• Page 647 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 1475475976376456466476486496576977471147 ... LastLast
    Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 12855
    Like Tree2474Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Thanks Sugarboy :)

This is really insane and very frustrating. The waiting is more than 22 months for us since we have applied :(

Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      Told ya they're better :)

Its so unfortunate your file went to ESC 1 year after lodgement. This is insane.

If ASIO is generally processing these in the order which they receive they in for a particular subclass then it'll most likely be a while before you get the good news. I really hope I am wrong here though.
      From 475 - 887 Applied : Jun'13 :: Submitted all documents including AFP - CO Assigned : Nov'13 :: Asked for Form 80 again - Lodged Complaint to IGIS : Jul'14 Standard reply - Asked for AFP again and toddler's medical : Nov'14 - Lodged 2nd Complaint to IGIS : Jan'15. Standard reply - advised to contact again in Jun15 if not finalize - Grant : 12-Jun-2015.

Rio

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hi,
      I have been quite silent reader in this forum from 2013. Passing through a very frustrating time.
      Applied for PR on 25th Feb,2014. Nationality: Bangladesh
      Contacted by team13 requesting more info on 3rd June,2014.
      Gave a phone call to immi on 22nd July, 2014 and they told me my file has been referred to ESC.
      Send a mail to team10 on 24th July and express my frustration.
      Team10 has requested Overseas PC for my wife on 3rd Spetember,2014 and in the next day team10 sent another mail replied to my mail mentioning my file referred to ESC.
      Well I lodge a complain into IGIS on 26th February,2015 and they told me to follow up on again on September,2015.
      Team10 asked for my wife's NPC on 31st March,2015.
      Submitted the doc>> and waiting for another year to go>>>>>>
      Thank you Australia for bringing us here as a skilled migrant and helping us to walk around with bridging visa after 3 years!!!!!!!!
      againstthewind likes this.

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Contacted Brisbane call center ....n yea their representatives are far much better than adelaide .
      Was being told by executive that she will leave a note to CO to assess my documents....fingers crossed. ..thanks everyone for their kind help..

Title
      Liked
      31 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
      Hi,
      I have been quite silent reader in this forum from 2013. Passing through a very frustrating time.
      Applied for PR on 25th Feb,2014. Nationality: Bangladesh
      Contacted by team13 requesting more info on 3rd June,2014.
      Gave a phone call to immi on 22nd July, 2014 and they told me my file has been referred to ESC.
      Send a mail to team10 on 24th July and express my frustration.
      Team10 has requested Overseas PC for my wife on 3rd Spetember,2014 and in the next day team10 sent another mail replied to my mail mentioning my file referred to ESC.
      Well I lodge a complain into IGIS on 26th February,2015 and they told me to follow up on again on September,2015.
      Team10 asked for my wife's NPC on 31st March,2015.
      Submitted the doc>> and waiting for another year to go>>>>>>
      Thank you Australia for bringing us here as a skilled migrant and helping us to walk around with bridging visa after 3 years!!!!!!!!
      Follow up on Sept 2015!!!!, it means you need to wait another 6 months to just inquiry , so devastating news!!!
      887 Applied: Apr 2014
      Team 13 Initial Request : Jun 2014
      887 decision : 07/07/2015 Granted

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hello every one waiting from 2013 & 2014,
      I personally think that nothing we can do but to just wait for the grant. As a rule of thumb, any body who gets contacted by team 13 for additional information about primary education, most likely get referred for ESC. Team 10 in Adelaide is the worst team in DIAC, as one CO sends you e-mail to provide AFP on 26 March and then another CO sends another e-mail on 10 April to provide overseas Police clearance which I already given them in May 2014.
      They don't give you any direct number to contact them. on calling general immi line, some one kind picks up and tells me after speaking to them that they did not see the one uploaded in May 2014 despite it was on file, so I don't have to provide a new one.
      so the only thing team 10 is doing is to complicate our cases and don't get us any where. This is ridiculous and I am going to lodge a complaint to minister after I get PR, as this is highly unfair the way they are dealing with us as my previous CO from team 32 in Brisbane told me in mid of 2014 that only thing she is waiting for is ESC and rest of things complete. but then luckily I got back to the "good team 10' who is just playing up and grinding the things more rather than making it easy for them and us.
      How many of us are under team 10, if you are be ready for any thing to be asked again and again, as they are playing hockey with us, so one member looks at case and request one thing and then other member picks up something else.
      so just lets hold together during this painful time.
      I applied 3 dec 2013
      eid2014 and money like this.

