• Page 680 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 1805806306706786796806816826907307801180 ... LastLast
    Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys....I have applied on 13th March....waiting for case officer allocation....

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Suman View Post
      Hi Guys....I have applied on 13th March....waiting for case officer allocation....
      Hope to hear something from u this week. Ours the most might still be next week but hopefully this week as well.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Does anyone ( who already granted PR) could able to answer about Form 80 & 1221, are those compulsory ?
      Deeply appreciate if you could share your experience....

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
      Does anyone ( who already granted PR) could able to answer about Form 80 & 1221, are those compulsory ?
      Deeply appreciate if you could share your experience....
      As per my understanding...most likely every applicant would be asked to submit form 80 and 1221....I suggest its better to keep it ready and upload to save time ... or you can wait till the case officer asks.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hello Everyone....

I am silent reader of this forum and i would like to share my experience with you all:

Applied : 475 to 887 on 6/03/2015
      CO Allocated : 08/05/2015
      Asked for Birth Certificate/Form 80 and 1221
      Submitted all the documents on 10/05/2015......Waiting for an update now....

thank you all for sharing your experience on this forum, it is really helpful

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Yes Suman you are correct....CO do asks for form 80 and 1221 in most of the cases

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      As per my understanding...most likely every applicant would be asked to submit form 80 and 1221....I suggest its better to keep it ready and upload to save time ... or you can wait till the case officer asks.
      Thanks Suman.
      Just thought of if there anyone who got granted could share whether did CO ask for it of not.
      They are the best to answer it as they already granted.
      We had submitted those forms last two years. Just don't feel like doing as double jobs unnecessarily .

Thus, if anyone who had granted who could share this would be very greatful ...

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Thanks Suman.
      Just thought of if there anyone who got granted could share whether did CO ask for it of not.
      We had submitted those forms last two years. Just don't feel like doing as double jobs unnecessarily .

mostly it is depend on case officer what co wants .. sometime they dont ask for form 80 or 1221.. if you dont upload these form then you no need to worry about it if they need they gonna ask you..

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Thanks Suman.

As per understanding the form 80 and 1221 are asked after case has been allocated and the cases is near finalization...here the point that need to noted is ...these forms need to be current with updated information....if you have uploaded long back...if there are changes in terms of overseas travel or change of address or employment etc they need to be update and resubmitted to ensure that information in the forms are updated else....co may ask you to submit latest forms again if they are 2 years old .....

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      As per understanding the form 80 and 1221 are asked after case has been allocated and the cases is near finalization...here the point that need to noted is ...these forms need to be current with updated information....if you have uploaded long back...if there are changes in terms of overseas travel or change of address or employment etc they need to be update and resubmitted to ensure that information in the forms are updated else....co may ask you to submit latest forms again if they are 2 years old .....
      Hi suman

we are in same boat.. I also applied on 13 March .. hope we get something this week...

•