• Page 696 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 1965966466866946956966976987067467961196 ... LastLast
    Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 12970
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
      I have 489 visa now and going to apply 887 visa. I am main applicant.
      my question is for my wife( my dependent).
      I have to prove her 2 year living criteria in regional area too.
      Her name is with me as a joint account holder name in a bank account and in a house lease agreement so would it be a valid to grand my 887 visa?
      Everyone's answer will be appreciated.
      Thank you all friends
      you are the primary applicant so co will focus on your claims .. Your wife only need to stay with you in regional area.. There is no any special requirement for your wife.. She will be eligible for 887 when you are applying . It is not necessary for her to live at least 2 years
      hope it helps

mmi

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hi,

I am trying to apply. Just wondering what should i put where it is saying what is current visa label number as we dont have any label at the passport. Is it OK to keep blank?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Yes just keep it blank

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
      Hi,
      I had 475 on Dec2011. We come to Ausi on Apr 2013.
      I did not go back at all since Apr 2013 till now.
      I don't know why CO asked. Should I reply CO and inform her that I did not go back at all?
      I am from Singapore. COC application may took about 2 to 3 weeks..
      Hi moon same thing for me CO asked for AFP (AUSI) and Police check form my country as well and i also haven't visited my country one i get down
      this is not fair enough because some of my friends who applied 2014 last year and received there PR have not asked any AFP and home country checks (even they have visit back for short trips)
      totally unfair and this cost lot of money 'i think is will be same for every one now hey will request AFP and mother country checks to earn more money (;

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Hi All

I am in 489 Visa and planning to apply for 887 in 2 months. Can anyone Suggest me on the following query?

1. Planning to apply 887 through my wife as a primary applicant (She was a secondary applicant in 489 previously). Is there any drama or she can apply.
      2. I heard in her case she wont be able to lodge application online and this will require a paper submission. Is this true?
      3. After we got 489 we have visited overseas for 4 weeks. Should i get another overseas police clearance certificate for 887 application. Though i have submitted this during my 489 visa application.
      4. we are also having a baby before my 2 year stay in designated/regional area. Should i update this status in my current 489 visa and then apply for 887? Do i need to get a passport for the baby to update my 489 visa or only birth certificate will be sufficient.
      5. Do i need to get the passport for the baby before applying for 887?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Any update from March last week yet

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Yes u need to get passport for baby and update with immigration u can apply online no drama

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Puitta View Post
      Hi All

I am in 489 Visa and planning to apply for 887 in 2 months. Can anyone Suggest me on the following query?

1. Planning to apply 887 through my wife as a primary applicant (She was a secondary applicant in 489 previously). Is there any drama or she can apply.
      2. I heard in her case she wont be able to lodge application online and this will require a paper submission. Is this true?
      3. After we got 489 we have visited overseas for 4 weeks. Should i get another overseas police clearance certificate for 887 application. Though i have submitted this during my 489 visa application.
      4. we are also having a baby before my 2 year stay in designated/regional area. Should i update this status in my current 489 visa and then apply for 887? Do i need to get a passport for the baby to update my 489 visa or only birth certificate will be sufficient.
      Hi,
      1. I think the primary applicant should be the same person (not 100% sure). Because you are applying 887 on the basis of 489.
      2. Is there any specific reason why you want to make her as primary applicant.
      3. yes you need overseas police clearance
      4. not sure if you have to update about baby to 489 because I didn't. But you can use baby's birth certificate only if you are not travelling overseas with your baby.
      but you have to include your baby in the application.

hope this info helps

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by chatterX View Post
      Hi,
      1. I think the primary applicant should be the same person (not 100% sure). Because you are applying 887 on the basis of 489.
      2. Is there any specific reason why you want to make her as primary applicant.
      3. yes you need overseas police clearance
      4. not sure if you have to update about baby to 489 because I didn't. But you can use baby's birth certificate only if you are not travelling overseas with your baby.
      but you have to include your baby in the application.

hope this info helps
      Thanks Chatter for your opinion.

The reason behind making my wife primary applicant is she has straight forward one year working documents, where i have worked on a casual basis and inconsistent to show 35 hours of work on a weekly basis.

Also i don't find any information in 887's eligibility criteria who was a secondary applicant in 489 visa. it only says who holds 489 visa and lived and worked 2 years and one respectively can apply this visa.

Questions to you-

Do you mean (4. not sure if you have to update about baby to 489 because I didn't.) you have applied straight to 887 including you child without updating in 489?

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Please refer page 115 of this thread.There are some answers to your 1st question.

Quote Originally Posted by Puitta View Post
      Hi All

•