• Page 75 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677851251755751075 ... LastLast
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Click on this below link to attach any new docs, you can see list of the docs already attached. if you have already attached everything then no need to worry. it is just a check list for our reference...

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by HMMH View Post
      Hey JoL,
      How did you attach documents to your application?
      HMMH likes this.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Luckysingh View Post
      Hi 9 month holiday considerable in 3 year time .every year u can have 3 month holiday
      Thanks a lot for prompt reply Luckysingh.
      But lawyer told me that i need to stay extra 38 days in order to complete 2 year of visa condition.
      is there any place where i can check these information ?

thanks
      samk6

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by MURALIGANESH View Post
      Click on this below link to attach any new docs, you can see list of the docs already attached. if you have already attached everything then no need to worry. it is just a check list for our reference...

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel

Cheers
      Thanks Murali
      I have attach all the documents that was on the document check list but I also received an automated email (as an acceptance of my application). There I found another set of documents required. They included form 80, form 1221, overseas police clearance (I didn't spend more than 3 months overseas within the last 2 years) etc. Do we really need them or it's a general requirement list?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Form 80 is required, fill it separately for each applicant, scan it and upload. To my knowledge form 1221 is required for paper application, but i am not sure, i did not fill it up in my doc check list it is not showing.

AFP check is required, also it is better submit overseas police clearance, one of my friends applied last year and he went to his home tome only for 45 day still they asked for police check better submit to save the time of processing of your application.

Medical also depends on CO mood i believe, just wait if they need they will ask - you can go for medicals then, no point in wasting 100s of dollars...

Quote Originally Posted by HMMH View Post
      Thanks Murali
      I have attach all the documents that was on the document check list but I also received an automated email (as an acceptance of my application). There I found another set of documents required. They included form 80, form 1221, overseas police clearance (I didn't spend more than 3 months overseas within the last 2 years) etc. Do we really need them or it's a general requirement list?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi coconut..,

Did you receive any reply from feedback dept..? appreciate if you can share the details.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Macaroons View Post
      Hi JoL,

Thanks for this link! I have just sent a strongly worded e-mail to their feedback dept. I will post the outcome whenever I receive one....(whenever that may be). Meanwhile, still here waiting...6 months coming up for us on Wednesday, with no case officer allocated. I think if a few people write to complain....I clicked for an "explanation" of the discrepancy between processing times as specified on the website, and the visa helpdesk individuals merely saying that the 6 months is a "guide". Totally frustrating!

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by MURALIGANESH View Post
      Form 80 is required, fill it separately for each applicant, scan it and upload. To my knowledge form 1221 is required for paper application, but i am not sure, i did not fill it up in my doc check list it is not showing.

AFP check is required, also it is better submit overseas police clearance, one of my friends applied last year and he went to his home tome only for 45 day still they asked for police check better submit to save the time of processing of your application.

Medical also depends on CO mood i believe, just wait if they need they will ask - you can go for medicals then, no point in wasting 100s of dollars...

Hi Muraliganesh

Any update from your CO? Have you tried calling him/her? Its been more than 4 weeks since youve got the CO allocated.

Cheers

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SRAZ View Post
      Dude ...nothing will affect your visa...Very simple if you are granted visa CO will ask you to come back...and if they need anything...you can still do in your home country...e.g Medical...so there is no issue
      Cheers! except that i'm not a dude exactly... Anyway, thanks to Vince's exciting news and now everyone keep an eye on the status. Kelasan as I recall applied on 17 Feb so you should be the next one who got allocated. Keep checking with immi :)

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Yes I know but nothing as of this Monday. I will call them again on Friday.

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by kelasen View Post
      Yes I know but nothing as of this Monday. I will call them again on Friday.
      good luck, man

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi kelasen..,

I tried to get contact details of CO but unfortunately could not get his email / phone number. Lady at help desk tried to search for the email id but she does not have access to see CO contact details. she could only tell his name.

She says i need to wait for his response...., will let you guys know once i hear from them., there are two people in this forum applied before me in JAN.., i think nothing happend to their cases also ...

I think just to make us happy they allocated cases to CO after 6 months, but actually CO must be having big lot of allocated cases on his desk. I think they are over loaded...

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by kelasen View Post
      Hi Muraliganesh

Any update from your CO? Have you tried calling him/her? Its been more than 4 weeks since youve got the CO allocated.

Cheers

•