• Page 671 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 1715716216616696706716726736817217711171 ... LastLast
    Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #6701

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      21
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Ozdream88 View Post
      usually no need for medical for 887 if u just stay in oz last 2 yrs. Any March applicants? Seems like am d only March.

      No Mate...I am with u..applied on 2nd March..still waiting!! Which date did you applied??

    2. #6702

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      21
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hey!! congratulations...looks like immigartion is moving but turtle speed..anyways at this speed I will have to wait until end of May.
      Applied on 2nd March
      Assessment in progress
      waiting.........

    3. #6703

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      6
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Hello guys,

      I have Been a silent member of the forum..

      Got golden email yesterday after a long long wait............
      475 to 887.......Applied November 2013
      Team 13 asked documents........... February 2014
      New FPC submitted.............Jan 2015
      Grant...........30th April 2015

      Thanks a lot to you guys, this forum was a real help.

      Best of luck to everybody especially friends from 2013 application era. :-)
      sugarboy, may, eid2014 and 2 others like this.

    4. #6704

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Posts
      2
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello Guys,

      I have applied on 21 Feb, I have got CO allocated and requested for form 80, 1221 and birth certificate.

      I have enclosed my passport as birth certificate. But they have asked for a letter stating that , "If your country of birth does not issue birth certificates, please provide written notification stating this".

      Can i just write stating that during that time, there were no birth certificates?. I have 10th class certificate as DOB, but it doesnt have photo on that?. Is still fine, to include my 10th class certificate as DOB.

    5. #6705

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by nym887 View Post
      Hello guys,

      I have Been a silent member of the forum..

      Got golden email yesterday after a long long wait............
      475 to 887.......Applied November 2013
      Team 13 asked documents........... February 2014
      New FPC submitted.............Jan 2015
      Grant...........30th April 2015

      Thanks a lot to you guys, this forum was a real help.

      Best of luck to everybody especially friends from 2013 application era. :-)
      Thanks nym887 for the update, highly appreciated.

      Can I please ask you which nationality you're from and when was your file referred to ESC?

      Thanks
      nym887 likes this.

    6. #6706

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      6
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      Thanks nym887 for the update, highly appreciated.

      Can I please ask you which nationality you're from and when was your file referred to ESC?

      Thanks
      Nationality: Pakistan

      It was referred to ESC but i dont know when...

    7. #6707
      may
      may is offline

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      24
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi nym887 i am also july 2013 applicant could you plz tell me when did team 13 first contacted you
      i beleive it was Feb 2014 is that right

    8. #6708

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      10
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by parangar View Post
      Hello Guys,

      I have applied on 21 Feb, I have got CO allocated and requested for form 80, 1221 and birth certificate.

      I have enclosed my passport as birth certificate. But they have asked for a letter stating that , "If your country of birth does not issue birth certificates, please provide written notification stating this".

      Can i just write stating that during that time, there were no birth certificates?. I have 10th class certificate as DOB, but it doesnt have photo on that?. Is still fine, to include my 10th class certificate as DOB.
      Yes u can submit 10th school certificate as birth proof i also did the same all the best

    9. #6709

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      4
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi guys just saw my god gracious email
      PR GRANTED
      Applied on 18 of Feb 15
      Direct PR on 1 of may 15
      From 487 to 887
      Indian
      Wish everyone best of luck
      eid2014 likes this.

    10. #6710

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      131
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Congrats to all those who got their grants but many special congrats to 2013 applicant NYM as i can truly understand how this long long waiting period effects , wishing you all the happiness ,i applied in april 2013 and still waiting ,but i am happy to see others specially 2013 applicants to have freedom.
      Case applied -1 st week of april 2013 , Case officer allocated -1 st week of November 2013 , Form 80 and 1221 and medical requested - november 2013, AFP asked again March 2015.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums