• Page 700 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 2006006506906986997007017027107508001200 ... LastLast
    Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #6991

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      44
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Hi Shahedce,
      What was your original visa? 475 or 489?
      Do you know the reason why they asked for home country PCC?
      Quote Originally Posted by shahedce View Post
      Thanks sugarboy.

      Just received email from team 10 requesting AFP and police clearence from my home country(Bangladesh). Applied online for AFP, don't know how long will it take to get the clearence from home country.

    2. #6992

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      80
      Liked
      31 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by shahedce View Post
      Thanks sugarboy.

      Just received email from team 10 requesting AFP and police clearence from my home country(Bangladesh). Applied online for AFP, don't know how long will it take to get the clearence from home country.
      I'm wondering why they asked for your home country police check again.
      Last edited by againstthewind; 26-05-2015 at 07:42 AM.
      887 Applied: Apr 2014
      Team 13 Initial Request : Jun 2014
      From : Iran
      887 decision : 07/07/2015 Granted

    3. #6993

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      101
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by chatterX View Post
      In this case I think only birth certificate should work. If in case Immi ask for it then apply for it and provide evidence that you have applied so they will wait. Yes I got my PR on 19 May 2015.

      Congrats on your PR mate.

    4. #6994

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      101
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by shahedce View Post
      Thanks sugarboy.

      Just received email from team 10 requesting AFP and police clearence from my home country(Bangladesh). Applied online for AFP, don't know how long will it take to get the clearence from home country.
      Go to your nearest police station in BD and apply for it ASAP. 2 years back i received my one after 3 weeks.

      did you submit your Overseas police clearance Cert during your 489/475 visa application?

    5. #6995

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      62
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
      Hi Shahedce,
      What was your original visa? 475 or 489?
      Do you know the reason why they asked for home country PCC?
      Hi flash, my original visa was 475. no idea why they are asking for home country pcc.
      flash likes this.

    6. #6996

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      80
      Liked
      31 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by shahedce View Post
      Hi flash, my original visa was 475. no idea why they are asking for home country pcc.
      I think you can upload your old home country police check if you haven't left Australia for a period of time.
      It's better to ask them if you have the old one.
      887 Applied: Apr 2014
      Team 13 Initial Request : Jun 2014
      From : Iran
      887 decision : 07/07/2015 Granted

    7. #6997

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      62
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Puitta View Post
      Go to your nearest police station in BD and apply for it ASAP. 2 years back i received my one after 3 weeks.

      did you submit your Overseas police clearance Cert during your 489/475 visa application?
      Yes I did submit pcc with my 475 application. And I gave them the same pcc for 887 as well. maybe thats why they are asking for a new one.

    8. #6998

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      62
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by againstthewind View Post
      I think you can upload your old home country police check if you haven't left Australia for a period of time.
      It's better to ask them if you have the old one.
      I actually uploaded my old pcc (home country) with my 887 application and since i have applied for 887 (on April2014) i've traveled to Bangladesh twice, each time staying for four weeks.
      againstthewind likes this.

    9. #6999

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by shahedce View Post
      I actually uploaded my old pcc (home country) with my 887 application and since i have applied for 887 (on April2014) i've traveled to Bangladesh twice, each time staying for four weeks.
      When does is say application being processed further for you at:

      https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...?action=eVisa/

    10. #7000

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      62
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      When does is say application being processed further for you at:

      htt/ps://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa/
      on 8/9/14

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums