• Page 72 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374821221725721072 ... LastLast
    Results 711 to 720 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #711
      sam
      sam is offline

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      28
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      nothing happen no update in immi website..gonne update next week i think..as they do it every last week of month.

    2. #712

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      15
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      No update I just wondering they going to update after election

    3. #713
      JoL
      JoL is offline

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      116
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      very disappointed...

    4. #714

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      44
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Hi guys,
      I am a 475 holder. going to apply for 887 very shortly. I have some questions regarding this.
      Will I get a bridging visa as soon as I apply for 887? or 475 will be active until I get PR? Can I apply for a working permit (to work in other areas of Australia) if I am given a bridging visa?

    5. #715

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      15
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

      Thumbs up Hi hmmh

      When you applying 887 visa you still got 475 visa and can't apply any other visa until your 887 visa finalise. And still have to stay in regional area until your visa finalise.
      Quote Originally Posted by HMMH View Post
      Hi guys,
      I am a 475 holder. going to apply for 887 very shortly. I have some questions regarding this.
      Will I get a bridging visa as soon as I apply for 887? or 475 will be active until I get PR? Can I apply for a working permit (to work in other areas of Australia) if I am given a bridging visa?

    6. #716
      JoL
      JoL is offline

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      116
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hey, any updates from anyone? My 6 mth is getting closer (applied on 4th of Mar) and I'm still struggling whether to go bak to my hometown or not. It's been a while since the last time I went back. So miss is there... :( any suggestions?

    7. #717

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      19
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SRAZ View Post
      When you apply PR (paper or electronic) Immi will automatically issue you bridging visa. Thanks

      Thanks for your response SRAZ...

      I have a question regarding proving our address by submitting bank statement. My bank statements/bills are all through online and are never actually being delivered to my address by post. however the online bank statement/phone bill has my address printed on it.
      I guess the reason immi requested such documents are to prove that we really live at that address and we actually receive legal documents like hard copy of bank statement, bills, etc by post.

      Will immi accept such online bank statement/bills?

      Any idea everybody?

    8. #718
      JoL
      JoL is offline

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      116
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by roger1234 View Post
      Thanks for your response SRAZ...

      I have a question regarding proving our address by submitting bank statement. My bank statements/bills are all through online and are never actually being delivered to my address by post. however the online bank statement/phone bill has my address printed on it.
      I guess the reason immi requested such documents are to prove that we really live at that address and we actually receive legal documents like hard copy of bank statement, bills, etc by post.

      Will immi accept such online bank statement/bills?

      Any idea everybody?
      The online ones are just fine. I used them as well, no problem

    9. #719

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Posts
      115
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JoL View Post
      hey, any updates from anyone? My 6 mth is getting closer (applied on 4th of Mar) and I'm still struggling whether to go bak to my hometown or not. It's been a while since the last time I went back. So miss is there... :( any suggestions?
      You can still apply Bridging VIsa (Class B- to go overseas...) and it wont affect your current application...

    10. #720

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Posts
      115
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      Disappointed...
      told you :)

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums