• Page 70 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172801201705701070 ... LastLast
    Results 691 to 700 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #691

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Posts
      37
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by from475to887 View Post
      Hi guys,
      Today I updated the list, for your and my information:
      Format = [name][date applied][date CO allocated][date visagranted]
      [...] = not yet or no data available
      [Jamil][August 2012][...][...]
      [(friend of) bing][3/12/2012][...][1/8/2013]
      [SRAZ][23/12/2012][29/12/2012][...]
      [sunnyside][2/1/2013][march or july 2013][31/7/2013]
      [brogs12][9/1/2013][march 2013][31/7/2013]
      [53927741[[25/1/2013][15/3/2013][...]
      [VEER][26/1/2013][...][...]
      [MURALIGANESH][2/2/2013][26/7/2013][...]
      [from475to887][10/2/2013][12/8/2013][...]
      [kelasen][17/2/2013] [...][...]
      [Coconut Macaroons][21/2/2013] [...][...]
      [Sally at Adelaide][28/2/2013][...][...]
      [Aish][2/3/2013][...][...]
      [Pawan Grewal][4/3/2013] [...][...]
      [JoL][4/3/2013][...][...]
      [Vince887][8/3/2013] [...][...]
      [Luckysingh][march 2013][...][...]
      [pags85pat][mid march 2013] [...][...]
      [hamada][29/3/2013] [...][...]
      [leozhou1385][29/3/2013][...][...]
      [jupiter_pastel][5/4/2013] [...][...]
      [dblog418][18/4/2013] [...][...]
      [HKsingh][21/4/2013] [...][...]
      [Brigitgirl8][24/4/2013][...][...]
      [sam][last week april 2013][...][...]
      [sabs][30/4/2013] [...][...]
      [Devi-887][2/5/2013][...][...]
      [SA887][6/5/2013] [...][...]
      [krittim][8/6/2013] [...][...]
      [vishim25][10/6/2013][...][...]
      [romy300586][24/6/2013] [...][...]
      [nidhi][28/6/2013][...][...]
      [ricky_hope1][2/7/2013][...][...]
      [minimouse][16/8/2013][...][...]
      Please keep adding data, also when visa is granted (we know that is hard!), so I can updatethis list. Thanks.
      Nice work from475to887. Have you received any update from your case officer or did you try contacting your CO?
      For me, I called again today around 3 PM and as expected no update yet. If you ask them to refer to the allocation dates on the website they still say the same b******* "time on website is just a guideline"
      Its a real test of patience.
      matrix22 likes this.

    2. #692
      Kan
      Kan is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Posts
      30
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Tomorrow is a big day for 887 applicants. If immi forwards the allocation date, it will show its intention on 887 visa processing.
      hope for best...

    3. #693
      sam
      sam is offline

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      28
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep

      887 visa application

      Updated
      Quote Originally Posted by from475to887 View Post
      Hi guys,
      Today I updated the list, for your and my information:
      Format = [name][date applied][date CO allocated][date visagranted]
      [...] = not yet or no data available
      [Jamil][August 2012][...][...]
      [(friend of) bing][3/12/2012][...][1/8/2013]
      [SRAZ][23/12/2012][29/12/2012][...]
      [sunnyside][2/1/2013][march or july 2013][31/7/2013]
      [brogs12][9/1/2013][march 2013][31/7/2013]
      [53927741[[25/1/2013][15/3/2013][...]
      [VEER][26/1/2013][...][...]
      [MURALIGANESH][2/2/2013][26/7/2013][...]
      [from475to887][10/2/2013][12/8/2013][...]
      [kelasen][17/2/2013] [...][...]
      [Coconut Macaroons][21/2/2013] [...][...]
      [Sally at Adelaide][28/2/2013][...][...]
      [Aish][2/3/2013][...][...]
      [Pawan Grewal][4/3/2013] [...][...]
      [JoL][4/3/2013][...][...]
      [Vince887][8/3/2013] [...][...]
      [Luckysingh][march 2013][...][...]
      [pags85pat][mid march 2013] [...][...]
      [hamada][29/3/2013] [...][...]
      [leozhou1385][29/3/2013][...][...]
      [jupiter_pastel][5/4/2013] [...][...]
      [dblog418][18/4/2013] [...][...]
      [HKsingh][21/4/2013] [...][...]
      [Brigitgirl8][24/4/2013][...][...]
      [sam][last week april 2013][...][...]
      [sabs][30/4/2013] [...][...]
      [Devi-887][2/5/2013][...][...]
      [SA887][6/5/2013] [...][...]
      [krittim][8/6/2013] [...][...]
      [vishim25][10/6/2013][...][...]
      [romy300586][24/6/2013] [...][...]
      [nidhi][28/6/2013][...][...]
      [ricky_hope1][2/7/2013][...][...]
      [minimouse][16/8/2013][...][...]
      {Sam** [ 26/04/2013][...][...]

      Please keep adding data, also when visa is granted (we know that is hard!), so I can updatethis list. Thanks.

    4. #694

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      52
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      hi,
      I am on currently 487 visa ,i still have 9 months to fulfil my condition
      Is any one have Medicare in this visa ???

    5. #695
      sam
      sam is offline

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      28
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi Himani..
      When i was on this visa, i went to medicare office..They said i can't have medicare, only can have if i applied PR or if anyone have on refugee visa.Crap from Govt.

    6. #696
      JoL
      JoL is offline

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      116
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Himani0229 View Post
      hi,
      I am on currently 487 visa ,i still have 9 months to fulfil my condition
      Is any one have Medicare in this visa ???
      Hi Himani, I''m on 487 at the moment and I already got the interim medicare card. I went to the medilink and they issued a temp card without any problem and then after a week I got the actual card which is dated from the date I applied 887.

    7. #697

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      19
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi all,

      I am new to this thread. Can anybody advise if a bridging visa will be granted once 887 online application is lodged?
      I am going to apply 887 from 487. and my 487 will be expired in dec next year
      Thank you.

    8. #698

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Posts
      115
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by roger1234 View Post
      Hi all,

      I am new to this thread. Can anybody advise if a bridging visa will be granted once 887 online application is lodged?
      I am going to apply 887 from 487. and my 487 will be expired in dec next year
      Thank you.
      When you apply PR (paper or electronic) Immi will automatically issue you bridging visa. Thanks

    9. #699

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Posts
      115
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Himani0229 View Post
      hi,
      I am on currently 487 visa ,i still have 9 months to fulfil my condition
      Is any one have Medicare in this visa ???
      If you apply PR then you are eligible for medicare...(as suggested by JOL, you could have medicare) but by immigration website you could only have medicare if you have applied for PR. You can try you local medicare office and check with them who kows you will have it...thanks

    10. #700

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Posts
      115
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Kan View Post
      Tomorrow is a big day for 887 applicants. If immi forwards the allocation date, it will show its intention on 887 visa processing.
      hope for best...
      everyday is big day :) for last 8 months NOW :)

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums