• Page 748 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 2486486987387467477487497507587988481248 ... LastLast
    Results 7,471 to 7,480 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

Seeking information on applying for 887 visa.
      I am planning to apply by end of July, 2015. Myself and family are in Melbourne on 475 (brother sponsored). Lived the first year with brother. So don't have utility bills or lease during that period. Have few address proofs during the period, like daughters school report, TFN & ABN letters, Car registration etc. Is that enough? Do I need to get a letter from my brother stating that we lived with him? Has anyone got experience with that? Additionally, I am working for last two years on contract with an organisation as an independent contractor, what other documents I need to submit other than the contract and bank statement showing the payment? Thanks in advance.

Title
      Liked
      31 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Athaliath View Post
      Hi All,

I am planning to apply by end of July, 2015. Myself and family are in Melbourne on 475 (brother sponsored). Lived the first year with brother. So don't have utility bills or lease during that period. Have few address proofs during the period, like daughters school report, TFN & ABN letters, Car registration etc. Is that enough? Do I need to get a letter from my brother stating that we lived with him? Has anyone got experience with that? Additionally, I am working for last two years on contract with an organisation as an independent contractor, what other documents I need to submit other than the contract and bank statement showing the payment? Thanks in advance.
      Writing a letter doesn't hurt ,so let your brother write a letter and then certify his signature in front of a JP and also include other profs.
      887 Applied: Apr 2014
      Team 13 Initial Request : Jun 2014
      887 decision : 07/07/2015 Granted

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Athaliath View Post
      Hi All,

Hi Athaliath, I lived at my cousin's house when I was on 475. Before applying for 887 I took a Statutory Declaration from my cousin that I stayed at her house and signed by a JP. And I also included TFN, Car registration etc. as well.

MPH

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello Guys,
      We are happy to share with you that we (Me & My wife) got 887 Visa today. I followed the post here & thanks to the guys who always reply & help other guys here.
      My Timeline is below:
      Applied for 887 Visa from 475: 12 May 2015
      Asked for Overseas police Clearance by Team 10: 22 June 2015
      Uploaded Overseas police Clearance: 25 June 2015
      887 VISA grant: 6 July 2015
      Nationality: Bangladeshi
      Wish you all the best to who are waiting for 887 Visa grant.
      Thanks

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      received our PR. Thank you all and wish you all the best. Hope you'll get yours soon.
      mmi likes this.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
      received our PR. Thank you all and wish you all the best. Hope you'll get yours soon.
      Congrats Flash...did CO asked for english Requirement for dependent??or did you gave any proof for functional English for dependent during your 887 application?
      I am bit confused.me and my spouse gave IELTS during our 489 Visa.Do we have to provide fresh IELTS again for my spouse for 887 visa?
      Last edited by sanjeevkathuria; 06-07-2015 at 05:35 AM.

mmi

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Congrats Flash!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
      flash likes this.
      Applied from 475 to 887: 23 May 2015; Direct Grant: 03 July 2015;

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Hi MMI..Congrats to you for PR Grant..Can you please advise me...Did CO asked for english Requirement for dependent??or did you gave any proof for functional English for dependent during your 887 application?
      I am bit confused.me and my spouse gave IELTS during our 489 Visa.Do we have to provide fresh IELTS again for my spouse for 887 visa?

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Congrats Flash...did CO asked for english Requirement for dependent??or did you gave any proof for functional English for dependent during your 887 application?
      thank you.
      CO didn't contact me. I uploaded my wife's degree certificate and a letter which says it was in English medium(same for 489 visa). Sorry I have no idea about IELTS. Hope someone will help you with this.

mmi

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hi sanjeevkathuria

Thank you very much. You dont need to do fresh IELTS. Just attach the previous ones which you already submitted during 489 visa application. The idea is after that you are living in a english speaking country.. I submitted them before CO allocation so they didn't ask for anything.

Hope it helps to reduce your confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi MMI..Congrats to you for PR Grant..Can you please advise me...Did CO asked for english Requirement for dependent??or did you gave any proof for functional English for dependent during your 887 application?
      Applied from 475 to 887: 23 May 2015; Direct Grant: 03 July 2015;

•