hope it helps
hope it helps
| || |
I am trying to apply. Just wondering what should i put where it is saying what is current visa label number as we dont have any label at the passport. Is it OK to keep blank?
Yes just keep it blank
this is not fair enough because some of my friends who applied 2014 last year and received there PR have not asked any AFP and home country checks (even they have visit back for short trips)
totally unfair and this cost lot of money 'i think is will be same for every one now hey will request AFP and mother country checks to earn more money (;
I am in 489 Visa and planning to apply for 887 in 2 months. Can anyone Suggest me on the following query?
1. Planning to apply 887 through my wife as a primary applicant (She was a secondary applicant in 489 previously). Is there any drama or she can apply.
2. I heard in her case she wont be able to lodge application online and this will require a paper submission. Is this true?
3. After we got 489 we have visited overseas for 4 weeks. Should i get another overseas police clearance certificate for 887 application. Though i have submitted this during my 489 visa application.
4. we are also having a baby before my 2 year stay in designated/regional area. Should i update this status in my current 489 visa and then apply for 887? Do i need to get a passport for the baby to update my 489 visa or only birth certificate will be sufficient.
5. Do i need to get the passport for the baby before applying for 887?
Any update from March last week yet
Yes u need to get passport for baby and update with immigration u can apply online no drama
1. I think the primary applicant should be the same person (not 100% sure). Because you are applying 887 on the basis of 489.
2. Is there any specific reason why you want to make her as primary applicant.
3. yes you need overseas police clearance
4. not sure if you have to update about baby to 489 because I didn't. But you can use baby's birth certificate only if you are not travelling overseas with your baby.
but you have to include your baby in the application.
hope this info helps
The reason behind making my wife primary applicant is she has straight forward one year working documents, where i have worked on a casual basis and inconsistent to show 35 hours of work on a weekly basis.
Also i don't find any information in 887's eligibility criteria who was a secondary applicant in 489 visa. it only says who holds 489 visa and lived and worked 2 years and one respectively can apply this visa.
Questions to you-
Do you mean (4. not sure if you have to update about baby to 489 because I didn't.) you have applied straight to 887 including you child without updating in 489?