• Page 695 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 1955956456856936946956966977057457951195 ... LastLast
    Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 12909
    Like Tree2504Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #6941

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      17
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      I'm holding 487

    2. #6942

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by khan2942014 View Post
      One of my friend and work mate got 887 yesterday. .his details are below. ..

      887 applied : september 2014
      Team 10 asked form 80 : October 2014
      No team 13
      National: Bangladesh
      Grant: may 2015

      Good luck to all
      Ahh thats good news.

      Applied Sept 2014 really?
      docA likes this.

    3. #6943

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      62
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by khan2942014 View Post
      One of my friend and work mate got 887 yesterday. .his details are below. ..

      887 applied : september 2014
      Team 10 asked form 80 : October 2014
      No team 13
      National: Bangladesh
      Grant: may 2015

      Good luck to all

      That's good news. Yes, good luck to all.

    4. #6944

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Posts
      84
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      Ahh thats good news.

      Applied Sept 2014 really?

      yes sugarboy....september 2014...

      actually you remember most of people who applied after july 2014 are not being put on security check...we all know that .....infact my this friend was very much upset before because he used to say that every one who applied after july 2014 got pr and he is being put on security check....

      i personally think he was not on security check...because we all know its takes ages to complete security check...
      (First entered Aus: April 2012)(887 applied : April 2014)(PR Grant: july 2015)(Applying for Citizenship : July 2016)

    5. #6945

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      169
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by khan2942014 View Post
      yes sugarboy....september 2014...

      actually you remember most of people who applied after july 2014 are not being put on security check...we all know that .....infact my this friend was very much upset before because he used to say that every one who applied after july 2014 got pr and he is being put on security check....

      i personally think he was not on security check...because we all know its takes ages to complete security check...
      I actually have the same feeling since one of my friends's case was processed at almost same timeframe as your friend's. It makes me believe that there are 3 types of processing times:
      1- normal situation which takes 2-3 months
      2- medium situation which takes 8-10 months
      3- long term cases which take 2+ years to process
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

    6. #6946

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      14
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi friends,

      Just to update ...I got CO today and ask for AFD from my own country.
      Applied: 24-Mar-2015
      Asked for doc: 22-May-2015

      Thanks to all..

    7. #6947

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      36
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hello moon your destination is not so far......have you gone to your home country more than 3 weeks to ask afd from your home country.
      Reply would be appreciated

    8. #6948

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      14
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KALLINGAL View Post
      Hello moon your destination is not so far......have you gone to your home country more than 3 weeks to ask afd from your home country.
      Reply would be appreciated
      Hi,
      I had 475 on Dec2011. We come to Ausi on Apr 2013.
      I did not go back at all since Apr 2013 till now.
      I don't know why CO asked. Should I reply CO and inform her that I did not go back at all?
      I am from Singapore. COC application may took about 2 to 3 weeks..

    9. #6949
      Lhr
      Lhr is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      38
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hi all,
      I have something to share about my case.Fresh AFPs asked in May 2015.I apllied in March 2014.Team13 contacted me in June 2014.Case officer Aug 2014.
      AFPs asked from a visa processing officer this time instead by case officer.Your thoughts about change of officer?

    10. #6950

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      W.A
      Posts
      71
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      I have 489 visa now and going to apply 887 visa. I am main applicant.
      my question is for my wife( my dependent).
      I have to prove her 2 year living criteria in regional area too.
      Her name is with me as a joint account holder name in a bank account and in a house lease agreement so would it be a valid to grand my 887 visa?
      Everyone's answer will be appreciated.
      Thank you all friends

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums