• Page 687 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 1875876376776856866876886896977377871187 ... LastLast
    Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 12910
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by may View Post
      Hi Sugarboy my ESC gone early March 2014 and one of GSM Processing officer asked me AFP couple of weeks ago
      which i have send to CO last week but have not heard anything yet not sure how long to wait its already 22 months wait
      They've been dealing with Applications sent for ESC in feb 2014 for more than a month now, so that tells me March should be around the corner.

I guess the only way to reliably figure out if your ESC is finished or not is by raising it with IGIS (But they only accept requests if its your first time contacting them or its been atleast 6 months since you last contacted them).

In any case good luck and all the best. May you get good news this week.

mmi

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hi, I want to know discuss about two curiosity
      1. Does applying on weekend delays acknowledgement?
      2. Is it good to apply on same day when eligible or waiting one or two day is better? (If i came at Australia on 18 May 2013 then is it good to apply on 18 May 2015)

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
      Hi, I want to know discuss about two curiosity
      1. Does applying on weekend delays acknowledgement?
      2. Is it good to apply on same day when eligible or waiting one or two day is better? (If i came at Australia on 18 May 2013 then is it good to apply on 18 May 2015)

i think if you already wait for 2 years then 2 or 3 days is nothing. if you apply online application then you will get acknowledgement straight way when you apply your application.. weekends does not matter. because when you apply then computer generate correspondence according to your information what you provide online for visa 887 ..

make sure you lived in Australia for 2 years and worked full time for one year

hope it helps

mmi

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Thanks Mate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by henley View Post
      i think if you already wait for 2 years then 2 or 3 days is nothing. if you apply online application then you will get acknowledgement straight way when you apply your application.. weekends does not matter. because when you apply then computer generate correspondence according to your information what you provide online for visa 887 ..

make sure you lived in Australia for 2 years and worked full time for one year

hope it helps

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

Finally I got my 887 grant today. Yiipeee...All The Best for those who are still waiting.
      Just wondering what to do now...going out for dine tonight hehehee...
      Thank you all!!

Applied 2 March 2015
      Immi requested more documents: 7th May
      Submitted on 10th May
      PR grant 19th May.

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep

Quote Originally Posted by may View Post
      Hi Sugarboy my ESC gone early March 2014 and one of GSM Processing officer asked me AFP couple of weeks ago
      which i have send to CO last week but have not heard anything yet not sure how long to wait its already 22 months wait

Hi may, can i please ask you how did you know that your ESC was referred on March 2014. Cause I contacted team 10 by email to know whether my application was forwarded to Esc and I didn't receive any reply. Its been 13 months for me now. preparing myself to wait for another 12 months :'(

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by chatterX View Post
      Hi All,

Finally I got my 887 grant today. Yiipeee...All The Best for those who are still waiting.
      Just wondering what to do now...going out for dine tonight hehehee...
      Thank you all!!

Applied 2 March 2015
      Immi requested more documents: 7th May
      Submitted on 10th May
      PR grant 19th May.
      Congratulations ChatterX.....i have submitted the documents on 10th May as well, hopefully should get an update today :)....well done

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      They've been dealing with Applications sent for ESC in feb 2014 for more than a month now, so that tells me March should be around the corner.

I guess the only way to reliably figure out if your ESC is finished or not is by raising it with IGIS (But they only accept requests if its your first time contacting them or its been atleast 6 months since you last contacted them).

In any case good luck and all the best. May you get good news this week.

Hi Sugarboy, its been 13 months for me, i applied on April 2014. team 13 contacted me on October. Do you think I should contact IGIS. Do we have to use the online complaint form on IGIS website?

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by shahedce View Post
      Hi Sugarboy, its been 13 months for me, i applied on April 2014. team 13 contacted me on October. Do you think I should contact IGIS. Do we have to use the online complaint form on IGIS website?
      Hi Shahedce,

Yes, you may use the online complaint form on their website.

But I recommend you not to do you by looking at your timeline its very likely that your ESC is still going on. The downside of contacting them is that you can't contact them again for the next 6 months.

Good luck

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      Hi Shahedce,

Yes, you may use the online complaint form on their website.

But I recommend you not to do you by looking at your timeline its very likely that your ESC is still going on. The downside of contacting them is that you can't contact them again for the next 6 months.

Good luck

Thanks Sugarboy.

•