Title
      Liked
      31 times
      Rep
      It is too hard to see someone get his PR in a week time and many for some reason waiting for almost 2 years or more.
      887 Applied: Apr 2014
      Team 13 Initial Request : Jun 2014
      887 decision : 07/07/2015 Granted

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by docA View Post
      I personally think that nothing we can do but to just wait for the grant. As a rule of thumb, any body who gets contacted by team 13 for additional information about primary education, most likely get referred for ESC. Team 10 in Adelaide is the worst team in DIAC, as one CO sends you e-mail to provide AFP on 26 March and then another CO sends another e-mail on 10 April to provide overseas Police clearance which I already given them in May 2014.
      They don't give you any direct number to contact them. on calling general immi line, some one kind picks up and tells me after speaking to them that they did not see the one uploaded in May 2014 despite it was on file, so I don't have to provide a new one.
      so the only thing team 10 is doing is to complicate our cases and don't get us any where. This is ridiculous and I am going to lodge a complaint to minister after I get PR, as this is highly unfair the way they are dealing with us as my previous CO from team 32 in Brisbane told me in mid of 2014 that only thing she is waiting for is ESC and rest of things complete. but then luckily I got back to the "good team 10' who is just playing up and grinding the things more rather than making it easy for them and us.
      How many of us are under team 10, if you are be ready for any thing to be asked again and again, as they are playing hockey with us, so one member looks at case and request one thing and then other member picks up something else.
      I applied 3 dec 2013
      This is very true my friend......untill now I have provided them my evidence of work like three times and then they remain silent. Apparently after few days I get new mail stating that your evidence of work is not substantial n provide ua more dox n those dox I already have uploaded thrice like all 52 pay slips, employment reference letter , bank statement reflecting credit of salary each week for almost two years but still they find it not substantial. ....

Eventually now I am left with no other document to proof my evidence of work....

And it's really frustrating that some new co star
      Quote Originally Posted by docA View Post
      I applied 3 dec 2013
      This is very true my friend......untill now I have provided them my evidence of work like three times and then they remain silent. Apparently after few days I get new mail stating that your evidence of work is not substantial n provide ua more dox n those dox I already have uploaded thrice like all 52 pay slips, employment reference letter , bank statement reflecting credit of salary each week for almost two years but still they find it not substantial. ....

Eventually now I am left with no other document to proof my evidence of work....

And it's really frustrating that some new co starts looking after your file n it's like they handle your application as a fresh case.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi every1 i am a silent reader of this group, i have apply my 887 visa through agent, i have for CO allocated, requested documents, i submitted to my agent and my agent informed me
      that he has submitted to CO, but when i rang brisbane GSM, they informed me that they have not received anything and also there is not a single document attached to my file, i am just confused now what to do. How would i know that my agent has submitted all the documents. Thanks
      887 visa applied 26 jan
      Co allocated : 6 march
      grant???

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Sam1986 View Post
      Hi every1 i am a silent reader of this group, i have apply my 887 visa through agent, i have for CO allocated, requested documents, i submitted to my agent and my agent informed me
      that he has submitted to CO, but when i rang brisbane GSM, they informed me that they have not received anything and also there is not a single document attached to my file, i am just confused now what to do. How would i know that my agent has submitted all the documents. Thanks
      887 visa applied 26 jan
      Co allocated : 6 march
      grant???
      Hey Sam we are in same shoe my brother. Same happened with me n after that I am stuck since 4th of Feb. I dunno what is the problem of these agents that they play with our files.....now what I can advice u is that u shud upload fox yourself . Your process can be delayed if your application is under gsm10 ....good luck

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      I am not sure my agent assure me that he has send all req docs to immi, but i cant get this why immi cant see them, i have got my previous visa apply through same agent and he has done good job with paperwork, i am
      not sure how to dealt with this sitaution,hi money, is your case is refer to external
      search. Can we contact our case officer straight, i have got CO assign just on 6th april

•