• Page 691 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 1915916416816896906916926937017417911191 ... LastLast
    Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 12970
    Like Tree2540Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #6901

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      80
      Liked
      31 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by immiausy View Post
      AUSI migration is a business basically, So we are the Client in that Business pool
      We have already paid so i think it's the other side of the story which is a government budget :)
      887 Applied: Apr 2014
      Team 13 Initial Request : Jun 2014
      From : Iran
      887 decision : 07/07/2015 Granted

    2. #6902

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      131
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      To all those who are saying this article doesnt apply to those who are waiting from a long time , i agree to a certian point but bitter truth is its not only about pirority processing its how the GSM visa are getting processessed for some applicants , open your eyes you guys know exactly majority of cases are even processed with in 2 months regardless of country or origin but saying some applicant may go for checks beyond time limit doesnt make sense. I know 887 doesnt come under any pirority processing criteria but hard to believe and beyond imagination people are waiting from 1 , 2 and even 2.5 years , while look at the speed of others
      Case applied -1 st week of april 2013 , Case officer allocated -1 st week of November 2013 , Form 80 and 1221 and medical requested - november 2013, AFP asked again March 2015.

    3. #6903

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      80
      Liked
      31 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      To all those who are saying this article doesnt apply to those who are waiting from a long time , i agree to a certian point but bitter truth is its not only about pirority processing its how the GSM visa are getting processessed for some applicants , open your eyes you guys know exactly majority of cases are even processed with in 2 months regardless of country or origin but saying some applicant may go for checks beyond time limit doesnt make sense. I know 887 doesnt come under any pirority processing criteria but hard to believe and beyond imagination people are waiting from 1 , 2 and even 2.5 years , while look at the speed of others
      Simple, They don't care!
      Last edited by againstthewind; 20-05-2015 at 02:20 PM.
      eid2014 likes this.
      887 Applied: Apr 2014
      Team 13 Initial Request : Jun 2014
      From : Iran
      887 decision : 07/07/2015 Granted

    4. #6904

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      W.A
      Posts
      71
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi Sugarboy
      i am going to apply 887 and I am main applicant .
      my wife is my dependent , her name is with me as joint account in house lease agreement and bank statement so will it be a valid as her proof to living 2 years in a regional area.

    5. #6905

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
      Hi Sugarboy
      i am going to apply 887 and I am main applicant .
      my wife is my dependent , her name is with me as joint account in house lease agreement and bank statement so will it be a valid as her proof to living 2 years in a regional area.
      Yes, most definitely it is a valid proof.

    6. #6906

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by againstthewind View Post
      Simple, They don't care!
      Yup, I agree. They don't care.

    7. #6907

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      To all those who are saying this article doesnt apply to those who are waiting from a long time , i agree to a certian point but bitter truth is its not only about pirority processing its how the GSM visa are getting processessed for some applicants , open your eyes you guys know exactly majority of cases are even processed with in 2 months regardless of country or origin but saying some applicant may go for checks beyond time limit doesnt make sense. I know 887 doesnt come under any pirority processing criteria but hard to believe and beyond imagination people are waiting from 1 , 2 and even 2.5 years , while look at the speed of others
      Yup agreed totally. Nothing can explain such prolonged wait in a digital age in a first world country. Its insane!
      eid2014 likes this.

    8. #6908

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      75
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      Yup, I agree. They don't care.
      I agree.
      They do not care.
      They do not value us.
      They do not respect us.
      475 to 887 - Applied: 16 December 2014
      Team 13 Request: 22 Jan 2015 - Team 10 Request: 28 Jan 2015
      Second Team 13 Request: 26 Feb 2015 (asked CV details)

    9. #6909

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      43
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
      I agree.
      They do not care.
      They do not value us.
      They do not respect us.

      Yap Agree They expect only the money 'Greediness'

    10. #6910

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Adelaide
      Posts
      48
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      I wonder which countries are affected most?
      I personally feel that there are certain countries which the department or the government doesn't want to have in the country.
      So they use that method to avoid applications from people which are from certain countries.
      This is nothing but a thought though. I cannot prove anything but I think this is quite likely.

      I think an an anonymous list with more details would be helpfull to find more clues about which countries or applications are affected most. (google docs!?)

      May I please ask the peolple waiting so long to post their home country?

      Thanks.
      Last edited by Speedbird; 21-05-2015 at 03:15 AM.
      Applied from 489 to 887 on 9 May 2015
      Case Officer since 17 June 2015
      Visa Grant on 1 July 2015
      Nationality: German

      Good luck to all applicants, in particular for those waiting so long!

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums