• Page 73 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475831231735731073 ... LastLast
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SRAZ View Post
      You can still apply Bridging VIsa (Class B- to go overseas...) and it wont affect your current application...
      Hi, But i don't think you need to apply for Bridging Visa Class-B as you still be on 475 & this visa allow you to travel as many times you want without need for Bridging Visa class-B

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ricky_hope1 View Post
      Hi, But i don't think you need to apply for Bridging Visa Class-B as you still be on 475 & this visa allow you to travel as many times you want without need for Bridging Visa class-B
      Correct...if you still have visa 475...then you dont need to apply for Bridging Visa B...

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Correct...if you still have visa 475...then you dont need to apply for Bridging Visa B...
      Thanks SRAZ and Ricky. Yep I'm aware of this and actually all my current visa already expired. I'm just thinking whether it's a good time for me to apply Bridging B coz it's this close for me to reach 6 months waiting and I was just thinking if I should just give it a bit more waiting...

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JoL View Post
      Thanks SRAZ and Ricky. Yep I'm aware of this and actually all my current visa already expired. I'm just thinking whether it's a good time for me to apply Bridging B coz it's this close for me to reach 6 months waiting and I was just thinking if I should just give it a bit more waiting...
      its totally your choice...but i see no issue if you leave Aus and go back home conutry...once they confrim your visa they can ask you to come back to Aus...
      it can take 2 months or 20 months...my gut feel is it will take another 4 months to finalise first week of march visas...at the rate it is going

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      its totally your choice...but i see no issue if you leave Aus and go back home conutry...once they confrim your visa they can ask you to come back to Aus...
      it can take 2 months or 20 months...my gut feel is it will take another 4 months to finalise first week of march visas...at the rate it is going
      omg... 4 months...
      I might as well just leave...

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JoL View Post
      omg... 4 months...
      I might as well just leave...
      Probably wait till friday to see if they date of allocation moves otherwise just leave. if you going fr 2-3 weeks, it won't make much difference anyways so even after allocation CO may take upto 2 weeks to study your case & get back to you if required any docs

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi
      i am 475 visa (family sponsor) holder and my 2 years of visa condition period will be completed in end of November. But withing this 2 years, i went to my mother country twice, totally it is 38 days. can i apply 887 visa on November or do i need to stay anther 38 days in order to complete 2 years visa condition?
      your reply will be really appreciated... :)

Thanks
      regards
      Samk6

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

Hi

Hi 9 month holiday considerable in 3 year time .every year u can have 3 month holiday
      Quote Originally Posted by Samk6 View Post
      Hi
      i am 475 visa (family sponsor) holder and my 2 years of visa condition period will be completed in end of November. But withing this 2 years, i went to my mother country twice, totally it is 38 days. can i apply 887 visa on November or do i need to stay anther 38 days in order to complete 2 years visa condition?
      your reply will be really appreciated... :)

Thanks
      regards
      Samk6

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ricky_hope1 View Post
      Probably wait till friday to see if they date of allocation moves otherwise just leave. if you going fr 2-3 weeks, it won't make much difference anyways so even after allocation CO may take upto 2 weeks to study your case & get back to you if required any docs
      Hey Ricky, good idea. It's the end of Aug, they ought to be updating status this time :)

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Any updates, allocation or news about your visa guys? I'm on the phone holding to talk to immi right now about mine. Hope to have good news.

•