• Page 699 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 1995996496896976986997007017097497991199 ... LastLast
    Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 12855
    Like Tree2474Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by chatterX View Post
      Actually I remember now that we forgot to update her to our 489 visa then I went to overseas, while departing from Australia immi officer asked for my daughter's visa but somehow let us go and asked to get her same visa 489. Then After we returned back to Australia, immi gave us 28 days notice to get my daughter same visa. We added her to our visa and after 1.5 months applied for 887.
      In your case I assume that since your baby doesn't have a passport, n u are not travelling overseas, you don't need visa for baby. But there is no harm in sending immi your baby's info like birth certificate and tell them to add the baby to your visa then you apply for 887.
      Thanks Chatter.

I am also considering the time frame in between my 2 year stay and lodging my 887 application. Did you applied 887 for your daughter after getting her passport? or with her birth certificate and updated her passport later.

my baby's due date and my 2 years stay are very close with each other. And getting his passport will take few weeks that i want to skip if i can lodge the application with birth certificate.

BTW - Have you got your PR or still waiting?

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ricky_hope1 View Post
      Hi, once anyone get 487(can be main applicant or secondary applicant).he/she can apply for 887 & include partner as second applicant as long as he/she fullfill condition of 887.so ans to ur question is yes,ur husband can apply as main applicant though he was not main applicant in 487& u can be included in application as secondary applicant though u were primary applicant in 487 application.
      Cheers
      Hi Ricky_Hope1

As you explained secondary can apply 887 as a main applicant, Now my query is - is it possible to apply online or we have to apply through paper/email immi for the application submission. One of my Friend has recently applied (Secondary applicant as a main applicant for 887 application) and they weren't able to submit online. His lawyer mentioned this is a technical glitch but still i am not satisfied with that answer? So far i know his wife's new passport details weren't updated during his 887 application.

Any Ideas?

Title
      Liked
      31 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by chatterX View Post
      \

Are you applying from Iran or from Australia. One of my friends applied from Iran and it took her 2 years to get PR. Now she arrived in Australia and got a good job. I would say if you are in Iran, just wait for couple of months, you will definitely get it. Use this time to be with family and enjoy life because once you arrived here you won't get much time with family back home.

get some work experience, like fixing car, sewing, fixing computer, some plumbing, electrical work so n so, it may save lot of your money trust me. Everything is so expensive here.
      887 visa is on shore visa so i think you refer to different visa.
      You need to live 2 years and work 1 year to apply for this visa even though i worked and lived for 3 years so far :)
      887 Applied: Apr 2014
      Team 13 Initial Request : Jun 2014
      887 decision : 07/07/2015 Granted

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by applicant887 View Post
      One of my Iranian friends was granted PR yesterday. He had applied early Feb 2015. Was asked for overseas PCC.
      He also told me that two of his Iranian friends got their visa after 22 months who had applied July 2013.
      This processing system couldn't be more unfair and funny.
      Applicant887 - can you please find out for us when the ESC of July 2013 applicants was sent?

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Hi Sugarboy.. quick question, do you have any idea about estimated time frame of ESC completion? Even though I applied for 887 in Jun'13 but ESC was send to Jun'14. It has been almost 1 yr since ESC. very upsetting :(

Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      Applicant887 - can you please find out for us when the ESC of July 2013 applicants was sent?

Thanks
      Last edited by Screwed887; 26-05-2015 at 03:37 AM.
      From 475 - 887 Applied : Jun'13 :: Submitted all documents including AFP - CO Assigned : Nov'13 :: Asked for Form 80 again - Lodged Complaint to IGIS : Jul'14 Standard reply - Asked for AFP again and toddler's medical : Nov'14 - Lodged 2nd Complaint to IGIS : Jan'15. Standard reply - advised to contact again in Jun15 if not finalize - Grant : 12-Jun-2015.

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Screwed887 View Post
      Hi Sugarboy.. quick question, do you have any idea about estimated time frame of ESC completion? Even though I applied for 887 in Jun'13 but ESC was send to Jun'14. It has been almost 1 yr since ESC. very upsetting :(

Going by recent results it can take anywhere between 14-16 Months in most cases from when ESC started.

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Going by recent results it can take anywhere between 14-16 Months in most cases from when ESC started.
      How can we know when was our application sent for ESC?

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by shahedce View Post
      How can we know when was our application sent for ESC?
      My case officer confirmed me when it was sent for my application.

You may contact the Brisbane GSM number 0731367000 and check with them. If you get a helpful attendant on the other hand they'll let you know details about it.
      docA likes this.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Puitta View Post
      Thanks Chatter.

I am also considering the time frame in between my 2 year stay and lodging my 887 application. Did you applied 887 for your daughter after getting her passport? or with her birth certificate and updated her passport later.

my baby's due date and my 2 years stay are very close with each other. And getting his passport will take few weeks that i want to skip if i can lodge the application with birth certificate.

BTW - Have you got your PR or still waiting?
      In this case I think only birth certificate should work. If in case Immi ask for it then apply for it and provide evidence that you have applied so they will wait. Yes I got my PR on 19 May 2015.

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      My case officer confirmed me when it was sent for my application.

You may contact the Brisbane GSM number 0731367000 and check with them. If you get a helpful attendant on the other hand they'll let you know details about it.
      Thanks sugarboy.

Just received email from team 10 requesting AFP and police clearence from my home country(Bangladesh). Applied online for AFP, don't know how long will it take to get the clearence from home country.

•