• Page 692 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 1925926426826906916926936947027427921192 ... LastLast
    Results 6,911 to 6,920 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #6911

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      1
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello All,

      I am a silent reader. I just got my grant letter today (subclass 887)

      Visa Applied: 23rd of March
      Grant: 21st of May

      Thanks and good luck to everyone.

    2. #6912

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      80
      Liked
      31 times
      Rep
      You need to post your country too :)
      You can find my home country in my signature.
      887 Applied: Apr 2014
      Team 13 Initial Request : Jun 2014
      From : Iran
      887 decision : 07/07/2015 Granted

    3. #6913

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Adelaide
      Posts
      48
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      True mate!
      My country is Germany.
      But I have applied less than 2 weeks ago, so I definitly need to wait.
      Applied from 489 to 887 on 9 May 2015
      Case Officer since 17 June 2015
      Visa Grant on 1 July 2015
      Nationality: German

      Good luck to all applicants, in particular for those waiting so long!

    4. #6914

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      169
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Speedbird View Post
      I wonder which countries are affected most?
      I personally feel that there are certain countries which the department or the government doesn't want to have in the country.
      So they use that method to avoid applications from people which are from certain countries.
      This is nothing but a thought though. I cannot prove anything but I think this is quite likely.

      I think an an anonymous list with more details would be helpfull to find more clues about which countries or applications are affected most. (google docs!?)

      May I please ask the peolple waiting so long to post their home country?

      Thanks.
      There is no reasonable pattern by which you could tell the differences. Immigration processes offshore applicants way faster even for high risk countries these days.
      at least in case of my home country. unfortunately there was a period during which cases would be referred to ESC if belonged to people from high risk countries that included some unlucky cases like ours. other than that now I am even aware of offshore applications from high risk countries being granted PR in less than 3 months.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

    5. #6915

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by applicant887 View Post
      There is no reasonable pattern by which you could tell the differences. Immigration processes offshore applicants way faster even for high risk countries these days.
      at least in case of my home country. unfortunately there was a period during which cases would be referred to ESC if belonged to people from high risk countries that included some unlucky cases like ours. other than that now I am even aware of offshore applications from high risk countries being granted PR in less than 3 months.
      My observation is the same.

    6. #6916

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Speedbird View Post
      True mate!
      My country is Germany.
      But I have applied less than 2 weeks ago, so I definitly need to wait.
      You'll be fine mate :) give yourself 6-8 more weeks and the good news will knock on your door for sure.

    7. #6917

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      14
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      So quiet in two days and no one update of approval... :-(
      I am 24-Mar applicant...... :-(

    8. #6918

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      43
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
      So quiet in two days and no one update of approval... :-(
      I am 24-Mar applicant...... :-(

      OK Some news,

      Applied 18th March 2015
      CO allocated 21th May 2015
      Request more documents Police report from Australia (AFP) and Mother Country (SL)
      Big pain now don't no how long it will take to get my Country Police clearance :(:(:( (3/4 Months)
      Last edited by immiausy; 21-05-2015 at 05:37 AM.

    9. #6919

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      21
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
      So quiet in two days and no one update of approval... :-(
      I am 24-Mar applicant...... :-(
      I think you still have to wait for 2 weeks. Usually it takes 2.5 months on average.

    10. #6920

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      20
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by chatterX View Post
      I think you still have to wait for 2 weeks. Usually it takes 2.5 months on average.
      apply--- 13 march 2015

      co ---- 14 march 2015

      grant --- 21 may 2015

      good luck all

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums