• Page 751 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 2516517017417497507517527537618018511251 ... LastLast
    Results 7,501 to 7,510 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #7501

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      49
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SAJ View Post
      Only the color copies of the originals are needed.Most of the bills /invoices are electronic so no need to certify.
      Thats right. If u scan the originals u dont need to certify them.
      From 487 to 887, applied on 11th june, 2015
      CO assigned- 28 July, 2015
      Docs Submitted 08 Aug, 2015
      887 Granted- 24 Aug, 2015

    2. #7502

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      62
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by againstthewind View Post
      Hi All,

      Visa Granted !!!
      I just checked my email , it seems that they have batch job which run at early morning to send this kind of emails.
      Thank you.
      Congratulations againstthewind :)

      Did they ask for your AFP recently?

    3. #7503

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      80
      Liked
      31 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by shahedce View Post
      Congratulations againstthewind :)

      Did they ask for your AFP recently?
      Thank you.
      No!
      887 Applied: Apr 2014
      Team 13 Initial Request : Jun 2014
      From : Iran
      887 decision : 07/07/2015 Granted

    4. #7504

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      49
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      I m on 487 visa.

      No IELTS required, even no need to provide any evidence for competent english for partner. She did when applied 489.

      One year full time work proof
      residential proof
      tax assessments
      AFP check
      Overseas PCC
      form 80 and 1221 for all applicants age over 18 yrs
      Medicals

      thanks
      From 487 to 887, applied on 11th june, 2015
      CO assigned- 28 July, 2015
      Docs Submitted 08 Aug, 2015
      887 Granted- 24 Aug, 2015

    5. #7505

      Title
      Moderator
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Adelaide
      Posts
      4,352
      Liked
      1830 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pb08vk View Post
      I m on 487 visa.

      No IELTS required, even no need to provide any evidence for competent english for partner. She did when applied 489.

      One year full time work proof
      residential proof
      tax assessments
      AFP check
      Overseas PCC
      form 80 and 1221 for all applicants age over 18 yrs
      Medicals

      thanks
      Welcome to the forum. :-)
      Due to spammers new users have to wait for a moderator to check what they are posting, and that their IP address matches where they say they are. You also won't have pm access until you have a couple more messages under your belt.
      Good luck with your visa. :-)
      Pb08vk likes this.
      Is a mummy!

    6. #7506

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      26
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by againstthewind View Post
      Hi All,

      Visa Granted !!!
      I just checked my email , it seems that they have batch job which run at early morning to send this kind of emails.
      Thank you.

      Congrats mate,
      Best of luck for the future
      Well deserved:)
      againstthewind likes this.

    7. #7507

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      26
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Visa Granted.
      Applied: March 2014
      Team 13 Contacted: July 2014
      Case Officer assigned: August 2014
      Second AFP requested: May 2015
      Visa Granted: 7.7.2015 :)
      Best of luck to all especially 2013 and 2014 applicants.
      applicant887, eid2014, mmi and 2 others like this.

    8. #7508

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      49
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jaso View Post
      Visa Granted.
      Applied: March 2014
      Team 13 Contacted: July 2014
      Case Officer assigned: August 2014
      Second AFP requested: May 2015
      Visa Granted: 7.7.2015 :)
      Best of luck to all especially 2013 and 2014 applicants.
      Congrats and best of luck
      jaso likes this.
      From 487 to 887, applied on 11th june, 2015
      CO assigned- 28 July, 2015
      Docs Submitted 08 Aug, 2015
      887 Granted- 24 Aug, 2015

    9. #7509

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      26
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Thanks :)

    10. #7510

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      80
      Liked
      31 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jaso View Post
      Congrats mate,
      Best of luck for the future
      Well deserved:)
      Congrats and best of luck :)
      jaso likes this.
      887 Applied: Apr 2014
      Team 13 Initial Request : Jun 2014
      From : Iran
      887 decision : 07/07/2015 Granted

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums