faster in july due to new financial year, not sure if its true or not.
      Case applied -1 st week of april 2013 , Case officer allocated -1 st week of November 2013 , Form 80 and 1221 and medical requested - november 2013, AFP asked again March 2015.

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      Hi sugarboy ,I tried two times to ask when exactly they sent my case for Esc , i was unable to get any positive feedback from them via phone , and Igis is saying everyone to wait till june 2015,however i did not complained to anyone so far as it wont help me once its on Esc. :(
      also i have been told by two different agents that the grants will be slow till june and will be faster in july due to new financial year, not sure if its true or not.
      Hi Eid, I suggest you call the Brisbane GSM number. Usually the operators there are cooperative. They will tell you when exactly your case was sent on ESC. Their number is: 0731367000

Its a standard for IGIS to reply with 'Check again after 6 months from now' from when they check your case. If you lodge a complaint now and they find nothing odd then they will ask you to contact them back again in September 2015. Its been over 2 years for your case now. You must lodge a complaint with IGIS to see whether your case is being handled appropriately or not. One more reason to do this is because people who have applied after you like Paki have had their cases processed recently.

No that's a myth. 887 is not capped at all. They can grant as many of these visas in a financial year as possible. The reason being that you go via a capped visa before 487/489/475.
      eid2014 and Screwed887 like this.

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Hello senior members. I have one question to ask....how do you guys eid2014 n other 2013 n 2014 applicants come to know that your cases has been referred to igis? I am stuck with my 887 since dec 2014 inspite of submitting all required dox..But every time I call them to ask progress of my application they have only one answer that it is pending.

So I really I don't have any idea why it's pending for such a long time frame.
      If any one can provide me any info?

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by money View Post
      Hello senior members. I have one question to ask....how do you guys eid2014 n other 2013 n 2014 applicants come to know that your cases has been referred to igis? I am stuck with my 887 since dec 2014 inspite of submitting all required dox..But every time I call them to ask progress of my application they have only one answer that it is pending.

So I really I don't have any idea why it's pending for such a long time frame.
      If any one can provide me any info?
      Different ways can be used to find out:
      1-If you have been contacted by immigration then you can send your inquiries to the team that has communicated with you.
      2- Check https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...?action=eVisa/ it gives you an indication of the status of uploaded docs. Despite the fact that it is not always up to date.
      3- Call Brisbane GSM team on 0731367000 as mentioned earlier in this thread they are usually very helpful in informing applicants about their progress. e.g. in my case I was even told the exact date in which my case has been referred to ESC.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Thanks applocant 887...but I already have tried everything but in no vain.... but now as advised I will call brisbane number..... thanks for your kind info.

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      I called Brisbane centre, honestly those operators are pretty good and waiting is very less. They have advise me that my case was sent to ESC in Mid-2014. But when I have asked them what makes the delay for sending it to ESC (where I have applied in June'2013), they didn't have any answer :(

Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      Hi Eid, I suggest you call the Brisbane GSM number. Usually the operators there are cooperative. They will tell you when exactly your case was sent on ESC. Their number is: 0731367000

Its a standard for IGIS to reply with 'Check again after 6 months from now' from when they check your case. If you lodge a complaint now and they find nothing odd then they will ask you to contact them back again in September 2015. Its been over 2 years for your case now. You must lodge a complaint with IGIS to see whether your case is being handled appropriately or not. One more reason to do this is because people who have applied after you like Paki have had their cases processed recently.

No that's a myth. 887 is not capped at all. They can grant as many of these visas in a financial year as possible. The reason being that you go via a capped visa before 487/489/475.
      From 475 - 887 Applied : Jun'13 :: Submitted all documents including AFP - CO Assigned : Nov'13 :: Asked for Form 80 again - Lodged Complaint to IGIS : Jul'14 Standard reply - Asked for AFP again and toddler's medical : Nov'14 - Lodged 2nd Complaint to IGIS : Jan'15. Standard reply - advised to contact again in Jun15 if not finalize - Grant : 12-Jun-2015.

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Screwed887 View Post
      I called Brisbane centre, honestly those operators are pretty good and waiting is very less. They have advise me that my case was sent to ESC in Mid-2014. But when I have asked them what makes the delay for sending it to ESC (where I have applied in June'2013), they didn't have any answer :(
      Told ya they're better :)

Its so unfortunate your file went to ESC 1 year after lodgement. This is insane.

If ASIO is generally processing these in the order which they receive they in for a particular subclass then it'll most likely be a while before you get the good news. I really hope I am wrong here though.
      Screwed887 likes this.

•